Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Aerofallosov
Oct 3, 2007

Friend to Fishes. Just keep swimming.

Mu Zeta posted:

I don't think people are voting for Trump based on anything he said. He could say he raped a baby and nobody would care.

He's already belittled war crimes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Weatherman
Jul 30, 2003

WARBLEKLONK
War crimes are only "war crimes" if they're committed against the US or UK, right?? :haw:

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.
The only war crimes that matter are the ones involving insults to the size of Trump's hands.

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

Attitude Indicator posted:

the scary part about trump as president isn't what he would do (not much,) it's that the majority of your country's people voted for the things he said he would do.

This is the way I feel. He probably wouldn't be able to do anything particularly catastrophic, but the mere fact that the American public elected him would be unsettling.

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

Aerofallosov posted:

His campaign started with him belittling war heroes.

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.

Ytlaya posted:

This is the way I feel. He probably wouldn't be able to do anything particularly catastrophic, but the mere fact that the American public elected him would be unsettling.

It's like how Brexit got voted in and it basically legitimized hatred towards immigrants and minorities. It's not about what is allowed or not, but whether the "establishment" (for lack of a better word) condones it or not.

Fashionable Jorts
Jan 18, 2010

Maybe if I'm busy it could keep me from you

Attitude Indicator posted:

the scary part about trump as president isn't what he would do (not much,) it's that the majority of your country's people voted for the things he said he would do.

like, lol, america is hosed

Yup. They tried the same thing in Canada; spew hateful things before the election to try and rile up the assholes into voting Conservative. Luckily it didn't work, unlike in the UK and possibly US.

But realistically, at this point Trump stands no chance of actually winning.

Dr Christmas
Apr 24, 2010

Berninating the one percent,
Berninating the Wall St.
Berninating all the people
In their high rise penthouses!
🔥😱🔥🔫👴🏻
Trump's victory would lead to the Republican Party controlling all three branches of government and most of the states, so it would be one horrible thing after another, even if it isn't Trump's specific brand of horribleness.

Blade_of_tyshalle
Jul 12, 2009

If you think that, along the way, you're not going to fail... you're blind.

There's no one I've ever met, no matter how successful they are, who hasn't said they had their failures along the way.

Trump's popularity really illustrates the disgust the American people have for their own political process. A vote for Trump is just a vote to burn the world down to dance around the flames.

Madkal
Feb 11, 2008

Fallen Rib

Aerofallosov posted:

Even Trump admitted that He could shoot someone and no-one would care. Basically nothing short of him kicking to death a child dressed as Jesus would get people to turn away from him in droves. That's the sad thing. Trump has done a lot that should have gotten him kicked out but more and more people are just eating it up and saying its a left wing media conspiracy to make him look bad, even just by showing his soundclips.

Madkal has a new favorite as of 00:16 on Jul 19, 2016

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

Blade_of_tyshalle posted:

Trump's popularity really illustrates the disgust the American people have for their own political process. A vote for Trump is just a vote to burn the world down to dance around the flames.

DarkCrawler
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin

Honestly it's pretty weird how every century or so America gets really fuckin' nihilistic

Dr Christmas
Apr 24, 2010

Berninating the one percent,
Berninating the Wall St.
Berninating all the people
In their high rise penthouses!
🔥😱🔥🔫👴🏻
Trump's victory would lead to the Republican Party controlling all three branches of government and most of the states, so it would be one horrible thing after another, even if it isn't Trump's specific brand of horribleness.

AlliedBiscuit
Oct 23, 2012

Do you want to know the terrifying truth, or do you want to see me sock a few dingers?!!
To bring everything being talked about here together, I've hated Trump ever since I found out he was also shilling for MLMs. In fact, Trump's endorsement and palling around with that ingrate Robert Kiyosaki was a big reason my friend got pulled into MLMs in the first place.

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
*Eats a macaron daintily*

Van Kraken
Feb 13, 2012

Trump 2016: New ways to shout and kill and revel and enjoy yourselves.

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

nothin' wrong with a lady drinkin' alone in her room

Dollars to donuts, this girl is every bit as annoying irl. Studying abroad in France does terrible things to people.

cohsae
Jun 19, 2015

*Ahem* actually it's pronounced 'kwar-son'

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!

Crow Jane posted:

Dollars to donuts, this girl is every bit as annoying irl. Studying abroad in France does terrible things to people.

I've studied a broad or two.

vv :( vv

TotalLossBrain has a new favorite as of 01:53 on Jul 19, 2016

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

IT'S LEGO, not Legos. Heh

TotalLossBrain posted:

Lol no you haven't let's not kid

Karma Monkey
Sep 6, 2005

I MAKE BAD POSTING DECISIONS

Crow Jane posted:

Euros to Beignets :france:

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

lots of people are voting Trump because they don't want Hillary, not that they necessarily want Trump

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out

oldpainless posted:

lots of people are voting Trump because they don't want Hillary, not that they necessarily want Trump

You know the story about how the frogs didn't want King Log, so Zeus sent them King Stork and he ate them all up?

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Vladimir Poutine
Aug 13, 2012
:madmax:
Beetus x2

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

AlbieQuirky posted:

You know the story about how the frogs didn't want King Log, so Zeus sent them King Stork and he ate them all up?

You could have just said "Brexit"

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

oldpainless posted:

Yeah a lot of people are stupid.

Deceitful Penguin
Feb 16, 2011

TotalLossBrain posted:

vv :( vv
but I´m guessing yer one them ivory tower academics with no hands on experience am i right

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

Aphrodite posted:

Yeah a lot of people are stupid.

Everyone is stupid since we have allowed this election to be between these two pieces of poo poo for president.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

oldpainless posted:

Everyone is stupid since we have allowed this election to be between these two pieces of poo poo for president.

Careful, that much edge all in one place is dangerous.

Fashionable Jorts
Jan 18, 2010

Maybe if I'm busy it could keep me from you

That series of edits is just wonderful.

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

The developer of Brigador is a secret chud, don't give him money

Who What Now posted:

No, he's right. We are dumb and this is our punishment.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Chomp8645 posted:

*Eats a macaron daintily*

LOL if you don't chomp down on like a dozen of them. I wish I could have 20 right now.

Idiot Kicker
Jun 13, 2007
I'm seriously considering a name change to "Double Diabetes."

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

Who What Now posted:

I have no idea what you are talking about

Vladimir Poutine
Aug 13, 2012
:madmax:

Absurd Alhazred posted:

LOL if you don't chomp down on like a dozen of them. I wish I could have 20 right now.
With the poor mouthful to dollar ratio of your average macaron I feel like it's okay for the severely impoverished to eat them daintily :spergin:

oldpainless posted:

I have no idea what you are talking about

Posting objective statements of fact make you an edgy rebellious teen or something

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

Fashionable Jorts posted:

Yup. They tried the same thing in Canada; spew hateful things before the election to try and rile up the assholes into voting Conservative. Luckily it didn't work, unlike in the UK and possibly US.

But realistically, at this point Trump stands no chance of actually winning.

In Canada and the U.K., that's the work of Lynton Crosby. Further proof, as if it were needed, that Australians shouldn't be let out of the prison colony.

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

In Australia, the previous government, (Abbott, not Turnbull), ran on a platform of "reffos out!" and won convincingly, as did Howard before him. So gettingthe racists all ornery seems to work quite well.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Selklubber
Jul 11, 2010
Lololololol
apparently there's a difference between being annoyed with the cashier and posting about getting revenge on her on the stores Facebook page.