Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ruggington
Apr 21, 2012

platinumed criminal girls

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ruggington
Apr 21, 2012

that was a directed post, not an exclamation that i have platinumed hit Vita Title Criminal Girls, thank you all for listening

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Ruggington posted:

/

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Fight for all that is beautiful in the world

i'm a criminal girl

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

Endorph posted:

corpse party is cool because it has satomi arai in it

She's Seiko, right? Seiko was cool.

Thanks for the new thread title, Facts.

Takoluka
Jun 26, 2009

Don't look at me!

Ruggington posted:

the only thing that died there was a part of me

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Fight for all that is beautiful in the world

Junpei Hyde posted:

Thanks for the new thread title, Facts.

lol

InfinityComplex
Feb 5, 2011

Nothing better than swinging around a little girl like a flail.
Hmmm...

I wonder how Firis will turn out than Sophie with all of the new mechanics they're adding in. Remember hearing that Sophie was disappointing which made me not want to buy it.

HGH
Dec 20, 2011
Nice title.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

InfinityComplex posted:

Hmmm...

I wonder how Firis will turn out than Sophie with all of the new mechanics they're adding in. Remember hearing that Sophie was disappointing which made me not want to buy it.

sophie was alright, just kinda filler. and it had the best alchemy in the series so far.

HGH
Dec 20, 2011
I still have this niggling feeling in the back of my head that a Sophie+ is gonna come out even if it makes no sense at all to do so.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

Let my waifu goooooooooooooo

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

Endorph posted:

sophie was alright, just kinda filler. and it had the best alchemy in the series so far.

Sophie wasn't bad like Rorona classic or anything. It was just kind of strictly average.

Cake Attack
Mar 26, 2010

I lost my save in sophie after playing for like 5 hours on a weekend so I'll never beat it. I thought it didn't have as good alchemy as the dusk games but I also wasn't super far into it so it probably would have opened up more.

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

Sheesh some of you guys are making me feel better about platinuming Ar Tonelico Qoga.

Saoshyant
Oct 26, 2010

:hmmorks: :orks:

Kirios posted:

Sheesh some of you guys are making me feel better about platinuming Ar Tonelico Qoga.

Eww.

Yakiniku Teishoku
Mar 16, 2011

Peace On Egg

Szurumbur posted:

I'm interested in the idol death game, and not in an erotic way. It might actually be an interesting take on the industry, depending on how deep/shallow they want it to make, and a good rhythm/music game to boot. D3 makes EDF, but they also made the tactical pantyshot action game, so we'll see.

I wouldn't get my hopes up about it being nuanced in any way but from the website descriptions it does seem to be a sendup of 48Group and the gross "ranking" systems they introduced to the industry

they are probably gonna play it like "how many people would you step on for your dream?" and not "hey look at the way the industry literally treats people like disposable goods" thing tho

e: alternatively, & this is really likely, they will literally play it exactly like danganronpa since it seems the setting is an annual competition that gets hijacked, & the idols will band together as the beacon of hope in the face of despair blah blah blah

Yakiniku Teishoku fucked around with this message at 22:36 on Jul 18, 2016

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

The only thing I remember about that game is you strip girls. I don't even remember why you did it in battle. I think there was a girl named Fennel?

There is not a single plot point to that game that I can recall.

Takoluka
Jun 26, 2009

Don't look at me!

Kirios posted:

The only thing I remember about that game is you strip girls. I don't even remember why you did it in battle. I think there was a girl named Fennel?

There is not a single plot point to that game that I can recall.

does it still have the crystal and dive mechanics

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you and I possess.

Kirios posted:

Seek help.

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

please do not kill idols

Stelas
Sep 6, 2010

InfinityComplex posted:

I'm optimistic. I'm prepared to give Sophie a 'first game on a new console' pass, not to mention a 'PS3+PS4' pass, and it sounds like they're walking back some of the wonkier decisions like the weird combat stance thing. The screenshots look a lot better than Sophie too. e: Characters are actually emoting in conversations now, so there's that too.

Saoshyant
Oct 26, 2010

:hmmorks: :orks:

Yeah, everything they've shown of Firis has looked great and much better than Sophie.

Dehry
Aug 21, 2009

Grimey Drawer
I'm really hoping so. Nights of Azure followed by Sophie hasn't really given me confidence in their work. I've had more fun playing the Beach Volleyball and Pool Hop minigame in DOAX 3.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Both of those games were 1000 times more fun than anything in DOAX 3

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

i hope Idol SAW turns out to be good.

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

Play idol persona on Wii U while you wait

Dehry
Aug 21, 2009

Grimey Drawer
It beats buying a 64GB memory card.

Takoluka
Jun 26, 2009

Don't look at me!

Help Im Alive posted:

Play idol persona on Wii U while you wait

A very good game.

Dark_Tzitzimine
Oct 9, 2012

by R. Guyovich
Seems like Uppers did really well digitally :shrug:
https://twitter.com/kenichiro_taka/status/755242759196254209

Ruggington
Apr 21, 2012

actually, I think that figure just won a weekly uppers tourney

Cake Attack
Mar 26, 2010

congrats, figure

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

shes gonna have back problems carrying that around

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Super No Vacancy posted:

A danger for a lot of animes

Ruggington
Apr 21, 2012

Super No Vacancy posted:

I'm more worried about her friend

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

ok what the gently caress is this poo poo at the end of chapter 6 in trails of cold steel

did they run out of money or what

Cake Attack
Mar 26, 2010

please buy the tie in light novel*

*only available in japanese

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

Manatee Cannon posted:

ok what the gently caress is this poo poo at the end of chapter 6 in trails of cold steel

did they run out of money or what

Apparently that's pretty much exactly what happened. It's resolved on a drama CD.

XSEED says they're going to put a transcription of the drama CD up on their website eventually but AFAIK haven't yet.

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

that's a real bummer

it's like a whole chapter is reduced to a slideshow

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you and I possess.
Xenogears Syndrome