Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
i can't figure out how to
This poll is closed.
remove 69 3.49%
the 420 21.24%
poll 1488 75.27%
Total: 1977 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

Instagram deleted a bunch of comments with snake emojis on tswift's page

Twitter does nothing when someone sends Leslie jones a photo of her face that they jerked off onto

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

visceril
Feb 24, 2008

WoodrowSkillson posted:

well yes, racists will hurl racist slurs at the black woman, not the white ones.

I meant that of the four the PoC is the one getting the most hate

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

WoodrowSkillson posted:

it would be real weird to have whatever white actresses are in the movie getting bombarded with n bombs.

not if they offended juggalos

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

visceril posted:

Women exist to serve me and if they don't adequately perform I am entitled to punish them
:goonsay:
http://www.wehuntedthemammoth.com/2016/07/18/this-dude-freaking-out-over-a-chicken-sandwich-is-a-mens-rights-reddit-thread-come-to-life/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6bZnqyE14RY

Submarine Sandpaper
May 27, 2007

Luigi Thirty posted:

Twitter does nothing when someone sends Leslie jones a photo of her face that they jerked off onto
are the snakes some symbol for those who think she's actually a white supremacist?

visceril
Feb 24, 2008

Luigi Thirty posted:

Instagram is a generally more positive place relative to the hole that Twitter is.

That said, I feel bad for this generation of stars that haven't figured out how to separate the persona from themselves

Aeryk
Aug 31, 2006

Ah. It must have been when I was younger.
Fun Shoe
leslie jones and grace jones should do a movie together

kustomkarkommando
Oct 22, 2012

hello new thread

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

https://twitter.com/TeaPartyCat/status/755406021821132800

Homura and Sickle
Apr 21, 2013
the anti new ghostbusters retards forgot that one of the ghostbusters in the original was black right

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

Aeryk
Aug 31, 2006

Fun Shoe
I'm pretty sure 80% of ghostbusters success was the theme song anyways

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Aeryk posted:

smirking salt and pepper dad could play his role p ok too

pangstrom
Jan 25, 2003

Wedge Regret
A guy like that in college was in the dorm room next to mine and I have been trying to find him to satisfy my curiosity but his name is super generic.

Aeryk
Aug 31, 2006

Fun Shoe
besides from a metaphysical level women are the ones who usher spirits into this world, so they should be the ones who send them away. this also works nicely with my only women can own and operate firearms position.

Kristov
Jul 5, 2005
Is this real life? God I can't wait until I go on vacation I need to tune this poo poo out.

Gin and Juche
Apr 3, 2008

The Highest Judge of Paradise
Shiki Eiki
YAMAXANADU

Kristov posted:

Is this real life? God I can't wait until I go on vacation I need to tune this poo poo out.

As if every waiting station and airport isn't playing cable news 24/7

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Aeryk posted:

Whenever I'm working in a bar I play I want a New Drug and people will be all "oh hey it's Ghostbusters yay haha" and then they're disappointed and bewildered when it's not and then I put on Dancing Queen and the owner cuts the power to the sound system welp that's my Ghostbusters song story god bless America.

Aeryk
Aug 31, 2006

Fun Shoe

Jerry Cotton posted:

Whenever I'm working in a bar I play I want a New Drug and people will be all "oh hey it's Ghostbusters yay haha" and then they're disappointed and bewildered when it's not and then I put on Dancing Queen and the owner cuts the power to the sound system welp that's my Ghostbusters song story god bless America.

sounds like you need a new song, one that wont make you sweat.

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Aeryk posted:

his bar is not in sauna

Homura and Sickle
Apr 21, 2013

Tei posted:

The middle east need to look trough a telescope to the stars.

Then launch a probe far from earth and send back photos. We are living in a big rock in space in what is a almost infinite empty space, with stars suspended sometimes surrounded by rocks, many of them with probably life.
Religion is just something we invented, because we did not knew better. But now we know better. Religion is just a stage and we need to move to the next ones.

Theres a need, in the middle-east, to stop looking at the past in search of glory, and to look at the future and start building the bases for future glory. Theres space to continue with the current religions, if they don't interrupt freedom, freedom to be and to think. And probably it will be necessary to set womans free to be whatever they want and can.

Traditions are just things how used to be, but theres no reason to continue doing the things the same way. People use to get sick and die, and we invented medicine, so that don't happen anymore. We have the tools to change things in the world, and in ourselves, to improve life. Places that use a desert, now have water. People that use to die of many illness, now grown to become doctors, policeman, teachers.

Birds build nest, ants build their maze houses and humans build computers, machines. Technology is part of us, like our legs or our eyes. Technology is not a separate thing than humans, is part of us. Technology require rationalism, to understand how the world work, how the universe works. We have to open our eyes and look, look at the universe, both in the small and the big. Understand how the world work. Break stuff in tiny parts and examine these parts. We don't need another mosque, we need a particle accelerator.

Things like tribes are of a small mindset, we need to think large. Theres so much a tribe can do, but there are things that are bigger, and need the cooperation of a big group of people. Things so big, even nations are too small.

What the middle east need to do, is to abandon religions and embrace science and technology, rationalism and optimism.

Badger of Basra
Jul 26, 2007

this guy is also crazy but from what i've seen he usually sticks to the map thread

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Aeryk posted:

If this is a reference to something I don't get it.

Aeryk
Aug 31, 2006

Fun Shoe

Jerry Cotton posted:

If this is a reference to something I don't get it.

o gently caress I screwed up the lyrics, it's one that won't make you sick

Homura and Sickle
Apr 21, 2013

Badger of Basra posted:

this guy is also crazy but from what i've seen he usually sticks to the map thread

yeah all the people who pop into the thread to say they think that atheism will save the middle east and that they havent just woke yet seem to be deeply mentally ill

Homura and Sickle
Apr 21, 2013
cough permaban liberal leet cough

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

does this guy at least get mad at the west for not abandoning religion

kustomkarkommando
Oct 22, 2012

Jagchosis posted:

hello

the paradigm shift
Jan 18, 2006

Aeryk posted:

I still got it

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012
that guy mentions the middle east needs to look through a telescope to see the stars

that's ironic

Gin and Juche
Apr 3, 2008

Shiki Eiki
YAMAXANADU

I wonder if the religion of the star and crescent moon have even looked into space?

the paradigm shift
Jan 18, 2006

Jagchosis posted:

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Aeryk posted:

Ooh sorry I've got to be honest here I've never really listened to the lyrics.

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

in this moment, i am euphoric

Homura and Sickle
Apr 21, 2013

mandatory lesbian posted:

that guy mentions the middle east needs to look through a telescope to see the stars

that's ironic

lol even livingtrope knows this history

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Ate lunch at 1045

Probably not smart

Gin and Juche
Apr 3, 2008

Shiki Eiki
YAMAXANADU
Current employer doesn't have me doing any work so I just finished signing and scanned like the 40 some pages the new guys wanted me to fill out.

Not complaining but I unno what I am gonna do the next two weeks.

kustomkarkommando
Oct 22, 2012

as we all know the Turkish military is lead by an affable TV pop scientist who gives inspiring speeches about stars and planets

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
did i ever tell you guys about the time i filmed a video that went viral.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

euphronius posted:

Ate lunch at 1045

Probably not smart

Lunch at work is 10:30-13:00 so everyone gets to go. What's special about 10:45? (Assuming you didn't mean 1045ad)

• Locked thread