Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
It's amazing that kristol thinks that somehow the GOP is going to turn from trump

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nah thanks
Jun 18, 2004

Take me out.

:sad:

literally all he had to say was "oh now stop being so uptight tamron, it's a joke. this is the problem with you liberals, you guys just can't take a joke, and that's why trump is winning, because people are tired of this political correctness nonsense" or whatever. democrats would have rolled their eyes and republicans would have been like "yeah!" and nothing would have come of it.

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

Al! posted:

oh bill

Bill

Someone get this guy on suicide watch

https://mobile.twitter.com/BillKristol/status/755426564083515392

keep holding onto that beautiful dream, you dumb bastard

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
stralia stralia stralia we love ya amen

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

Montasque posted:

Woman caller on Rush: "MELANIA TRUMP IS A BEAUTIFUL WOMAN AND WHEN THE WORDS CAME OUT OF HER MOUTH THEY WERE TRUE UNLIKE WHEN MICHELLE SAID THEM!"

I agree they were different, but more that michelle is overflowing with charisma whereas melania is stilted and nervous and not great at english.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
allo welcome to th Bruce Factor with me, yer 'ost, Bruce. this is me cohost, Bruce. and today live via satellite from th floor of th RNC is Bruce

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib

Slate Action posted:

The plagiarism thing will never be mentioned.

look how wrong you were

whydirt
Apr 18, 2001

Gaz Posting Brigade :c00lbert:

zoux posted:

This is going to end up painted on a few tailgates

That joke is older than Something Awful

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
I honestly thought about not watching :lost: anymore after I realized the Aussie character Claire was going to have to say the word "journey" more than once.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

zoux posted:

This is going to end up painted on a few tailgates

I guess they had to come up with something to counter the "Human Cheeto" line.

Edit: guess it's older than I thought.

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

bill kristol lurking in the shadows of the convention arena with a spray bottle full of noro in one hand and a list of trump delegates in the other

Shalebridge Cradle
Apr 23, 2008

disjoe posted:

Kind of, but Ailes was head of it from the very beginning, and O'Reilly's first episode of the Factor was on the first day the channel aired. We don't see that as a big deal now, but at the time O'Reilly was considered completely insane and super right-wing. They've just gotten crazier and more right-wing over time.

I would never watch anything else.

Ok I didn't actually know so that makes sense.

O'Reilly is weird these days because there is so much crazy on cable news now, but every once in awhile he still manages to shout something racist over everyone else.

Slate Action
Feb 13, 2012

by exmarx

pathetic little tramp posted:

look how wrong you were

Should've gone full Harry Enten and said there was a 'negative 10% chance' of it happening

mags
May 30, 2008

I am a congenital optimist.
Why would the GOP turn away from the demagogue who encompasses the views and ideals of their angry, white base?

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

whydirt posted:

That joke is older than Something Awful

Which is why it's a hit with that crowd.

I like Mike Luckovich

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

(and can't post for 30 days!)

How long til this Norovirus peaks? I can't loving wait.

Brannock
Feb 9, 2006

by exmarx
Fallen Rib
I like that so many people are up in arms about Melania ripping off Michelle Obama and also rickrolling the audience and shouting about how unjust this is

and not realizing that this is yet another strong piece of evidence that the Trumps are a plant.

Slate Action
Feb 13, 2012

by exmarx
Locals status: restless

https://twitter.com/Reuters/status/755444515050225664

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
ive known trump was a plant from the moment he tweeted "BREXIT WINS! ILL DO THE SAME FOR AMERICA!" as the GBP fell off a cliff

Raeg
Jul 7, 2008

The top 1% of ducks have control of 99.9% of the bread.
I mean, when you think about it, 4 years ago the first day of the convention didn't even happen so Trump is really out performing.

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JUCfX1P1ik

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

Brannock posted:

I like that so many people are up in arms about Melania ripping off Michelle Obama and also rickrolling the audience and shouting about how unjust this is

and not realizing that this is yet another strong piece of evidence that the Trumps are a plant.

he's building a wall through the republican party and making them pay for it

nachos
Jun 27, 2004

Wario Chalmers! WAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
My head is loving spinning between Ailes, Megyn Kelly, the plagiarism, lying about her degree, Lewandowski calling for people to get fired, "i wrote it in a church", and god knows what the gently caress else

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead

Brannock posted:

It remains a hypothesis that I can't discount.

Dr.Zeppelin
Dec 5, 2003

lmao he's still saying putting the convention in cleveland was his idea

what a stupid loving thing to lie about

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

nachos posted:

My head is loving spinning between Ailes, Megyn Kelly, the plagiarism, lying about her degree, Lewandowski calling for people to get fired, "i wrote it in a church", and god knows what the gently caress else

We need to shut down all these headlines so we can figure what's going on.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

John Coryn speaking on Cspan to Texas delegates

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, MAD-2R World

mister magpie posted:

Why would the GOP turn away from the demagogue who encompasses the views and ideals of their angry, white base?

Because they want to be a broad-based party of 1) angry openly racist white men, 2) angry repressed racist white men who won't admit it to themselves, and 3) sheltered rich people who are in denial about the racist messaging so they can get tax cuts.

Trump spoils the game by making it harder for 2) and 3) to maintain plausible deniability.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

I'll count the anti gay comments

WarMECH
Dec 23, 2004

squidgee posted:

:sad:

literally all he had to say was "oh now stop being so uptight tamron, it's a joke. this is the problem with you liberals, you guys just can't take a joke, and that's why trump is winning, because people are tired of this political correctness nonsense" or whatever. democrats would have rolled their eyes and republicans would have been like "yeah!" and nothing would have come of it.

They really are so bad at this. Every time something happens that can easily be swept under the rug in a few hours they just can't help but draw constant attention to it. It's the mentality of a 3rd grader.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

https://twitter.com/BenjySarlin/status/755445792333295617

Don Pigeon
Oct 29, 2005

Great pigeons are not born great. They grow great by eating lots of bread crumbs.

wearing a human scrotum, whether it's on your truck or your shirt, is pretty much an admission that you're a complete imbecile

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009
Seriously, where are No Mans Land and The Saurus? Defend your horrible candidate's horrible night! Keep the hilarity going, for God's sake.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Mystic_Shadow posted:

wearing a human scrotum, whether it's on your truck or your shirt, is pretty much an admission that you're a complete imbecile

I wear a human scrotum every day ._.

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Al! posted:

oh bill

Bill

Someone get this guy on suicide watch

https://mobile.twitter.com/BillKristol/status/755426564083515392

Has this guy been right on anything in his life?

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Mystic_Shadow posted:

especially on a sharpie yellow shirt

its like you really really want to draw attention to the fact youre wearing a picture of balls

Don Pigeon
Oct 29, 2005

Great pigeons are not born great. They grow great by eating lots of bread crumbs.

zoux posted:

I wear a human scrotum every day ._.

all men are imbeciles, so vote for HILLARY!!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
the saurus is dead, i cast him down into the shadowlands where all welshmen belong

• Locked thread