Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
THE BIG DOG DADDY
Oct 16, 2013

Rasheed was, with Aliases, the top 7 PvPers in Bone Krew.

No one talks about this.
:siren: Attention Xboners :siren:

Bungie chat app sucks and we liek to post so join our cool guys Slack channel where you can post all your cool gifs and plan out pubstompings and whatever else.

Don't know what Slack is? Then gently caress off! jk, but for real it's basically IRC on 'roids and it's way better for organizing and chatting about video games.

PM me with your email address here or send it to my GT: Wrecks Box One to get an invitation.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

xzzy
Mar 5, 2009

How well does Slack handle multiple accounts? Because I already use it for work and if it makes it a pain in the rear end to use two logins then gently caress that poo poo.

fennesz
Dec 29, 2008

Maker Of Shoes posted:

PSA for Weylorans farming

imho the god roll would be Shortgaze, Life Support, Braced Frame, Hidden Hand. You could even get away with Ambush to literally max the stability and be safe because the native AA on WM + HH is still higher than any other purp sniper in the game despite the AA hit due to Ambush. Double body shot machine.

Thanks for this. I don't think I've rocked a sniper since I was level 25.

Destiny Pubstomper
Jul 7, 2016

by Shine
Just use your work deets we all wanna know real names and addresses and your wife's name and poo poo

Destiny Pubstomper
Jul 7, 2016

by Shine
God drat that pulse rifle roll is legit

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
It just adds another team and you don't have to use the same email

Maker Of Shoes
Sep 4, 2006

AWWWW YISSSSSSSSSS
DIS IS MAH JAM!!!!!!

Destiny Pubstomper posted:

God drat that pulse rifle roll is legit

I'd buy it to stash it in case the archetype ever gets unfucked but that's about it.

THE BIG DOG DADDY
Oct 16, 2013

No one talks about this.

xzzy posted:

How well does Slack handle multiple accounts? Because I already use it for work and if it makes it a pain in the rear end to use two logins then gently caress that poo poo.

The iOS app handles it fine, the lovely Mac app seems to have a meltdown when I sign in with both my work email and my sidechick email, so I just keep the bonekrew instance in a Safari window on a different desktop view.

Destiny Pubstomper
Jul 7, 2016

by Shine

Maker Of Shoes posted:

I'd buy it to stash it in case the archetype ever gets unfucked but that's about it.

I've seen people use it to great effect in trials still. I don't know how.

It's also a great pve pulse, especially with those perks. Either way it's better than the OG God roll one imho so grind for it.

With braced frame and fla5 you max stability and have great range, and you get quick reloads on kills. OAS is also sick, and QuickDraw makes it usable in tight quarters.

Whoever has been in charge of the perks on IB guns has been doing a good job.

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
The Slack Mac app appears to be just a wrapper for a web view, it's terrible.

THE BIG DOG DADDY
Oct 16, 2013

No one talks about this.

haveblue posted:

The Slack Mac app appears to be just a wrapper for a web view, it's terrible.

yeah, it's not great

PassTheRemote
Mar 15, 2007

Number 6 holds The Village record in Duck Hunt.

The first one to kill :laugh: wins.

A 50S RAYGUN posted:

sniper is grenadier/hidden hand with sightsys/longview slr10/tacsys sls15 and ap rounds/rifled barrel/oiled frame

sniper reload speed on the ps gloves/shotgun reload on the regular

pulse has cb/feeding frenzy and oas/focus lens fla5/quickdraw is and speed reload/braced/oiled frame

sniper rifle ammo on the boots. pretty okay.

Those perks on Nerwin's. I might need to get one of those. I know it's not the best arctype, but poo poo, that might be fun.

I have a triple Tap/ Hidden Hand Weylorian's, should I try to get vendor sniper?

Maker Of Shoes
Sep 4, 2006

AWWWW YISSSSSSSSSS
DIS IS MAH JAM!!!!!!

PassTheRemote posted:

Those perks on Nerwin's. I might need to get one of those. I know it's not the best arctype, but poo poo, that might be fun.

I have a triple Tap/ Hidden Hand Weylorian's, should I try to get vendor sniper?

Triple Tap is a wasted perk on such a low impact sniper.

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
What's the Nirwin's roll? I've been using one of those as my pvp primary since forever with truesight, counterbalance, handlaid stock, feeding frenzy.

Triple tap will almost never proc in crucible unless you're an absolute god, save it for PVE and get the vendor one.

kru
Oct 5, 2003

Hello friends,

I just have the original PS4 destiny (tm). Do I need to buy destiny 2.0, and this expansion, or will I be able to level up without Taken King?

Any ideas?

THE BIG DOG DADDY
Oct 16, 2013

No one talks about this.
lol

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.

kru posted:

Hello friends,

I just have the original PS4 destiny (tm). Do I need to buy destiny 2.0, and this expansion, or will I be able to level up without Taken King?

Any ideas?

You need to upgrade to Taken King

kru
Oct 5, 2003

Bah, assumed so. Thanks anyway!

Maker Of Shoes
Sep 4, 2006

AWWWW YISSSSSSSSSS
DIS IS MAH JAM!!!!!!

kru posted:

Bah, assumed so. Thanks anyway!

Alteisen probably has a few copies you can use

SmallpoxJenkins
Jul 9, 2012

Maker Of Shoes posted:

Savage.

SmallpoxJenkins
Jul 9, 2012

Are the servers still making GBS threads themselves to death, or have they stabilized somewhat?

Rick_Hunter
Jan 5, 2004

My guys are still fighting the hard fight!
(weapons, shields and drones are still online!)

SmallpoxJenkins posted:

Are the servers still making GBS threads themselves to death, or have they stabilized somewhat?

I'm making GBS threads myself to death but I'll tell you after work.

PassTheRemote
Mar 15, 2007

Number 6 holds The Village record in Duck Hunt.

The first one to kill :laugh: wins.

haveblue posted:

Triple tap will almost never proc in crucible unless you're an absolute god, save it for PVE and get the vendor one.

It's only been used in PVE, I am not a sniper god to use it in PVP.

Maker Of Shoes posted:

Triple Tap is a wasted perk on such a low impact sniper.

Problem is my other snipers have decent but not great perks. Need to find a god roll 1k yd stare for raids.

Mikey-San
Nov 3, 2005

I'm Edith Head!

Maker Of Shoes posted:

:drat:

Spiv
Oct 9, 2006

When life throws lemons at you, nuke the fucker!

YA BOY ETHAN COUCH posted:

:siren: Attention Xboners :siren:

Bungie chat app sucks and we liek to post so join our cool guys Slack channel where you can post all your cool gifs and plan out pubstompings and whatever else.

Don't know what Slack is? Then gently caress off! jk, but for real it's basically IRC on 'roids and it's way better for organizing and chatting about video games.

PM me with your email address here or send it to my GT: Wrecks Box One to get an invitation.

I don't want you having my personal info. What the gently caress is this? Pokemon go?

Destiny Pubstomper
Jul 7, 2016

by Shine
Make a burner ffs

THE BIG DOG DADDY
Oct 16, 2013

No one talks about this.

Spiv posted:

I don't want you having my personal info. What the gently caress is this? Pokemon go?

okay, so then gently caress off m8

what the gently caress do i care what your email is? I'm a 29 year old professional. You don't wanna come chat then don't lmao

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.
Lol if you haven't already exchanged numbers with your regular crucible squad and friended on Facebook

Spiv
Oct 9, 2006

When life throws lemons at you, nuke the fucker!

okay, so then gently caress off m8

what the gently caress do i care what your email is? I'm a 29 year old professional. You don't wanna come chat then don't lmao

Jokes? Don't actually care.

I can send my addy. We can meet by the flag pole if ya really want.

THE BIG DOG DADDY
Oct 16, 2013

No one talks about this.

el B posted:

Lol if you haven't already exchanged numbers with your regular crucible squad and friended on Facebook

bro we have meet ups in strip malls where we all pop our hoods and compare engines

Destiny Pubstomper
Jul 7, 2016

by Shine
Lol I did actually grab beers with my old trials bro a few times

SmallpoxJenkins
Jul 9, 2012

bro we have meet ups in strip malls where we all pop our hoods and compare engines

That's code for taking the towels off and measuring in the sauna.

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
Wait, so people can have more than one email address on the internet?!

cvnvcnv
Mar 17, 2013

el B posted:

Having a Facebook, and using it to normalize yourself to bideojame randos seems like a double loss.

THE BIG DOG DADDY
Oct 16, 2013

No one talks about this.

cvnvcnv posted:

Having a Facebook, and using it to normalize yourself to bideojame randos seems like a double loss.

Not having a Facebook outs you as a weirdo

the good fax machine
Feb 26, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo

moist turtleneck posted:

Wait, so people can have more than one email address on the internet?!

Clearly not unless you're rich and can afford two houses

30 TO 50 FERAL HOG
Mar 2, 2005

i fully plan on sleeping on destiny pubstomper's couch the next time i go to seattle

THE BIG DOG DADDY
Oct 16, 2013

No one talks about this.

BiohazrD posted:

i fully plan on sleeping on destiny pubstomper's couch the next time i go to seattle

Same but bed

cvnvcnv
Mar 17, 2013

Not having a Facebook outs you as a weirdo
That most people need the wheelchair of turning their relationships into Pokemon so the spaghetti doesn't avalanche from their pockets doesn't make me the weirdo here.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
I'll start by sleeping on the couch but in the middle of the night I'll crawl up between him and his wife and start peeing the bed

• Locked thread