Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
i can't figure out how to
This poll is closed.
remove 69 3.49%
the 420 21.24%
poll 1488 75.27%
Total: 1977 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Gin and Juche
Apr 3, 2008

The Highest Judge of Paradise
Shiki Eiki
YAMAXANADU
Did the media say Biden was mean to Ryan?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

WhiskeyJuvenile posted:

thanks for getting me through tonight, beer

lol you have salr installed

Ghost of Reagan Past
Oct 7, 2003

rock and roll fun

WhiskeyJuvenile posted:

thanks for getting me through tonight, beer

I still gotta find a good liquor store

piraat is a good beer

WhiskeyJuvenile
Feb 15, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo

Joementum posted:

lol you have salr installed

the quick reply screen is nice

WhiskeyJuvenile
Feb 15, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo

Ghost of Reagan Past posted:

I still gotta find a good liquor store

piraat is a good beer

brouwerij van steenberge 4 lyfe

Soup du Jour
Sep 8, 2011

I always knew I'd die with a headache.

getting home from bar trivia to find that milo got permabanned from twitter was a nice surprise

as long as they stick to their guns he's going to be as remembered as the floorshitter

Homura and Sickle
Apr 21, 2013

okay i know this is better without it but can you give context or the tweet you go tthis from

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012
i was working all afternoon and night, did the rnc have anything note-worthy or was it just normal "lol look at these crazy people" stuff

Jerry Manderbilt
May 31, 2012

No matter how much paperwork I process, it never goes away. It only increases.

Gravel Gravy posted:

Did the media say Biden was mean to Ryan?

they said ryan won because biden was such a mean buffoon :downswords:

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

Soup du Jour posted:

getting home from bar trivia to find that milo got permabanned from twitter was a nice surprise

as long as they stick to their guns he's going to be as remembered as the floorshitter

he the gay conservative, floorshitter is chuck...todd?

V. Illych L.
Apr 11, 2008

ASK ME ABOUT LUMBER

the need for joy in one's life is a weakness, this is well-known

Gin and Juche
Apr 3, 2008

The Highest Judge of Paradise
Shiki Eiki
YAMAXANADU

Jerry Manderbilt posted:

they said ryan won because biden was such a mean buffoon :downswords:

Oh good so Trump still has a chance.

Soup du Jour
Sep 8, 2011

mandatory lesbian posted:

he the gay conservative, floorshitter is chuck...todd?

chuck johnson, I think. I remember some other blogger having the same name and being peeved about it

the paradigm shift
Jan 18, 2006

Soup du Jour posted:

chuck johnson, I think. I remember some other blogger having the same name and being peeved about it

Chuck C Johnson

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Gravel Gravy posted:

i hate to break it to you but hes going to be declared the winner of the first debate as long as he doesnt literally melt down, as in dissolve into a puddle

Homura and Sickle
Apr 21, 2013

Gravel Gravy posted:

its pretty much inevitable the media is gonna declare trump the winner of the first debate for their stupid loving amoral narrative no matter what happens

one thing i have to give credit to slate for is they have really been on point criticizing the rest of the media for legitimizing trump and just openly calling him a nazi piece of poo poo

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
recall that Trump had the news media cooing over his "presidential" new direction after he managed to go a whole two hours without jabbering about his dick at a debate

V. Illych L.
Apr 11, 2008

ASK ME ABOUT LUMBER

i'm impressed that nintendo somehow managed to revitalise the pokemon brand in today's world

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Jagchosis posted:

okay i know this is better without it but can you give context or the tweet you go tthis from

it's Geert Wilders appearing at an event named "Twinks for Trump"

Soup du Jour
Sep 8, 2011

Jagchosis posted:

its pretty much inevitable the media is gonna declare trump the winner of the first debate for their stupid loving amoral narrative no matter what happens

one thing i have to give credit to slate for is they have really been on point criticizing the rest of the media for legitimizing trump and just openly calling him a nazi piece of poo poo

"trump looks qualified after going entire debate without insinuating that he wants to gently caress his daughter"

Homura and Sickle
Apr 21, 2013

paranoid randroid posted:

recall that Trump had the news media cooing over his "presidential" new direction after he managed to go a whole two hours without jabbering about his dick at a debate

the media's coverage of trump has infuriated me. particularly cnn which is basically chris christie the network, pathetically slobbering on his rancid tiny cock

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Jagchosis posted:

the media's coverage of trump has infuriated me. particularly cnn which is basically chris christie the network, pathetically slobbering on his rancid tiny cock

i cant believe they hired Corey Lewandowski as a contributor, NDA and all

Twerkteam Pizza
Sep 26, 2015

Grimey Drawer
Has Sedan chair gone full "YAAAASSS QUEEN"yet?

visceril
Feb 24, 2008

V. Illych L. posted:

i'm impressed that nintendo somehow managed to revitalise the pokemon brand in today's world

Nintendo surpassed Sony's stock price.

Jagchosis posted:

The longer they keep the race going the better.

The worst thing that could happen to the media is that the race is won.

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

not just non-disclosure. he's also under a non-disparagement.

visceril
Feb 24, 2008

If you say trump in a mirror three times, your ratings multiplier against msnbc doubles

I Killed GBS
Jun 2, 2011

by Lowtax

Twerkteam Pizza posted:

Has Sedan chair gone full "YAAAASSS QUEEN"yet?

Oh my god shut the gently caress up you weird little man

visceril
Feb 24, 2008

Joementum posted:

not just non-disclosure. he's also under a non-disparagement.

He could just blink silently at the camera and you, the viewer would infer trump comments from him

visceril
Feb 24, 2008
Hmm, I may come to regret a lot of these posts.

After a lot of thought I decided that staying might be better for my career long-term, so now I have to try extra hard to get them to match my other offer.

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!

http://blackbag.gawker.com/a-theory-donald-trumps-ex-campaign-manager-deliberatel-1783930502#_ga=1.186716712.1691141237.1454714219

I would love for this to be true, because... I would just love it

Homura and Sickle
Apr 21, 2013

visceril posted:

Nintendo surpassed Sony's stock price.

The longer they keep the race going the better.

The worst thing that could happen to the media is that the race is won.

im loving aware your godawful lovely network is on 24/7 in the barracks lobby and unless theyres blacks killing police they are breathlessly sucking trump's stump literally every loving minute of every hour. its disgusting and i hope everyone at cnn gets purged by hillary and hanged by the neck until they are dead. no offense.

visceril
Feb 24, 2008
Good night chat thread.

May bitter beers and strong spirits carry you through the night

🖖🏼

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

visceril posted:

After a lot of thought I decided that staying might be better for my career long-term, so now I have to try extra hard to get them to match my other offer.

Your network is paying Corey Lewandowski $500,000 to say only nice things about Trump, so professional ethnics doesn't appear to be a big concern.

visceril
Feb 24, 2008

Jagchosis posted:

im loving aware your godawful lovely network is on 24/7 in the barracks lobby and unless theyres blacks killing police they are breathlessly sucking trump's stump literally every loving minute of every hour. its disgusting and i hope everyone at cnn gets purged by hillary and hanged by the neck until they are dead. no offense.

We deserve it honestly.

America deserves it honestly

visceril
Feb 24, 2008

Joementum posted:

Your network is paying Corey Lewandowski $500,000 to say only nice things about Trump, so professional ethnics doesn't appear to be a big concern.

Also why I don't feel bad about saying my offer is higher than it actually is

Homura and Sickle
Apr 21, 2013

visceril posted:

nevermind i take back the "no offense", against the wall with you

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold
i watched the horrible wwe draft instead of the rnc and i'm honestly not sure if i was the better off or worse for it

Armani
Jun 22, 2008

Now it's been 17 summers since I've seen my mother

But every night I see her smile inside my dreams

Jagchosis posted:

Seriously can I get some context

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
visceril works at cnn?!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

Raskolnikov38 posted:

i watched the horrible wwe draft instead of the rnc and i'm honestly not sure if i was the better off or worse for it

the mind is opened when you realize they're both the same event

• Locked thread