Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007

Munchables posted:

I thought the funny part was the 2 glasses and a straw shaped into a cock n balls

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author

http://www.thegoparcade.com/game/thoughts-and-prayers-the-game

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon

DontMockMySmock posted:

What are you expecting the "actual story" to be? Vampires are actually real? Someone expertly photoshopped her in/her reflection out for no goddamn reason?

Yeah but she has like big fluffy hair and is shorter than him. You oughta see her hair on at least one side of his neck.

Obviously someone photoshopped her in and she actually refused to eat at Chilli's. Occam's Razor, my friendo.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Whaddya think that curly orange poo poo is sticking out behind his head and collar in the reflection?

A dyed mullet?

Blind Rasputin
Nov 25, 2002

Farewell, good Hunter. May you find your worth in the waking world.

That diagram is better than the floating argon fish diagram. Thread delivers.

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon

Data Graham posted:

Whaddya think that curly orange poo poo is sticking out behind his head and collar in the reflection?

A dyed mullet?

What curly orange poo poo? There's pretty clearly nothing there. Try zooming in on it. Enhance if you can.

Nordick
Sep 3, 2011

Yes.
I think her hair is more like black and blue.

Reynold
Feb 14, 2012

Suffer not the unclean to live.

hhhat posted:

Mike Pence went to NYC and ate at a Chilis

Worse than when Romney at that pizza with a fork

That was my first thought. Like going to Chicago and looking for an Applebees.

Professor of Cats
Mar 22, 2009

DontMockMySmock posted:

What are you expecting the "actual story" to be? Vampires are actually real? Someone expertly photoshopped her in/her reflection out for no goddamn reason?

Hahaha holy poo poo

:five:

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

Loss?

TheRecogScene
Aug 22, 2010

I'm gonna miss you when you're gone.

Kajeesus posted:

What curly orange poo poo? There's pretty clearly nothing there. Try zooming in on it. Enhance if you can.

I don't think it's orange, but I do think part of her top and some of her hair is visible, because the shape is too weird to be Pence's shadow. It wasn't even until just now (after having the original tweets about the picture) that I finally noticed that the picture was referring to the woman in white not seeming to have a reflection.

I don't know why I'm even engaging in a conversation about whether or not this woman has a reflection though.

Judge Schnoopy
Nov 2, 2005

dont even TRY it, pal
Yeah but what about that floating cup at the end of the table?!?

How you gonna explain that one hot poo poo?!?

Munchables
Feb 8, 2015

Ask/tell me about legal cannibalism

Guys.

Cock
N
Balls

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

DudeGoofyGuy posted:

I don't think it's orange, but I do think part of her top and some of her hair is visible, because the shape is too weird to be Pence's shadow. It wasn't even until just now (after having the original tweets about the picture) that I finally noticed that the picture was referring to the woman in white not seeming to have a reflection.

I don't know why I'm even engaging in a conversation about whether or not this woman has a reflection though.

Thats a cute blue/black blouse she has on

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

Sinbad, Jesus good.

Nermal
Mar 16, 2004
Hey baby, wanna kill all humans?

Blind Rasputin posted:

That diagram is better than the floating argon fish diagram. Thread delivers.

I'm the freehand dashed blue line, singular and resplendent among those drawn with the line tool.

Doctor Malaver
May 23, 2007

Ce qui s'est passé t'a rendu plus fort
Now do that blue/golden dress.

I'm not from the US so when I see these I always wonder whether those churches have a good sense of humor, or are the signs vandalized, or simply photoshopped..

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!

Doctor Malaver posted:

I'm not from the US so when I see these I always wonder whether those churches have a good sense of humor, or are the signs vandalized, or simply photoshopped..

Yes.

Franchescanado
Feb 23, 2013

If it wasn't for disappointment
I wouldn't have any appointment

Grimey Drawer

Doctor Malaver posted:

Methodists have a sense of humor. The ones I know regularly attend keggers and barbecues hosted by the church.

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Reynold posted:

That was my first thought. Like going to Chicago and looking for an Applebees.

I doubt they picked it for any reason other than "Ugh, flight delayed an hour, you guys hungry? There's a... poo poo, what's nearby we can throw food in our stomachs in under an hour and be back in time?"

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Munchables posted:

Guys.

Cock
N
Balls

lol balls

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Judge Schnoopy posted:

Yeah but what about that floating cup at the end of the table?!?

How you gonna explain that one hot poo poo?!?

whoa

RyokoTK
Feb 12, 2012

I am cool.

Doctor Malaver posted:

Eh there's a few hundred thousand churches in the US, I'm sure all three are variously true.

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon

DudeGoofyGuy posted:

The part you highlighted clearly

a) doesn't line up with the shape of her head at all
b) is the edge of the divider on the opposite wall

I'm not sure why y'all are trying so hard to defend an obvious shop

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

That's not a divider, what is your boggle

look behind his collar

DontMockMySmock
Aug 9, 2008

I got this title for the dumbest fucking possible take on sea shanties. Specifically, I derailed the meme thread because sailors in the 18th century weren't woke enough for me, and you shouldn't sing sea shanties. In fact, don't have any fun ever.

Nermal posted:

I'm the freehand dashed blue line, singular and resplendent among those drawn with the line tool.

ms paint doesn't have a dashed line tool, so sue me

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!

Kajeesus posted:

The part you highlighted clearly

a) doesn't line up with the shape of her head at all
b) is the edge of the divider on the opposite wall

I'm not sure why y'all are trying so hard to defend an obvious shop

I'm not sure why Pence himself would go through all that trouble.

https://twitter.com/mike_pence/status/754408867912622080

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

Sexy looking bog-berries

CobiWann
Oct 21, 2009

Have fun!

Franchescanado posted:

Methodists have a sense of humor. The ones I know regularly attend keggers and barbecues hosted by the church.

I can vouch for this - the Methodist church my wife and I joined last year has at least two Sunday breakfasts a month, two post-service lunches/BBQ's a month, and anytime someone gets sick/a death in the family there's tons and tons of food and leftovers. Jesus may have been Jewish because he lived with his parents until he was 30, but he was also Methodist for the whole "fishes and loaves" trick.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

a world where garbage trucks are privately owned by bitter contractors, who through bargaining or otherwise are allowed to decorate their Rigs with whatever they like...

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe

Anagram of GINGER has a new favorite as of 02:54 on Jul 21, 2016

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

Finally, the orogonal, non-shopped photo

TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

Mods please change my name to orogonal

bustercasey
Apr 9, 2012
Gary’s Answer

McDonalds let the internet create their own burgers

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

I've been here the whole time, and you're not my real Dad! :emo:
So it's Noah's ark burger 2.0?

Blurred
Aug 26, 2004

WELL I WONNER WHAT IT'S LIIIIIKE TO BE A GOOD POSTER

I think for a lot of these kinds of marketing ploys, the potential for abuse is a feature not a bug. They probably don't care if people make lots of crazy abominations and share them around the world, because the message that McDonalds has its own customisable burgers is reinforced every time someone makes a tower of 70 beef patties and shares it on Reddit. If I was some kind of e-marketing guru, I'd definitely create something like this - an interactive web-thing which lets users think they're exploiting some loophole and being subversive, when really all they're doing is facilitating the viral marketing of a major brand.

(Although the mountain dew contest which let people create "Hitler did nothing wrong" banners may have been a simple miscalculation.)

Rumda
Nov 4, 2009

Moth Lesbian Comrade

No onion rings.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe

Rumda posted:

No onion rings.

AYE. kiss the ring.