Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Caros posted:

After using those support structures all his life.

Don't forget that the reason why Paul Ryan didn't starve to death is (I believe) social security widow benefits for his mother.

i think his family also received a government pension for his dad

so yeah Ryan is the embodiment of kicking the ladder away after youve reached the top

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

MariusLecter posted:

Nothing of interest occurred yesterday.

The death of the NeverTrump campaign
Trump Jr. Plaigairism
Avocados

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

Joementum posted:

So Trump Organization employees are working for the campaign? I assume the FEC knows about this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6GMkuPiIZ2k

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Don't forget Hitler's contributions to medicine.

thethreeman posted:

Maybe I'm overestimating, but I doubt they completely lied about the numbers

Well first of all this is Trump who has a consistent pattern of lying with impunity, secondly they included two months in the numbers they reported so we already know them to be false and third if they had the numbers and they looked good Trump could have just released the actual numbers like Clinton did instead of just saying how great they were but no you can't see the actual numbers.

So yeah, we already know he was lying since he included at least one week that he shouldn't have, the question is how big the lie was.

Tayter Swift
Nov 18, 2002

Pillbug

BGrifter posted:

Check yo self before you riggidy-wreck yourself.

why is the hat backwards

what is written in that red hat

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib
Probably just an armchair lawyer and also the FEC has no teeth but he's also probably right

https://twitter.com/MaxTemkin/status/755809141239578625

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

paranoid randroid posted:

so yeah Ryan is the embodiment of kicking the ladder away after youve reached the top

No, Abbott still holds that title

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

paranoid randroid posted:

Paul Ryan also thinks his seat is in question, given last night on the local channel I had on he had an ad pretty much every commercial break.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Tayter Swift posted:

why is the hat backwards

Female Body Inspector

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

BGrifter posted:

Check yo self before you riggidy-wreck yourself.

And people look at this tool and say "yeah, he should be given power"

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

And in alternate Trump fantasy land, the apprentice enters the 14th year of its first season as trump refuses to fire anyone over "harmless mistakes"

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Joementum posted:

Gohmert / West 2020

I recognize that swoop of fringe hair.

Gohmert?!?!

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO
https://twitter.com/pharris830/status/755809606186655744

Decius
Oct 14, 2005

Ramrod XTreme

Tayter Swift posted:

why is the hat backwards

Probably NRA or something. These pictures are from the 2012 campaign. And made him a laughingstock back then.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Iron Crowned posted:

but hes such a wonk

Xandu
Feb 19, 2006

It's hard to be humble when you're as great as I am.
http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-trump-purge-exclusive-idUSKCN10003A

I'm sure the millions of public sector voters are going to love this.

quote:

If he wins the presidency, Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump would seek to purge the federal government of officials appointed by Democratic President Barack Obama and could ask Congress to pass legislation making it easier to fire public workers, Trump ally, Chris Christie, said on Tuesday.

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-trump-purge-exclusive-idUSKCN10003A

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Iron Crowned posted:

Ryan's disctrict is gerrymandered to give him the southern suburbs of Milwaukee (which are red), a significant chunk of Waukesha (also very red), and some rural areas.

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

nachos
Jun 27, 2004

Wario Chalmers! WAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
I can't believe the Trump crew put out an official statement expressing their love and support of Michelle Obama

Zaphod42
Sep 13, 2012

If there's anything more important than my ego around, I want it caught and shot now.
Video of 3rd eye blind actively trolling Republicans as hard as they can:

http://theslot.jezebel.com/third-eye-blind-tortures-rnc-concertgoers-with-lgbt-rig-1783968319

https://twitter.com/tinpant/status/755646681773903872?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

Shageletic posted:

I recognize that swoop of fringe hair.

Gohmert?!?!

It's almost like gohmert/West is in the post you quoted

gregday
May 23, 2003

There is no way the RNC approved that statement.

Bunleigh
Jun 6, 2005

by exmarx
NY Daily News sure hates the gently caress out of Trump

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

Gah, now I want to listen to Third Eye Blind

and subarus are cool and fun... poo poo the whiteness is taking hold

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment that I'm alive, I pray for death!

Tayter Swift posted:

why is the hat backwards

Given his inherent aging fratty bro-ness, I'm going to with LIMP BIZKIT.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Bunleigh posted:

Same

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

gregday posted:

There is no way the RNC approved that statement.

Yeah, or maybe Totally Real McIver just wanted out of her "Loyalty" to Trumpicus Maximus

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

Bunleigh posted:

because they know him the best

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

BGrifter
Mar 16, 2007

Winner of Something Awful PS5 thread's Posting Excellence Award June 2022

Congratulations!

Not a band I've thought about in years, but full marks for being awesome.

What's been happening with Prophets of Rage so far? A super group with Chuck D, B-Real, Tom Morello and more designed entirely to gently caress with the RNC is kinda awesome.

thethreeman
May 10, 2008
Fallen Rib

Three Olives posted:

Well first of all this is Trump who has a consistent pattern of lying with impunity, secondly they included two months in the numbers they reported so we already know them to be false and third if they had the numbers and they looked good Trump could have just released the actual numbers like Clinton did instead of just saying how great they were but no you can't see the actual numbers.

So yeah, we already know he was lying since he included at least one week that he shouldn't have, the question is how big the lie was.

yeah but they already released the may numbers, and the campaign only raised $3.1M in that entire month, so even if every dollar was in the last week that the spokesperson counted when he gave the $51M number, the total would be ~$48M instead

I'm not saying I trust the trump campaign, I'm saying don't get excited for something that likely won't make news either way

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Captain_Maclaine posted:

Given his inherent aging fratty bro-ness, I'm going to with LIMP BIZKIT.

Isn't Paul Ryan the guy who says he likes Rage Against the Machine, but he doesn't listen to the lyrics?

JHomer722
Jul 30, 2006

And you, you ridiculous people, you expect me to help you.

Are the FEC reports out yet?

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

prefect posted:

Isn't Paul Ryan the guy who says he likes Rage Against the Machine, but he doesn't listen to the lyrics?

No, Paul Ryan said he liked RATM and Tom Morello had an op ed that said obviously he didn't listen to the lyrics

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

nachos posted:

I can't believe the Trump crew put out an official statement expressing their love and support of Michelle Obama

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QdgCajndgNw

Agronox
Feb 4, 2005

prefect posted:

Still better than Ted Cruz, whose "music tastes changed after 9/11"

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

Bunleigh posted:

and yet they endorsed w and romney

almost like a reverse trump

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr.Zeppelin
Dec 5, 2003

nachos posted:

any republican who would give a poo poo about that is already on shoot a guy on fifth avenue levels of support, this is ~the pivot~ for any undecideds who haven't learned what a horror show the rest of the convention is

• Locked thread