Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Space Jam
Jul 22, 2008

CrashCat posted:

please, someone apprehend this man immediately :ohdear:

weird al cumia did it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Morter
Jul 1, 2006

:ninja:
Gift for the grind, criminal mind shifty

Swift with the 9 through a 59FIFTY
Oh god, there isn't a better time for pics of him doing his Dice-SIS bit to show up...

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine
Get that picture of him with his Barrett .50cal pointed directly at a raccoon caught in a cage at point blank range. Crop out the latter. BOOM, HEADSHOT.

Morter
Jul 1, 2006

Have him aiming it at the american flag

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine
Oh my, that's a good idea!

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

ozza posted:

This really is great. I hope through some strange twist of fate this results in even more of his guns being taken away.
is it possible for someone to have negative guns cause that would be ideal

Apoplexy posted:

Get that picture of him with his Barrett .50cal pointed directly at a raccoon caught in a cage at point blank range. Crop out the latter. BOOM, HEADSHOT.
did he piss himself running down the sidewalk to get his rifle

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine
I'm so glad I'm not the only person to notice that, hahahaha

livingfruitvirus
Nov 20, 2002

Grrr
Why is Ant at a gay bar? https://www.periscope.tv/AnthonyCumia/1LyxBbPnrzjxN

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine
He's on some gay cruise with Keith the Cop and his wife. I'm guessing Anthony didn't need much arm-twisting to be dragged along on that one.

A TURGID FATSO
Jan 27, 2004

Here's to ya, JACKASS

Gays know how to party hard, dude.

Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

I just want to smile. Just once. I'd like to just, one time, go to Disney World and smile like the other boys and girls.
I will not be satisfied until a news outlet airs that video of Ant singing karaoke while holding an AK-47.

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine
Isn't there audio of him screaming ALLAHU ACKBAR repeatedly from O&A? I'm pretty sure I remember him doing that insultingly at some caller. Might wanna dredge that up, too!

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine
https://vid.me/it7b

Morter
Jul 1, 2006

SANDCRO :roflolmao:

Rev. Bleech_
Oct 19, 2004

~OKAY, WE'LL DRINK TO OUR LEGS!~

CrashCat posted:

did he piss himself running down the sidewalk to get his rifle

Not surprising; someone told him "there's a 'coon in your back yard" after all.

Pakistani Brad Pitt
Nov 28, 2004

Not as taciturn, but still terribly powerful...

That was a great set of highlights but all of the stunted computerized voices detract from it. Is there no one on the O&A Reddit who has any voice talent?

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine
Relax. It's meant to be like that. What I wanna know is how NOBODY ELSE remembered Anthony screaming ALLAHU ACKBAR over and over again at some caller insultingly. Why wasn't that immediately picked up and injected into this video-making process

Call Me Charlie
Dec 3, 2005

by Smythe

allah hackbar had me HOWLING

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine
I liked that one, too. BROTHER YUSUF KUMIYA

A TURGID FATSO
Jan 27, 2004

Here's to ya, JACKASS

Holy loving rofl. I'm dying over here.

lizardhunt
Feb 7, 2010

agreed ->
So Bennington refuses to poo poo on Ghostbusters because they love Paul Feig, and they also won't answer the most important question:

Did "go go ghost mustidz" make it in?

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine
At least Opie is still dumb as a box of dumb bricks and rocks and hammers all incestuously creating even dumber offspring. https://twitter.com/OpieRadio/status/755351827659558912

Less Claypool
Apr 16, 2009

More Primus For Fucks Sake.
He is such a pontificating douchbag it's cringe worthy.

ozza
Oct 23, 2008

Truly amazing that he could have sat in that studio for years with Ant and Norton and some of the best comedians of this era, and still somehow have failed to develop any sense of funny. It's interesting to go back and listen to the episodes where the room's packed with comedians to hear the Opster not only fail to deliver jokes, but even fail to laugh at anything funny.

Goblin
Jun 5, 2003

code:
ftp> put babybambino.jpg
ftp> del gravybaby.png
ftp> del gravybaby2.png
ftp> del gravybaby3.png
ftp> del gravybaby4.png
ftp> del gravybaby5.png
ftp> del gravybaby6.png
ftp> del gravybaby7.png
ftp> del gravybaby8.png
ftp> bye
Lipstick Apathy

To Battle posted:

He is such a pontificating douchbag it's cringe worthy.

ozza posted:

Truly amazing that he could have sat in that studio for years with Ant and Norton and some of the best comedians of this era, and still somehow have failed to develop any sense of funny. It's interesting to go back and listen to the episodes where the room's packed with comedians to hear the Opster not only fail to deliver jokes, but even fail to laugh at anything funny.

What do you mean? #opesterdontcare

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

Apoplexy posted:

At least Opie is still dumb as a box of dumb bricks and rocks and hammers all incestuously creating even dumber offspring. https://twitter.com/OpieRadio/status/755351827659558912
Lol at him repeating the same couple poo poo lines with a hashtag added to try and get hits #SuperStarOpie #TweetMasterOpie

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine
Anthony, meanwhile, arguing with a FLAT EARTHER all night long. FUKKEN HOME RUN, CUMIA

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

It's his pinned tweet

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

Snacksmaniac posted:

It's his pinned tweet

that's less desperate though because only people who actually give a poo poo will ever see which tweet you pinned

but just repeating the same loving thing over lol

Rubiks Pubes
Dec 5, 2003

I wanted to be a neo deconstructivist, but Mom wouldn't let me.
It was weird to hear a best of clip playing yesterday with Ant on it. It was the Mimi Beardsley bit, but I think they cut it off and went to an Anya Marina clip instead.

Tr33
May 26, 2007

Love is a tiny lion holding a donut!

jerkstoresup posted:

So Bennington refuses to poo poo on Ghostbusters because they love Paul Feig, and they also won't answer the most important question:

Did "go go ghost mustidz" make it in?

He said yesterday Pepper was left on the cutting room floor :(

Also I gotta think at this point Joe List coming in and making GBS threads on someone or something Ron loves has gotta be a bit. Lol either way tho.

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

CrashCat posted:

that's less desperate though because only people who actually give a poo poo will ever see which tweet you pinned

but just repeating the same loving thing over lol

That's true but it just reeks of how proud he is of it.
That streak of him making the same jokes with different hashtags was a hoot too.

Sankis
Mar 8, 2004

But I remember the fella who told me. Big lad. Arms as thick as oak trees, a stunning collection of scars, nice eye patch. A REAL therapist he was. Er wait. Maybe it was rapist?

Goblin posted:

What do you mean? #opesterdontcare

Is this official Opie merch?

It has multiple typos so I'm going to assume it is.

Goblin
Jun 5, 2003

code:
ftp> put babybambino.jpg
ftp> del gravybaby.png
ftp> del gravybaby2.png
ftp> del gravybaby3.png
ftp> del gravybaby4.png
ftp> del gravybaby5.png
ftp> del gravybaby6.png
ftp> del gravybaby7.png
ftp> del gravybaby8.png
ftp> bye
Lipstick Apathy

Sankis posted:

Is this official Opie merch?

It has multiple typos so I'm going to assume it is.

you better believe it, doesn't seem to be for sale anymore (I wonder why), but you can still snag a Droppin' Hammers All Day Long shirt before they sell out

https://opieradio.com/collections/shirts/products/droppin-hammers-shirt

Sankis
Mar 8, 2004

But I remember the fella who told me. Big lad. Arms as thick as oak trees, a stunning collection of scars, nice eye patch. A REAL therapist he was. Er wait. Maybe it was rapist?

What does that even mean? Taking a poo poo? I don't get it.

I'm assuming thats a post-O&A Opie thing.

Droopy Goines
Aug 2, 2003

Presented in DTS ES 6.1 where available.
My favorite is when he sells photos of other people's art.

https://opieradio.com/collections/signed-photos/products/persistence-of-memory-photo-signed?variant=1041300416

ozza
Oct 23, 2008

"During underground exploration in NYC, this photo was taken where the 'mole' people lived for years."

Hmmmm

Sankis
Mar 8, 2004

Ah, yes. The mythical 'mole' people of new york. Notorious for living right under grates that allowed in a tremendous amound of light and often attracted to work by street artists .

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

i like Bennington but they too often let the guests take over the show. like that comedy editor guy from yesterday. dude was talking to himself for like 90 minutes straight, it sounded like a lovely podcast.

and how the gently caress do you hog the mic for that long with minimal outside input and not realize it? man gently caress that guy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

feigning interest
Jun 22, 2007

I just hate seeing anything go to waste.

During underground exploration in NYC, this photo was taken where the 'mole' people lived for years. Some of the most interesting graffiti in the city is directly underneath the feet of everyday commuters.

This is a photo you're not likely to see again, due to the nature of the 'alleged' trespassing to get it.

NOTE: The photo will have only 'OPIE' in his signature hand and not personalized messages at this time.
IF YOU PLACE AN INTERNATIONAL ORDER - IT MAY TAKE A FEW WEEKS TO ARRIVE DUE TO THE NATURE OF THE ITEM AND THE PERSONALIZED SIGNATURE AS WELL AS CUSTOMS CLEARANCE. BE PATIENT, WE'LL GET IT THERE.

• Locked thread