Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

ArbitraryC posted:

That's actually kind of a nice gesture, particularly concerning that guy's past. It's something every guy should have a right to know but it's something you don't want to ask for for obvious reasons. As the russians say, "Trust, but verify".

Are Paternity Tests Anti-Feminist?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

cyberia posted:

I want to know if the gf told clueless dude her stage name? It would be funny if there was a girl at the club who used 'Rita' as a stage name and was ho'ing on the side while the gf was just a normal stripper.

whats a normal stripper?

cyberia
Jun 24, 2011

Do not call me that!
Snuffles was my slave name.
You shall now call me Snowball; because my fur is pretty and white.

Rutibex posted:

whats a normal stripper?

One who doesn't perform sex acts and just dances.

Nazzadan
Jun 22, 2016

Rutibex posted:

whats a normal stripper?

A law student that's just doing it until she graduates.

Qwazes
Sep 29, 2014
Fun Shoe

The position the author takes is "no, quite frankly you are dumb for asking."

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL

According to that article, no. I wonder how many redpill/mra types fell for the clickbait.

Khorne
May 1, 2002

Gaunab posted:

According to that article, no. I wonder how many redpill/mra types fell for the clickbait.
It's an article about an article that claims they are. This is not clear at all and most readers will likely miss it. Jezebel has one posting requirement: You are required to, in the best case, jump from loosely related idea to loosely related idea with no coherent narrative. I've no idea why so many articles on that site look like each paragraph was copy pasted from a different source about a different topic.

Nazzadan
Jun 22, 2016

I [33/M] accidentally fell in love with my wife [26/F]

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
My [30F] husband [31M] has been introducing our daughter [>1F] as a different name.

quote:

My husband and I have been married for 3 years, together for 7. In 2014 I got pregnant. It wasn't exactly planned, but we both wanted a child eventually so we were pretty excited. We found out it was a girl pretty early on and started looking at baby names.

My husband wanted to name her after his grandmother. His grandmother helped raise him and is very important to him. The problem is, his grandmother had a very old, very traditional name. Think like Edith or Gertrude. It's not those, but that kind of name. I put my foot down pretty hard. I really did not want to set my daughter up to be ridiculed for having an old lady name. My husband was pretty upset and insisted on the name. I said we could compromise and have it be the middle name.

Now, let me explain something for a minute here: None of the women in my family have middle names. I don't, my aunts don't (my mom does, though, different side of the family), my grandmother doesn't, great-grandmother, cousins, etc. And I had mentioned to my husband that I wanted to continue the tradition. I personally think middle names are unnecessary and I think it's nice to have a naming tradition for the women in the family that isn't being named directly after another family member.

But I know how important my husband's grandmother is to him and I wanted him to have some sort of way to honor her. So I said that I was fine with that being her middle name, despite my previous wants. Or maybe we could find a name that was similar but a little bit more modern and not so likely to lead to schoolyard teasing. He refused both of these options, saying he wanted it to be the first name or nothing at all. And if I didn't want it, we wouldn't have it. I thought he was being pretty stubborn and childish about this, but whatever. I wasn't going to name my child a name that hasn't been widely used for 100 years.

So our daughter was born. We named her a beautiful name we both agreed on, no middle name. Her name is not too common, but not "unique" or trendy or hispter-ish. We both agreed we loved it. My husband has switched to working very few hours so that he can take care of her since it made more sense for me to work full-time. He's involved in a lot of community stuff with her, and has lots of little baby/mom and baby/dad friends.

Well, I found out that to everyone he meets with her (that isn't a doctor or someone who needs her legal name), he's been introducing her as his grandmother's name, not her actual name. There is this whole group of people who think she's name Edith/Gertrude/Helga instead of her actual, perfectly respectable name. I asked my husband why the hell he's doing that and why he thinks it's okay, and he said he likes the name, I don't interact with these people, and he probably won't either once whatever program/class he is enrolled in with her is over, so he doesn't see the harm. He says he's not going to sign her up for school as his grandmother's name, our family knows her real name, our neighbors do, all the people we see as a family know the real name, so he thinks I should just let him have his little subgroup where she gets to be named the name he wants.

I think this is ridiculous. She's a real person, though she is a baby, and she has a real name. And we don't plan on moving in the next few years. So I can fully see her going in to preschool with one of these kids and seeing half the parents in the class thinking her name is something else. Which is just weird.

I mean, this is weird, right? Am I overreacting? I feel like this is such a ridiculous problem, but it's really bothering me that half the community thinks my daughter is named something other than she is. It's not even a nickname. It's not her name at all! How do I handle this? Would I be overreacting to tell my husband to cut it out?

tl;dr: My husband is introducing and referring to my daughter as the name he wanted but agreed not to name her whenever I'm not around. I think this is totally weird and not the right thing to do, but he thinks I'm overreacting and need to just let him have it.

[UPDATE] Me [23 M] with my girlfriend [22 F] of 5 years, she told me she likes someone else but wants the option to come back if things don't work

quote:

Original post

Ok, guys. Finally I have an update. First of all, thank you again for the support.

After the original post, I was afraid of losing her. I gave her that ultimatum but then I tried with all my efforts to be romantic and sweet and tried to make her love me again.

While doing my best she went on with her requests. She said she wanted to tell Victor what were her feelings for him and admitted the reason was to find out if he was in love with her too. (But she admitted only after I "disclosed" this reason to her)

After a while, my efforts gave some results. She started saying that she was again in love with me, that she really liked how much I was romantic etccc. and started trying to minimize what she originally told me. (Victor is not the problem, I've always loved you etc .... )

That's when I finally realised how she was treating me! The fear of losing her was gone and I started thinking how selfish were her requests and how I could not trust her anymore.

We went on with our relationship for a while but my feeling were drastically changed. I started feeling inadequate when I was with her due to my trust issue.

So 2 days ago I asked her out to finally end this relationship. We met and she went on saying that she was sad, that she loved me but that I took her for granted too many times and that she wanted that pause to find out if I was the right one.

The fact that she wanted a pause was in her opinion a "great act of love" and she told me that after that period, if she have decided to come back, it would've been FOREVER !

I told her that she did not know what she was talking about and asked if she had considered the option of me not wanting her back after the pause : she said NO. (Speaking about taking people for granted ?!?)

So I broke up with her. She was in tears and when I was ready to leave she started saying things like "can we met tomorrow?" "please, after the finals at least".

Well, I think this is the end. I'm feeling pretty well I think. I miss her a bit but I think it's normal.

Thank you again for the support. And if you are o will be in my situation, trust me, end it as soon as possible. Don't do the same mistakes I made.

Carmant
Nov 23, 2015

Treadmill? What's that? Is that some kind of cake?

Gaunab posted:

My [30F] husband [31M] has been introducing our daughter [>1F] as a different name.

[UPDATE] Me [23 M] with my girlfriend [22 F] of 5 years, she told me she likes someone else but wants the option to come back if things don't work

Stupid Bitches

FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004

Hair Elf

Gaunab posted:

Don't let the ages in the title fool you; there are three babies in this story.

rakovsky maybe
Nov 4, 2008
I'm (24F) at the end of the rope with being ignored and sexless by (21M) boyfriend

quote:

Hi, Reddit. I'm a pretty regular user but made up a throwaway so that I could get some stuff off my chest. I am a 24 year old female and my boyfriend is 21. We met online 7 years ago. When I was 19 I moved cross country to meet him, and we started getting to know each other in person. Now we live together, but we have only lived on our own (lived with parents) for about six months. To avoid this becoming a novel, I will outline some main issues:

I can count on two hands the number of times we have had penetrative sex. I understand feeling awkward in a parents house, but we have only had sex twice since we moved out six months ago. He never initiates sex unless it's mutual masturbation or oral. The only times we've had actual sex is when I've become upset about it and nagged him about it.

Continuing on the sex theme, his favorite sexy time is telling or writing stories. Fantasy stories. His absolute favorite is stories about him in a daddy role with 3-4 little girls. They supposedly all look like me. He keeps pushing this story line even though he knows that I would prefer just one on one. I don't mind stories as I know it's a mental image and that is sexy, but after 2 or 3 "sissy stories" I get incredibly frustrated because I feel like I'm not enough for him. Not only does he not want to have sex with me, but I'm not even a good enough fantasy on my own.

I've talked to him about those two things and he assures me that I turn him on and that he wants to be intimate with me, but that he's just tired (he does have a very physical job) and he will say that "he needs to do better" but it never really happens. The day after he'll be back to asking for a story, or he'll just eat my pussy that night and call that good for a couple weeks, and continue asking for stories or just mutual masturbation (while talking dirty, usually about daddy/little girls) This especially hurts me because I don't have the highest self esteem, I have always been overweight and need a little extra loving and praise sometimes, to know that he really is attracted to me and sees me as his lady. When he doesn't want to have sex with me... it really makes me feel like I must be too gross/unattractive to be with.

For the past 3 years he has been an alcholic. When he started working it became a habit that he would come home and drink as much as he could, then eat dinner and pass out. He has cut down in the past 6 months- but that might be more because we can't afford that much beer. At this point because he also has night classes twice a week, he probably drinks around 50 cans a week, with 36 of them being on the weekend.

This leads into the next problem... 90% of the time, he gets home, and goes into his office where his computer is, and drinks beer, until bedtime. Then he'll eat and go to bed. He gets online and chats with people, listens to music, and sometimes plays video games. But mostly he chats with people. About 3 months ago I was on his computer and saw that he was hitting on an old friend of his, telling her he loved her and missed her. My heart is still hurting about this- to me it is so bad because he was telling her he loved her in the same phrases he uses with me. He said he was drunk and lonely and she was there. I don't know what to believe, I don't know this girl. All I know is there are many times I go in there and he's on cam with girls. He says he's just chatting and that he will never do anything like that again, he deleted that girl even. But how am I supposed to have trust in him when that's all he ever does? Gets online in chat rooms.

We have had hundreds of conversations/confrontations about spending time together. I will complain because I'm lonely and would like to watch a movie or something with him. He makes excuses and ALWAYS finds a way to turn it back around on me when I get upset about something. For example, I found out the other day that when he got a ride home with a buddy from work the night before, that he was drinking in the moving vehicle. Where I'm from that is a major ticket and if the cop is feeling like a dickhead could even result in a DUI. We have had conversations about this before because it's something his dad was always trying to do, so he knew it was something stupid to do. But when I got upset with him about it and told him it was stupid- he just said fine whatever sorry. And then two minutes later the arguement is all about how I attack him for every little thing, and I'm always upset with him and he can't do anything right.

So reddit, this is a little taste of my relationship. I love my boyfriend, and it's really hard to imagine living without him, we are in fact very close and best friends, I am just getting extremely frustrated with being ignored in favor of his online shenanigans. There have been a few times where he will be better for a week or two- only drinking 1 or 2 beers and helping clean the house after work, or get on laptops together on the bed to play games. But it usually doesn't last long. I feel like I just get pacified so he can do what he wants again. It's so frustrating because he is very sweet and loving, gives good cuddles and night too. What the hell am I supposed to do?

tl;dr: Alcoholic boyfriend of 6 years is loving but often ignores me for online friends. Also won't ever initiate penetrative sex, would rather be told fantasies and mutual masturbate. Makes me feel like poo.

EDIT: To clarify, it is in fact age play fantasies, rather then pedophilia. Daddy/little girl mentality of me needing to be taken care of.

So when she was 19 she moved across the country to be with a 16 year old who turned into an alcoholic pedophile.

client
Aug 19, 2010

Gaunab posted:

this one is the plot to the Rule of Attraction

Puppy Galaxy
Aug 1, 2004

rakovsky maybe posted:

I'm (24F) at the end of the rope with being ignored and sexless by (21M) boyfriend

So when she was 19 she moved across the country to be with a 16 year old who turned into an alcoholic pedophile.

They just need to communicate more

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
this one is just sad

I'm (m 26) paranoid schizophrenic and I can't tell if my feelings about my wife's (f 26) behavior are reasonable.

quote:

I've had paranoid delusions off and on since I was a teenager, and only sought help within the last few years after realizing that something was very wrong. However, I still experience a lot of thoughts and feelings that are based in paranoia rather than the truth of what's going on.

My wife and I have been together for almost ten years, we were teenage sweethearts and she's everything I could have ever dreamed of. She knows about my illness and has been incredibly supportive and thoughtful throughout. Due to financial and personal circumstances (nothing to do with our relationship at all), we're currently living in separate states, so our relationship is long distance, and that's where the difficulty lies.

She seems very detached in ways that I don't understand. She'll promise that we'll spend the night Skyping together, then I'll wait and wait for hours and she'll never get online. Sometime late the next day she'll text me and say "sorry, I just didn't feel up to it" or "I was too tired". I feel like those things would be fine if she told me in advance or at the time, rather than leaving me concerned and not knowing.

Sometimes she'll just disappear for a few days. She'll turn off her phone, sign out of Skype, and stop checking her emails, so getting in touch with her is impossible. It scares me to death to think I wouldn't be able to contact her in an emergency. She knows how much it scares me but she does it anyway, saying she likes to destress by cutting off contact from the outside world so she can immerse herself in her hobbies.

Other times I'll see her online on social media or gaming platforms after she's told me we'll do something together, with still no text explaining how or why she decided to do something else instead. It hurts, feeling like I'm not even worth giving a warning to when she's decided she doesn't want to see me after all.

I've talked to her about this and she always seems very confused about why it upsets me so much, so I would be eternally grateful if any of you could help me. Am I being irrational and paranoid, or could her behavior actually be seen as hurtful?

TL;DR my mental illness makes it hard for me to tell if my wife is actually being flaky or if I'm overreacting, and I need objective opinions.

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

Break what must be broken, once for all, that's all, and take the suffering on oneself.

― Corey Dostoyevsky

rakovsky maybe posted:

it's so depressing to see people with such low opinions of themselves

like, how do you type this out and think "this is the person i want to be intimate with"

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

Gaunab posted:

this one is just sad

I'm (m 26) paranoid schizophrenic and I can't tell if my feelings about my wife's (f 26) behavior are reasonable.

goddamn im glad i dont have a reddit account because that one makes me want to touch the drat poo.

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

MRA fantasy posting

quote:

Dated this girl for over a year. Hindsight, I have no idea why. We had nothing in common. I dropped out of college, laid back, work full time for a construction company as a project manager, a typical mid 20's male. She was finishing like her 5th degree, getting her PHD in genetics, had OCD, clean freak. Also the biggest difference was I'm from the Midwest and she was from the east coast. Not putting down the east coast, but the demeanors, attitudes, lifestyles, and points of views are complete opposites when it comes to the MW vs. EC.

Anyways, dated her for a year. She was living with my best friend during most of it (best friend was gay and in my mind, I thought, "Hey, I can hang out with my GF and best friend at the same time!.") I broke it off with her because we were having some minor issues and she was going to be moving to California in a couple of months and I had no plans of going with her. I did it face to face, told her my reasons behind it, and even apologized and took blame for all our problems. She refused to hug me afterwards (understandable) and even though had plans of breaking up with me eventually took it the wrong way.
She wanted nothing to do with me after and even tried to hijack my friends from me. Luckily, since my core group of friends have been together since junior high, my friends had a sense of loyalty. My friend who lived with her, call him Will, still had a few months of living with her and we talked and I understood that since he lived with here our time to hang out would be slightly limited.

Fast forward about a month, and she decided to plan a party around my birthday. Im not a huge birthday person, Id prefer to go camping with a few people and get drunk rather than have a blow out party. She knew this and planned a huge going away party for herself that weekend. Will, is a little paranoid and didn't want people to mess up his room so he thought he should go to the party. We decided to celebrate my bday the weekend after.
Around this time, I started seeing another girl (who I'm actually engaged to now) and my ex found out right before the party. According to will, she was talking trash the whole party. Typically caddy girl stuff: I couldn't satisfy her in bed, wasn't a real man, small penis etc. After the party

died down, it was just Will and my Ex.
(sorry for the long back story but here's where it get interesting) After everyone left, Will and my Ex were still drinking and talking about the party when my Ex decided to tell Will that I deserve the worst punishment for being a "lovely person". So she told Will she was going to accuse me of rape. Thinking Will had her back (probably because he pretended to) was planning out details on how to do this.
She filed a report on me. She told the police we were at her house and she wasn't in the mood but I wasn't having it and had my way with her. She didn't know, but at this time Will had already informed me of her intentions and was at the exact same police station talking to a different detective about what she told him.

To wrap up this story, the police connected the dots and found some more holes in her story that didn't add up. Especially since the date she decided to give them, she had a picture on her facebook of her in vacation in another state, and the same day I had a picture of my friends (including Will) camping. Sad part is, they let her take back her complaint and didn't charge her anything. The icing was though, not only did her program supervisor find out (who is a survivor of a horrible rape and a spokeperson for a group that fights the silencing of women who are raped) and not only kicked her out but also informed my Ex's future employer who fired her on the spot. She couldn't graduate, she couldn't get her PHD, and now works at a plasma center trying to transfer to another college.
Long story short...Ex tried to accuse me of rape, told wrong person, didn't get arrested but got her schooling and future career flushed down the toilet.
Sorry for the long post and bad grammar/spelling :(

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Gaunab posted:

this one is just sad

I had an ex in college that pulled poo poo like this and it was linked to (undiagnosed, but what I am assuming was) clinical depression on her part. I eventually learned to just expect it, like if we agreed to meet somewhere and I got there and she wasn't there, I'd just keep walking until I got to her dorm room where I'd find her in her pajamas in bed staring at the ceiling. Something like that might be happening here. But at any rate (a) she is in her mid-twenties, not a college sophomore, (b) they live in different states so he can't just show up at her door for restorative cuddles or whatever, (c) he has diagnosed mental issues that this can't be helping, and (d) they are loving married, so the situation is just a little different

DOMDOM
Apr 28, 2007

Fun Shoe

quote:

I very sorry for bad English, please forgive me.

I've been with my boyfriend for three years, it's great realtionship, he treat me amazing, is good provider, we are going marry October this year, very caring and loving.
But, he is extraordinarily patriotic/nationalistic, this is something I love about him, and that had been one of my initial points of attraction, if someone cant be there for there country, then there is nothing to say he will be there for there wife and children in there time of need.

So, problem. My boyfriend has always - maybe 10 - 15 years - been part of ultras group, one of the most well-respected and notorious ones on Europe. Because of this he has many criminal friends.

This ultras group is well known for big involvement in politics in our country, supporting the Church, anti-Western, anti-Nato, pro-Russia, anti-gay, etc...
The city we live in has a number of times over last decade and half, tried to hold a gay parade, every time it was brought down by hooligans, at one point it was like living in a war zone for that day. They don't hold back. It is one of a few days that all ultras groups unite and fight a together enemy. My boyfriend has been part of almost all of them, during the last one we were together. It bothered me, I told him "no, dont go" but he go. I did not want be lunatic girlfriend.

Now, I preganant, and he wants go to next one again soon (september), I tell him "no, dont go" but he says gays people no deserve to live, I say "sure - i have to agree, or he leaves - but you dont go, I want baby have dad, only if they call you go, then go" (boyfriend is police man too). He say no, he go with brothers, to help protect country against "discusting Western propaganda and mentally sick people." I tell him to go clean streets next day with political party, he said "no, we must learn them to go America if they want to gently caress themself."

I am scared police are going kill him, they have said they will be very strict now, I don't want boyfriend hurt.

What do I do?

Also, this is very normal here, gay people are not looked as normal, I won't ever find man who think different, and I love him, so please, I know Reddit thinks of homofobia, ignore that if you can, I just want advice for me. Please.

Also - I on purpose destroy dates, so you don't know what country is, I am very embarassed.

Gay parade is illegal, they go want do it no matter what, last times, no big problem, this time they say police stop everyone with firearms if need.

tl;dr: Boyfriend wants go beat up and maybe kill gay people, I don't want him in jail.

Cowman
Feb 14, 2006

Beware the Cow

Frog Act posted:

MRA fantasy posting

no way that's real of course but man he set up a really awful over the top strawman and also wrote it really badly. He rushes over the police bit and throws on a bunch of over the top repercussions for her so she ends up ruined and he's got such a good life :jerkbag:

sincx
Jul 13, 2012

furiously masturbating to anime titties

Gaunab posted:

drat finally someone there grew a pair of balls.

blarzgh
Apr 14, 2009

SNITCHIN' RANDY
Grimey Drawer

Puppy Galaxy posted:

They just need to communicate more

with the police

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

quote:

I'll call her Ava. I'll start by saying our relationship (only to me, as I've learned), was one of the most fulfilling, life changing and deep connections I've ever had. I have had relationships of various lengths, up to 8 years, and this was far beyond all of them. I've never used the word 'soulmate' before, but she definitely was. Normally after something like this I never speak to the person again, sometimes despise them, and it's all clean and tidy. Then I look back and find all the flaws and realize they weren't so great and that's that. That is, and (sadly) won't be the case here. I still feel connected to her in a way I haven't felt with someone else. And while she wants the things she wants, she agrees that our connection is something significant, and she doesn't it out of her life.

For me, I am I guess what you'd call a very emotional person. Not that I have crazy outbreaks or anything, I think I just feel things on a very deep and intimate level, I like to talk a lot and I like to be extremely open and honest. I have never had a casual relationship, and I've never been with someone who wasn't a friend for some time before anything more took place.

Ava's background is much more varied. She likes sex and she likes people. She's very open and very independent. She's had multiple FWB situations, and this took some adjustment for me when we started becoming serious. We talked about it all, and she was really wonderful about it, and things went on. To put it tersely, at 2 points during the relationship we had a bit of a hiccup, and both times we talked a lot and we tried to figure out the heart of the issue. At the time it seemed like a fear of commitment was the problem (which wasn't a surprise), and we approached it from that angle and each time things got better for some amount of time, then she started feeling the same.

We spent some time apart recently and she has come to the conclusion that a committed relationship with one person is just not for her. Given what I know about who she is and how she sees things, I guess I'm not surprised, but I didn't really see it coming. She said she has always preferred being alone, and she wants the freedom to see and date whoever she wants. I feel like I was her final effort to live a committed life, we were planning our future and we were growing together... but she said some of that was just her following what she knows she 'should' be doing, but it's not what she wants. When we talked about it I asked questions from every angle to try to see if there was some deeper rooted issue at play that was causing this, because while I didn't want us to end I also didn't want her to make a life changing decision that she would later regret. I have done that and the guilt that it has brought me I would not wish on anyone.

Because of this, I can't blame her or hate her. She decided what she wants, and she's doing it. I would never try to keep her (I certainly couldn't, but even if I could) at this point. I feel deeply, but I'm also very pragmatic and I can't fault any of her decisions. She said some things that were painful, but they weren't malicious it's just how she feels and has felt about us. I definitely felt things more than she did, and her love for me was always there, but that 'in love' feeling seemed to wax and wane. She's had similar issues with past relationships, but the way that we connected I think made us both feel it was worth trying to figure out.

Now

My first reaction to all of this is my usual one, say no, go no contact, sit in this immeasurable pain I've never felt before, and that's that. But despite all of this, the connection we have as people is still there. And the sexual side of our relationship was, for both of us, absolutely full of new territory and discoveries and pleasure. Even our most 'boring' sex was a 10/10. We had some things planned that I don't know if I'll get another chance to experience in my life. Sex is a very important thing to me, I'm very sexual and I like it a lot. And the things we had planned and how it was for us... it makes me want to be one of those people that can just have a casual and sexual relationship. But I have so many things in the way emotionally for me to be able to do that, and I feel pathetic for even considering it, but I'm afraid I will regret trying it even if it sounds sad and pathetic. I know from a purely objective standpoint it isn't either of those things, but it does feel that way. She's just a person who wants what she wants, and some of those things (the physical), I want too. She wants to still have a relationship with me, she wants us to be friends and share things and be connected, but she wants the freedom to do that with others too. She still loves me, and I still love her, I think we just love in different ways. It feels fine to her to love multiple people, not so much for me. I don't know if I can go hang out with her and do all that knowing she's probably had 2 other dicks in her that week. I know that sounds crass and immature, but I have a really hard time seeing past that on this issue.

I want the sex, I think it may be my only opportunity to explore some of these things with someone I feel safe enough with. But I don't know how to get there. I don't know how to view things, I don't know how to see things, I don't know how to get past everything else and just get myself to a place where I can handle this situation. I would really, really appreciate any advice or experience anyone has had in this situation. I want to be okay with this. I just don't know how to get from here to there.

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

Don't loving link that trash bullshit website please thank you

putin is a cunt
Apr 5, 2007

BOY DO I SURE ENJOY TRASH. THERE'S NOTHING MORE I LOVE THAN TO SIT DOWN IN FRONT OF THE BIG SCREEN AND EAT A BIIIIG STEAMY BOWL OF SHIT. WARNER BROS CAN COME OVER TO MY HOUSE AND ASSFUCK MY MOM WHILE I WATCH AND I WOULD CERTIFY IT FRESH, NO QUESTION

Cowman posted:

no way that's real of course but man he set up a really awful over the top strawman and also wrote it really badly. He rushes over the police bit and throws on a bunch of over the top repercussions for her so she ends up ruined and he's got such a good life :jerkbag:

i dont know why everyone here finds it so hard to believe that incredibly lovely people do exist and that some stories about them have made it onto the internet

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Guys my girlfriend keeps telling me im gross and that i need to stay away and she keeps having sex with these other people

She wont even let me into her house anymore and has changed the locks, what the hell

How do i proceed from here

buckets of buckets
Apr 8, 2012

CHECK OUT MY AWESOME POSTS
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3681373&pagenumber=114&perpage=40#post447051278

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3681373&pagenumber=91&perpage=40#post444280066

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3818944&pagenumber=196&perpage=40#post472627338

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3788178&pagenumber=405&perpage=40#post474195694

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3831643&pagenumber=5&perpage=40#post475694634
very

buckets of buckets
Apr 8, 2012

CHECK OUT MY AWESOME POSTS
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3681373&pagenumber=114&perpage=40#post447051278

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3681373&pagenumber=91&perpage=40#post444280066

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3818944&pagenumber=196&perpage=40#post472627338

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3788178&pagenumber=405&perpage=40#post474195694

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3831643&pagenumber=5&perpage=40#post475694634
carefully

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

quote:

To put it tersely, at 2 points during the relationship we had a bit of a hiccup

this is not what "terse" means, like, at all

kuddles
Jul 16, 2006

Like a fist wrapped in blood...

Poonerman posted:

it's so depressing to see people with such low opinions of themselves

like, how do you type this out and think "this is the person i want to be intimate with"
My boyfriend ignores me, has no interest in having sex with me, prefers to jerk off while I pretend to be three little girls, and spends all his time chatting with girls on cams and drinking beer. How do I mend this relationship? I love him so much.

P.S. He's not a pedophile, obviously.

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable
coward, an infinite and endless liar, an hourly promise breaker, the owner of no one good quality.

https://youtu.be/_Ojd0BdtMBY?t=4
So, she has to be all three little girls simultaneously or what? Sounds complicated.

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

The mist that chills you keeps me warm.

Blacktoll posted:

So, she has to be all three little girls simultaneously or what? Sounds complicated.

It's like the video for the song "Ironic" by Alanis Morissette.

ConstantDelays
Jan 1, 2013

kuddles posted:

My boyfriend ignores me, has no interest in having sex with me, prefers to jerk off while I pretend to be three little girls, and spends all his time chatting with girls on cams and drinking beer. How do I mend this relationship? I love him so much.

In fairness, he does occasionally play games with her on their laptops in bed. If that isn't worth fighting for, I don't know what is.

many johnnys
May 17, 2015

Khorne posted:

It's an article about an article that claims they are. This is not clear at all and most readers will likely miss it. Jezebel has one posting requirement: You are required to, in the best case, jump from loosely related idea to loosely related idea with no coherent narrative. I've no idea why so many articles on that site look like each paragraph was copy pasted from a different source about a different topic.

??? it says no over and over again, quotes the article and rebukes it repeatedly. It is impossible for a literate person to miss the point of the article.

Qwazes
Sep 29, 2014
Fun Shoe

LethalGeek posted:

Don't loving link that trash bullshit website please thank you

Dude, the article is fine, it's just a click bait headline. The author's position is that paternity tests are fine.

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

GET LOSE, YOU CAN'T COMPARE WITH MY POWERS

Qwazes posted:

Dude, the article is fine, it's just a click bait headline. The author's position is that paternity tests are fine.
Discussing things like jezebel articles about paternity tests is uninteresting more so than it is right or wrong. I assume there's a d&d thread where you can discuss the mra threat or feminism gone berserk or whatever but it's not this one. ciao.

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

T. Away account because we both uses reddit.
Sorry for my english.
We are a really happy couple, but I think there is something wrong.
We are very religious. We are both virgins. We have been together for 10 years and we think about getting married next year, until this week.
We have been blessed. She is pregnant for a miracle. In our religion, the virgins that get pregnant are very important. We have never had sex, so this is a real miracle. I want to celebrate and says everyone about this, but now, she wants to get married NEXT MONTH. I don’t understand why we should hide this, and get married too son. It’s something great in our life to deal with a miracle pregnant, not something to hide.
I will talk to her about this next week, because she is in a religious retreat until Monday in Las Vegas and she left her phone.
Should I get married next month or just talk to her and says to keep the date of the wedding next year?
We have a great family relation, maybe she is afraid that her family could be rude to her, but I don’t think so because her family are VERY close and big. She calls her parents every day, she has daily 2 hours-religious retreat, she has a very good relation with her sisters and have a LOT of male cousins (I know new ones every month) and go out and go to vacation with they.
tl;dr: both virgins, she wants to get married next month because she is miracle pregnat.

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

I don't believe that it's real but I want it to be.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

I do find it amusing that the article that article was responding to exists (someone out there actually thinks we should bury paternity-test technology so women have a special trump-card to use in their endless psychological war against men), but yeah the original link post probably should have linked that one instead of the Jezebel one

kuddles posted:

Reminder that she was also masturbating while pretending to be three little girls (the phrase "mutual masturbation" came up multiple times)

but yeah your main point still stands

e:

Jeffrey of YOSPOS posted:

I don't believe that it's real but I want it to be.

This could be an extremely sheltered Jesus-camp type kid (I'm thinking Mormon?) but I'd think the grammar would be better in that case

loquacius fucked around with this message at 15:49 on Jul 21, 2016

• Locked thread