Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
soaz zed top was the good stuff

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
Hai didn't pick Zed in that game???

Also: I like the tower changes for reasons.

Radical
Apr 6, 2011

quote:

Long story short, Vasilii got angry that his top Irelia fed 0/4/1, and the other team four-manned botlane, so he started raging. About 20 minutes into the game the stream says "ING Vasilii has left the game", and soon after sound of someting being smashed happened in the background with the camera on the other team.
Soon after Vasilii (I'm told by the link) posted that he smashed his own keyboard out of frustration of being constantly dove and the annoyance at him unable to make it to playoffs for the lpl spots. He also attributes part of his frustration to him getting older and having less and less time left as a pro.
Some unconfirmed sources in tieba says Vasilii tried to smash a computer or two and when a ref tried to stop him he chased the ref half-way around the studio. The supposed source, claiming to be a teammate, said the team were in real fear of getting beat up by Vasilii.

i hope vasilii kills a man next

anti-magic
Sep 9, 2012

We've come up in the ram-raiding business, Owl.
It's all high class now.
No more baby seats.

Work Friend Keven posted:

I actually like the tower aggro changes

The tower aggro changes are extremely good. I don't get why they changed the cannon minion spawns though? Lane swaps can gently caress off forever though, I was getting real tired of watching the same little choreographed dance play out every game.

NovemberMike
Dec 28, 2008

anti-magic posted:

The tower aggro changes are extremely good. I don't get why they changed the cannon minion spawns though? Lane swaps can gently caress off forever though, I was getting real tired of watching the same little choreographed dance play out every game.

The cannon minion change seems good, it provides a rotating power lane so timing it is going to be important at high levels.

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

When I die, I hope they say I made the eSports industry a better place than I made millions of dollars.
Are LSPL games recorded? Is there live footage of Vasili's rampage? I need to know.

YancyQ
Jan 18, 2008
Grimey Drawer
Anything that gets us closer to a proxy singe meta again is tops in my book

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
That vasili story is equal parts hilarious and sad

Radical
Apr 6, 2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wzXTyLyeqy0

gently caress they cut the camera to the other team lol. you can hear a loud bang in the background though.

Shadow225
Jan 2, 2007

I would love to be the ref that Vasilli tried to step to.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
Someone had an interview with Vasilli a while ago about how frustrated he is getting back to China after being so successful in NA. LMQ would have been golden if all that stupid-rear end drama didn't pop up over ownership of the team.

PlaceholderPigeon
Dec 31, 2012
TLA just accidentally picked Rammus support in game 5 of the NA Challenger Final...

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

:laffo: Piglet accidentally locked in Rammus for TLA's support instead of Soraka in Game 5 and they can't get a remake :laffo:

Firebert
Aug 16, 2004
Piglet so toxic...

Shadow225
Jan 2, 2007

I hope TLA wins this so hard.

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
Did he just forget to switch at the last second or did his client freeze up

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

Luna Was Here posted:

Did he just forget to switch at the last second or did his client freeze up
He had nothing hovered and the pick got locked in at 0 seconds left. Like there's a period of time where the counter doesn't even display. The casters say TLA wanted Soraka.

Moatman
Mar 21, 2014

Because the goof is all mine.
Goddamn, Solo just evaporated in that red buff fight

Moatman
Mar 21, 2014

Clown 9 lives on

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
Why are there only 3 players in this game???

Hypocrisy
Oct 4, 2006
Lord of Sarcasm

The highs of Piglet and the oh so low lows.

Flappy Bert
Dec 11, 2011

I have seen the light, and it is a string

That was poetry

Moatman
Mar 21, 2014

Is Balls really short or are everyone else on C9C and TLA giants?

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE DEAD, MOTHERFUCKER?

Fallen Rib
balls is a sentient lat

misguided rage
Jun 15, 2010

:shepface:God I fucking love Diablo 3 gold, it even paid for this shitty title:shepface:

Killed By Death posted:

:laffo: Piglet accidentally locked in Rammus for TLA's support instead of Soraka in Game 5 and they can't get a remake :laffo:
Why is this happening so often all of a sudden???

Although I do think it's dumb that the client shows hovers to the enemy team at all.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

misguided rage posted:

Why is this happening so often all of a sudden???

Although I do think it's dumb that the client shows hovers to the enemy team at all.
But without it we'd be missing out on all the Korean teams trolling each other with Teemo hovers or trolling CloudTemplar with his jungle trundle!!

But yeah there's got to be a bug or something, that's three teams in one week that have mis-clicked a champion somehow.

mistaya
Oct 18, 2006

Cat of Wealth and Taste

They have to lock in trades several seconds before the timer runs out, they should probably put that on champion locks as well. Though this has not been a problem before now, it seems.

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

RealFoxy posted:

But yeah there's got to be a bug or something, that's three teams in one week that have mis-clicked a champion somehow.
PIglet didn't misclick, the timer hit 0 and it randomly picked Rammus for him.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Killed By Death posted:

PIglet didn't misclick, the timer hit 0 and it randomly picked Rammus for him.
Could be that before, there was a little more wiggle room at 0 to change picks and now there's a lot less wiggle room

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED
It seems like Rox's strategy this season is to let people kill Smeb over and over while Rox wins the game. It also seems to be working.

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

When I die, I hope they say I made the eSports industry a better place than I made millions of dollars.

Sexpansion posted:

It seems like Rox's strategy this season is to let people kill Smeb over and over while Rox wins the game. It also seems to be working.

Bah Gawd that's Darien's music!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GeOFJ64nq4o

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

This is probably the most hilarious support scoreline I've ever seen in a competitive game of league of legends, worth watching.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yN5ZNAbrYoo

Also Fnatic apparently hired all of Origen's disgruntled analysts. The press release is basically those guys saying "it's great to have an opportunity to be paid for the work I do"

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED
https://twitter.com/moobeat/status/756143179087290368

Why is Kennen disabled?

Radical
Apr 6, 2011

invisibile ult

kirtar
Sep 11, 2011

Strum in a harmonizing quartet
I want to cause a revolution

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild

Looking forward to possible Sona picks

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE DEAD, MOTHERFUCKER?

Fallen Rib
I thought splyce is supposed to be good, they have made like 4 really stupid mistakes in the first 15 minutes of this game

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

I'm starting a campaign to Make Ezreal Damage Again. End the Iceborne Gauntlet tyranny and bring back the Triforce.

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED

Libertine posted:

I'm starting a campaign to Make Ezreal Damage Again. End the Iceborne Gauntlet tyranny and bring back the Triforce.

edit: FNC played the mid and end game pretty badly. Also, I have never been convinced by the Karma mid pick.

Sexpansion fucked around with this message at 17:01 on Jul 21, 2016

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

Jerkface posted:

I thought splyce is supposed to be good, they have made like 4 really stupid mistakes in the first 15 minutes of this game

About that...

I agreed with you at the time of the post though lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

Yeah I loving hate Karma Mid

• Locked thread