Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Blackchamber
Jan 25, 2005

Red Baron posted:

Also picked up a 6P, what case did you go with?

My Mazda 3 has a bunch of 'carbon fiber print' panels on the interior so I went with a plain black case with carbon fiber print panels on it to match:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B016CBFBVI/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o03_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

And you might as well get a tempered glass screen protector:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0197TU662/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o03_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

UnfortunateSexFart posted:

One night here, the same hotel that I proposed to my wife 11 years ago.

Westin Whistler.

Trip report - was pretty cool despite some iffy weather. Highlight of the trip was definitely this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gW_GV0DD918

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Inzombiac posted:

The battery is poo poo and lasts a week?!
My G700 lasts about 3 hours.

I battled with that poo poo mouse for years and years, using rechargeable batters would just pop a new one in every day. I use the G602 now and I swear the batteries last 4 months or more.

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

Trip report - was pretty cool despite some iffy weather. Highlight of the trip was definitely this:

Is your wife still hanging on that line?

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

flosofl posted:

Is your wife still hanging on that line?

poo poo, I always forget to bring something home when I go on vacations.

Trillest Parrot
Jul 9, 2006

trill parrots don't die

Did you do the Sasquatch?!

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
Plane tickets out to Florida for a short vacation in September. Never been out there and look forward to it. Will be out in Orlando for most of the time.

MG3
Mar 29, 2016

Digital Jedi posted:

Plane tickets out to Florida for a short vacation in September. Never been out there and look forward to it. Will be out in Orlando for most of the time.

Don't go to any gay clubs, I hear they're violent in that area.

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

Trillest Parrot posted:

Did you do the Sasquatch?!

Nah it was our first time and the wife is scared of heights so we decided to do the Eagle only. Definitely regret it in hindsight.

Here's the Sasquatch line for those not aware, 2km long, 600ft above the valley floor, and speeds over 150km/h.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0XWdWCE2fQ8

SLOSifl
Aug 10, 2002

I can add 4K Netflix subscription to my tv purchase I guess. I'll watch Breaking Bad or House of Cards again at least.

Edit: holy poo poo

SLOSifl has a new favorite as of 00:38 on Jul 19, 2016

Magic Underwear
May 14, 2003

Young Orc

MG3 posted:

Really? I heard they're killer.

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib

MG3 posted:

I'm not a drinker so I won't need to worry about getting shots.

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

MG3 posted:

Don't go to any gay clubs

Solid life advice

beefnoodle
Aug 7, 2004

IGNORE ME! I'M JUST AN OLD WET RAG

Surface Book (stock photo). I have never been so in love with a PC keyboard before.

rockcity
Jan 16, 2004

Digital Jedi posted:

Orlando is a fun town and there is a lot to do outside of the theme parks. Lots of great food surrounding the downtown area. If you're a beer person, definitely check out Redlight Redlight.

Coffee And Pie
Nov 4, 2010

"Blah-sum"?
More like "Blawesome"
edut: nvm

Coffee And Pie has a new favorite as of 18:49 on Jul 19, 2016

TheShrike
Oct 30, 2010

You mechs may have copper wiring to re-route your fear of pain, but I've got nerves of steel.

PCOS Bill posted:

Solid life advice

Yes please don't if you're straight. Also please don't if you're gay and ugly or over 40.

Randyslawterhouse
Oct 11, 2012

beefnoodle posted:

Surface Book (stock photo). I have never been so in love with a PC keyboard before.

Got one of these for work a few weeks ago. Mostly love it, except for a few 'interesting' bugs like the facial recognition telling me my username/password is wrong :raise:

u fink u hard Percy
Sep 14, 2007

Kontradaz posted:

Yes please don't if you're straight. Also please don't if you're gay and ugly or over 40.

So you're saying to have fun inside you need to keep certain types of people outside?

Lowtax was right.

TheShrike
Oct 30, 2010

You mechs may have copper wiring to re-route your fear of pain, but I've got nerves of steel.

Daimo posted:

So you're saying to have fun inside you need to keep certain types of people outside?

Lowtax was right.

Absolutely.

Humerus
Jul 7, 2009

Rule of acquisition #111:
Treat people in your debt like family...exploit them.

If I have a purpose in life, it's to tell people visiting(or living in, for that matter) Orlando to go to Gringos Locos. I don't care if you don't even like Mexican food, go there. There's one downtown and one...very near Downtown, in an area called the Milk District (there is a milk bottling plant there).

FormatAmerica
Jun 3, 2005
Grimey Drawer
Gringos Locos is drunk food, man. I wouldn't say amazingly good in its own right but fantastic paired with a good buzz.

There's a handful of cool little bars all down the same street if you go to the Milk District. Walking distance from my house :)

If you want really good food, go to the Mills 50 area. Tako Cheena is great, Pig Floyds is great, Black Rooster is great. A bit further up in Winter Park: The Coop, Ravenous Pig, Cask & Larder. Loads more I'm forgetting or don't frequent as regularly.

FormatAmerica has a new favorite as of 00:11 on Jul 21, 2016

The Science Goy
Mar 27, 2007

Where did you learn to drive?
Just got our roof re-shingled :homebrew:

Now we shouldn't need to sweep disintegrated shingle residue off our porch every time there is a light rain, and the roof should continue to keep the weather out of our house! Yay!

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

I've never used mustard before so I started with the mild one.

Coredump
Dec 1, 2002

Jerry Cotton posted:

Looks like a bottle of sunscreen. I'm not used to seeing mustard in that sort of bottle.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Coredump posted:

Looks like a bottle of sunscreen. I'm not used to seeing mustard in that sort of bottle.

That's because it's a tube, not a bottle? But mustard comes in all sorts of vessels. Not pictured jars for some reason:

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
I bought some mustard that came in a mug.

I thought it was funny at the time, but it was actually really good, too.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

When I was a kid, every Finnish home had designer glassware because mustard was often sold in glasses or mugs (since the late fifties up until sometime in the eighties). Some of them are pretty expensive on the collector market nowadays.

(I just like to post Tapio Wirkkala's face whenever glass design is mentioned because he looks like if Santa Claus and Ernest Hemingway had a shiny baby.)

cyberia
Jun 24, 2011

Do not call me that!
Snuffles was my slave name.
You shall now call me Snowball; because my fur is pretty and white.

PCOS Bill posted:

I bought some mustard that came in a mug.

I thought it was funny at the time, but it was actually really good, too.

Mugstard surely?

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

cyberia posted:

Mugstard surely?

It's you.

Fozaldo
Apr 18, 2004

Serenity Now. Serenity Now.
:respek::respek::respek::respek::respek:

Jerry Cotton posted:

That's because it's a tube, not a bottle? But mustard comes in all sorts of vessels. Not pictured jars for some reason:

Don't forget the powdered variety.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Fozaldo posted:

Don't forget the powdered variety.

Oh yeah that's pretty ubiquitous. Do they have like a world monopoly on mustard powder or something?

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Jerry Cotton posted:

I've never used mustard before

I'm so sorry.

djfooboo
Oct 16, 2004

Jerry Cotton posted:

It's a slippery slope to mustard fetishism. Not pictured: whole mustard seeds and ground mustard seeds...

colas
Feb 14, 2007

What's with the Swedish putting food pastes in metal tubes we use for medications and salves. I went to Ikea and got crab and fish pastes in these tubes. Are condiments their medicine?

djfooboo
Oct 16, 2004

colas posted:

What's with the Swedish putting food pastes in metal tubes we use for medications and salves. I went to Ikea and got crab and fish pastes in these tubes. Are condiments their medicine?

Good tomato paste comes in metal tubes also. It might be to keep air out so it keeps for longer.

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

They also put rotten fish into cans.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO49pNF7XWw

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!

Mu Zeta posted:

They also put rotten fish into cans.

Would you prefer they put it in paper sacks?

Dick Trauma
Nov 30, 2007

God damn it, you've got to be kind.

djfooboo posted:

It's a slippery slope to mustard fetishism. Not pictured: whole mustard seeds and ground mustard seeds...

You don't have to fetishize it to dig this great stuff:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

I'm not really a mustard person, but the local pub has their own spicy mustard recipe that's loving amazing. I used to get cups of it to go and eat it with rotisserie chicken at home or even baby carrots.