Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Vile
Aug 28, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZjibEkDoXQc

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AAB
Nov 5, 2010

still really good

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!

Vile posted:

Not a smug pajama wearing liberal posting on a dead website arguing with other liberals and a couple clinically insane Trump supporters how a NATO secretary whiny op Ed in he failing nyTimes impacts the election lol

Actually, I'm wearing a blue button-down shirt and a pair of khakis

Slate Action
Feb 13, 2012

by exmarx

zoux posted:

I never see these numbers that denote changes that they say but the LATimes poll had Trump up last week right?

I think this is the...third day this tracker has been released? It was Trump 43, Clinton 42 two days ago.

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Vile
Aug 28, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo

Chantilly Say posted:

Actually, I'm wearing a blue button-down shirt and a pair of khakis

wow RINO

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

AAB posted:

still really good

Struggling to come up with a good benefit of the doubt that explains how she was not doing the literal Nazi salute at the beginning there.

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

euphronius posted:

The right has been falling in love with Putin for a long time .

to think a generation or two ago russia was the undisputed enemy

Vile
Aug 28, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo

zoux posted:

Struggling to come up with a good benefit of the doubt that explains how she was not doing the literal Nazi salute at the beginning there.

She definitely saluted. We on the alt right noticed. Plus she basically gave an awesome fascist speech for the prior 15 minutes as well

Vile
Aug 28, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo

Vertical Lime posted:

to think a generation or two ago russia was the undisputed enemy

20 years of Muslims screaming alla ackbar changes opinions, NO WAY?!

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Vile posted:

Trump has been making GBS threads on NATO for over a year and because Clinton News Network decides
To start running this as a talking point all you hillbots lap it up. So obvious,....

Please explain how Trump's idea of "countries have to prove they've been good to America before we'd bother to go save them from Russia" is good policy.

Vile
Aug 28, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo

WampaLord posted:

Please explain how Trump's idea of "countries have to prove they've been good to America before we'd bother to go save them from Russia" is good policy.

All trump said is people better pay their bills

if you dont pay your water bill, do you expect the water to come out when you need it

see how simple this is

every liberal i know overthinks this stuff

fishmech
Jul 16, 2006

by VideoGames
Salad Prong

WampaLord posted:

vile hates america and wants communist russia to win

Slate Action
Feb 13, 2012

by exmarx
Got your convention bump right here
Poll was conducted 7/18 - 7/19

https://twitter.com/PpollingNumbers/status/756112110409682944

(I think Ras just randomly twiddles the dials each week so people freak out and pay attention)

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!
Everybody remembers that time when Trump took a rhetorical dump on Jeb Bush on a debate stage on live TV in front of the whole country and Jeb shook his hand, right? This is that, but now Putin is Trump and Trump is ¡Jeb!

Sad!

mightygerm
Jun 29, 2002

zoux posted:

The expression really seals the deal.

HiHo ChiRho
Oct 23, 2010

Four years is a long time, enough for Ted Cruz to regain any credibility lost last night.

Vile
Aug 28, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo

Slate Action posted:

(I think Ras just randomly twiddles the dials each week so people freak out and pay attention)

yes

Confounding Factor
Jul 4, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Vile you are the most entertaining poster in this thread.

I can't wait for Hilary to win just to read your reaction to it.

Vile
Aug 28, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo

HiHo ChiRho posted:

Four years is a long time, enough for Ted Cruz to regain any credibility lost last night.

Zodiac is done forever, sorry, stop trying to think he will slime back

people like him live and breath in big donor monies and getting locked out of sheldon adelson's suite last night was more damaging than anything

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
Ted Cruz speaking on MSNBC now.

Sulphagnist
Oct 10, 2006

WARNING! INTRUDERS DETECTED

Shageletic posted:

Holy poo poo Newt rolling back obligation to Estonia

"Its St. Petersburg suburb!"

EDIT: Everyone put on this channel

Jesus Christ, this didn't get enough attention. Eisenhower is spinning in his grave. loving Reagan is spinning in his grave.

Slate Action posted:

Rasmussen had Clinton at 37 and Trump at 42?

"Rasmussen is so bad, Rasmussen himself left!" - Nate Silver.

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Slate Action posted:

I would normally be pretty happy with these numbers but gently caress Rasmussen, imo.

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

zoux posted:

Also I believe the particular instance that Milo got banned over was whipping his followers into a frenzy and directing them at Leslie Jones and resulted in vile harassment and dudes calling her a monkey on line. For the unforgivable crime of making a s j w movie.

This is what I can't find any proof of existing.

Slate Action
Feb 13, 2012

by exmarx

Antti posted:

Rasmussen had Clinton at 37 and Trump at 42?

Close, it was Trump 44, Clinton 37 :shepface:

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Vile posted:

All trump said is people better pay their bills

if you dont pay your water bill, do you expect the water to come out when you need it

see how simple this is

every liberal i know overthinks this stuff

I didn't realize the rest of the world had to pay America protection money.

Vile
Aug 28, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo

Confounding Factor posted:

Vile you are the most entertaining poster in this thread.

I can't wait for Hilary to win just to read your reaction to it.

We will see. I think a lot of it will be based on does Trump have a Lead/is he close that final week

like if he is + or - 2 or so points. Man. would be pretty disappointing and jazzed up antics would occur i bet......

but if Trump is obviously losing, like down 3-6 points, and we know this a week or two goign in, I think most people will find blame. Blame Romney, blame cruz, etc. I dont think anyone will blame our dear leader

and you people expect this to go away on nov 9th?

If he loses it doesnt matter

The movement has begun

the fire burns

Vile
Aug 28, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo

rear end cobra posted:

Ted Cruz speaking on MSNBC now.

Thanks for the callout. Yeah hes doing clean up. "MY speech last night was talking about how bad Hillary was. Did no one notice? hehhe"

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

The Immortal Science of Sharksism-Fininism

paranoid randroid posted:

it looks good to voters but when ted shows up with his hand out for some sweet campaign $$$bux$$$ people are going to be like, hey remember when we ponied up for that lovely convention four years ago and you showed up to start knocking load-bearing struts out of the walls? gently caress off.

don't forget cruz was bankrolled by a literal piss wizard, soooo

daeff :3:

Vile
Aug 28, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo

WampaLord posted:

I didn't realize the rest of the world had to pay America protection money.

yes they do. HAVE YOU NOT BEEN PAYING ATTENTION FOR A YEAR? Trump has literally been saying this for months and months

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

*Gestures at 60 years of Lions history*

Vile posted:

We will see. I think a lot of it will be based on does Trump have a Lead/is he close that final week

like if he is + or - 2 or so points. Man. would be pretty disappointing and jazzed up antics would occur i bet......

but if Trump is obviously losing, like down 3-6 points, and we know this a week or two goign in, I think most people will find blame. Blame Romney, blame cruz, etc. I dont think anyone will blame our dear leader

The movement has begun

the fire burns

are you burgin bro?

Confounding Factor
Jul 4, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Vile posted:

The movement has begun

the fire burns
What movement?

The clown show aka GOP becomes even more of a joke?

The sad thing is the Democrats will find a way to lose the election this year.

Hieronymous Alloy
Jan 30, 2009

Why! Why!! Why must you refuse to accept that Dr. Hieronymous Alloy's Genetically Enhanced Cream Corn Is Superior to the Leading Brand on the Market!?!

Morbid Hound
Everyone already hated Cruz. This was win win for him. He knifes Trump in the back and gets revenge, and four years from now either he runs against Hillary as a Principled Conservative or he is just as hosed as he would be anyway because if Trump wins Cruz's career is dead regardless.

misty mountaintop
Jun 2, 2015

by Hand Knit

HiHo ChiRho posted:

What credibility. Everyone seems to be forgetting that Cruz was the most hated guy in Washington long before this. He's a heel and always has been

Out of curiosity, how many candidates who run and lose in a modern presidential primary run and win in the next one? Most never run again and those that do usually Perry out. I know Clinton did, but she's a unique political case.

Cruz's 2020 chances were minuscule before he stuck the knife in. They still are.

Vile
Aug 28, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo

Hieronymous Alloy posted:

Everyone already hated Cruz. This was win win for him. He knifes Trump in the back and gets revenge, and four years from now either he runs against Hillary as a Principled Conservative or he is just as hosed as he would be anyway because if Trump wins Cruz's career is dead regardless.

no you are wrong

i know your wrong because im watching MSNBC right now were Cruz is trying to clean up what he said last night

so yeah, he realized he was wrong

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

The Immortal Science of Sharksism-Fininism

Vile posted:

yes they do. HAVE YOU NOT BEEN PAYING ATTENTION FOR A YEAR? Trump has literally been saying this for months and months

what do we do with our military if they say "gently caress off?"

just pay billions and billions of dollars for them to sit around and play with their dicks?

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Cruz is going to look real smart if what we think happens happens.

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

misty mountaintop posted:

What credibility. Everyone seems to be forgetting that Cruz was the most hated guy in Washington long before this. He's a heel and always has been

Out of curiosity, how many candidates who run and lose in a modern presidential primary run and win in the next one? Most never run again and those that do usually Perry out. I know Clinton did, but she's a unique political case.

Cruz's 2020 chances were minuscule before he stuck the knife in. They still are.

It happens a lot, actually. McCain, Nixon, Hillary Clinton, Reagan twice! Bob Dole twice.

blue squares fucked around with this message at 14:16 on Jul 21, 2016

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Hieronymous Alloy posted:

Cruz will probably get primary'd for this (as if he wasn't going to be already) and four more years is a very long time for any republican to go without scandalizing themselves.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vile
Aug 28, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo

Karl Sharks posted:

what do we do with our military if they say "gently caress off?"

just pay billions and billions of dollars for them to sit around and play with their dicks?

The miliatry is ALREADY basically government housing for blacks and hispanics and the navy is a floating inner city project

• Locked thread