Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
naem
May 29, 2011

*goes back and hides all albums of ex girlfriend*

*get a bunch of good date ideas*

*takes new girlfriend on all the same dates, takes the same pics in the same spots, like some kind of new girlfriend Groundhog Day scenario*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

naem posted:

*goes back and hides all albums of ex girlfriend*

*get a bunch of good date ideas*

*takes new girlfriend on all the same dates, takes the same pics in the same spots, like some kind of new girlfriend Groundhog Day scenario*

Is this not how everyone does it???

A Concrete Divider
Jan 20, 2012

The Unbearable Whiteness of Eating
"support are troupes"

Furia
Jul 26, 2015

Grimey Drawer

da share z0me needs its own loving thread

There was this really good one today about him being against the world and not thinking it through that I would link if I knew how

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
DA MOTHER loving SHARE ZONE BITCH

https://twitter.com/dasharez0ne/status/755714391304044545

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Same

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy
The skeleton Facebook guy is a one trick pony.

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

notZaar posted:

Stfu bitch

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

LOVE YOUR SPOUSE CHALLENGE DAY 1/7
of the Love Your Spouse Challenge
I was tagged by --- to post 7 pics with my spouse in 7 days & to tag 2 people each day to keep the celebration of Love and Promotion of Marriage going...
"Everyday is a celebration of Love"

:suicide:

Yolomon Wayne
Jun 10, 2014

You call it "The Big Bang", but what really happened is
Grimey Drawer

Turn around and get lost immediatly, cause thats definitly not your house!

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe

"Bitch, you better not have overwritten my goddamn Braid save points"

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"
I would also tell the first lady responding that "Facebook" is one word and also a proper noun... Jfc

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

What God wants, God gets, God help us all

notZaar posted:

Yeah, he is. His one trick is totally loving rad, though.

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007
It took me two hours to dig this up. it is nsfw but trust me and click it

http://i.imgur.com/to95uOI.jpg

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

cuck cuck im gay posted:

cuck cuck im gay

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

cuck cuck im gay posted:

I originally thought she was referring to that dudes huge nose.

Jesus Christ it's like Triple H's inbred cousin!

Thots and Prayers
Jul 13, 2006

A is the for the atrocious abominated acts that YOu committed. A is also for ass-i-nine, eight, seven, and six.

B, b, b - b is for your belligerent, bitchy, bottomless state of affairs, but why?

C is for the cantankerous condition of our character, you have no cut-out.
Grimey Drawer
My relatives collect children like it's a hobby. I've lost track of how many are hers and how many are foster kids.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Thots and Prayers fucked around with this message at 19:31 on Jul 21, 2016

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

Fun Shoe

Zahgaegun posted:

My relatives collect children like it's a hobby. I've lost track of how many are hers and how many are foster kids.

I have family like this. "Boy, I'm having trouble with these eight children! Y'all don't know how hard raising eight kid is!"

No motherfucker, we definitely don't.

Roylicious
Feb 21, 2012

Braver than the cops
ain't afraid of no chaps
If they steppin up on me
I just start bustin some caps
Maybe don't have 7 kids and you too could afford air conditioning, just like your 'loving dumbass' sister.

Why do the dumbest people breed the most?

china bot
Sep 7, 2014

you listen HERE pal
SAY GOODBYE TO TELEPHONE SEX
Plaster Town Cop
Abortions for some, miniature American vans for others

china bot fucked around with this message at 20:03 on Jul 21, 2016

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

SMDH that woman didn't even have enough respect for herself to shave her beav before giving birth.

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

Fun Shoe
What's crazy to me is that my wife and I have talked about adopting a kid, but always stop the conversation when we find out how stupid expensive it is. Then you've got people like that who foster kids like they're grabbing up Dev Ops stickers at the Nerd Convention.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

ElGroucho posted:

What's crazy to me is that my wife and I have talked about adopting a kid, but always stop the conversation when we find out how stupid expensive it is. Then you've got people like that who foster kids like they're grabbing up Dev Ops stickers at the Nerd Convention.

My fiancee and I were both like "Well we can get a dog and still do everything we want to do or we can have kids and our lives will suck for like the next 25 years." Yea gently caress kids. Not literally.

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

Roylicious posted:

Maybe don't have 7 kids and you too could afford air conditioning, just like your 'loving dumbass' sister.

Why do the dumbest people breed the most?

Not to defend the idiot but I think there was a power outage or something. She mentions the power being out and somebody else mentions the YMCA letting people in to get out of the heat so I'm guessing it's no power = no a/c.

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Lipstick Apathy

ElGroucho posted:

Fostering is different from adoption, you just take the kids home for a little while to socialize them or if the orphanage needs extra room.

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

Fun Shoe

notZaar posted:

Fostering is different from adoption, you just take the kids home for a little while to socialize them or if the orphanage needs extra room.

Do foster parents get a monthly stipend, or is that some poo poo that only happens on TV?

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

ElGroucho posted:

Do foster parents get a monthly stipend, or is that some poo poo that only happens on TV?

My parents fostered a cat once and they didn't. They eventually adopted him but he got diabetes, went blind, got drop paw, and died a few years later.

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Lipstick Apathy

ElGroucho posted:

No you just do it for the benefit of having a companion without the full commitment.

A Concrete Divider
Jan 20, 2012

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

I'm "Auna"

Mnemosyne
Jun 11, 2002

There's no safe way to put a cat in a paper bag!!

ElGroucho posted:

Yes, there is a stipend, the amount depends on the state you live in. Generally somewhere between $500 - $1500 per kid, monthly

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

Although this is Twitter and not Facebook, I love this woman's profile.

https://twitter.com/Eye4Eye/status/755936981717135360

Thots and Prayers
Jul 13, 2006

A is the for the atrocious abominated acts that YOu committed. A is also for ass-i-nine, eight, seven, and six.

B, b, b - b is for your belligerent, bitchy, bottomless state of affairs, but why?

Grimey Drawer
AMF? America Macht Frei?

dog buttz posted:

Not to defend the idiot but I think there was a power outage or something. She mentions the power being out and somebody else mentions the YMCA letting people in to get out of the heat so I'm guessing it's no power = no a/c.

There *was* a big storm like that last night, but if you're the kind of person who takes in more kids than you can legally transport in your car and also the sort of person who takes to Facebook like this then you can be sure that "ZOMG Dramastorm" is a common posting technique.

e: It's 'Adios, Mother Fuckers' isn't it?

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!
Normally I'm pretty good at family/financial planning, but somehow I decided to foster more kids than I can safely transport.

Thots and Prayers
Jul 13, 2006

Grimey Drawer

ElGroucho posted:

I have family like this. "Boy, I'm having trouble with these eight children! Y'all don't know how hard raising eight kid is!"

No motherfucker, we definitely don't.

Right there with ya, I've got some with eight kids and no fathers as well:

Only registered members can see post attachments!

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Lipstick Apathy
Lmao literally disgusting slop for the kids, just stuff cheese and saturated fats down their gullets they'll be fine.

A Concrete Divider
Jan 20, 2012

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

WHEN WE DON'T KNOW WHO TO HATE, WE HATE OURSELVES.-SA USER NATION (AKA ME!)

Zahgaegun posted:

Right there with ya, I've got some with eight kids and no fathers as well:

lol

Fart.Bleed.Repeat.
Sep 29, 2001

Zahgaegun posted:

AMF? America Macht Frei?

There *was* a big storm like that last night, but if you're the kind of person who takes in more kids than you can legally transport in your car and also the sort of person who takes to Facebook like this then you can be sure that "ZOMG Dramastorm" is a common posting technique.

e: It's 'Adios, Mother Fuckers' isn't it?

Astalavista mother fucker

yes, i know

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!

Tricky D fucked around with this message at 22:25 on Jul 21, 2016

• Locked thread