Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DOMDOM
Apr 28, 2007

Fun Shoe
i value my guns over the sanctity of human life by god i'll be damned if you think you are going to inconvenience me with restrictions, background checks, computer databases, etc for the sake of some fuckin niggers

because clearly that wouldn't work anyways because criminals blah blah blah (except this is precisely what worked in australia in the 90s after their last mass shooting, whoops)

NRA NRA NRA

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DOMDOM
Apr 28, 2007

Fun Shoe
geez did i get triggered or what

Boinks
Nov 24, 2003

This man's hands were actually registered as a weapon in 6 states and he was pointing them right at the cop.

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

Cartouche posted:

This entire forum is full of bad posters
*references Microwave's Mom's posting history*

thats hella rude especially coming from you. THe king of bad posting.

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

Boinks posted:

This man's hands were actually registered as a weapon in 6 states and he was pointing them right at the cop.

case closed.

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Rotacixe posted:

That doesn't look very scary. More like a six-foot penguin

A penguin huh? OK, try to imagine yourself in the Miami. You get your first look at this "six foot penguin" as you enter the streets. He moves like a slob, heavily, swaying from side to side. And you keep still, your arms held up, because you think that maybe he won't consider you a threat - he'll let you live if you don't move. But no, not the Miami Metro. You stare at him, and he just stares right back. And that's when the attack comes. Not from the front, but from the side,

[makes 'whoshing' sound]

from the other two cops you didn't even know were there. Because a law enforcement officer is a pack hunter, you see, he uses coordinated attack patterns and he is out in force today. And he shoots at you with this...

[he produces Glock from his pocket]

A nine millimeter standard size pistol, like a gunslinger, on his right hip. He doesn't bother to shoot you in the extremities like an Euro Cop, say... no no. He shoots you here, or here

[he lightly pushes at the kid's chest with the pistol muzzle]

Or maybe maybe on your forehead, spilling your brains. The point is, you are dead before you drop. So you know, try to show a little respect.

OK.

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

cop was probably going for a cool ricochet shot off the black dude into the tard. he hosed it up tho

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot
Who are finding these police not guilty, juries or judges

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Parallax Scroll posted:

cop was probably going for a cool ricochet shot off the black dude into the tard. he hosed it up tho

he should've done the thing that James McAvoy did in that movie where he made the bullet curve

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

Don't think these things end up in front of a jury very often, the internal police investigation or a judge just says "justified"

Dogmeat
Jun 20, 2003

Woof!

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

Typically I think a grand jury chooses not to indict, so it's the public making the call. The Freddy Grey cops mostly got off on bench trials but I think at least one went to a jury?

That said, from my experience as a juror (never been on a grand jury though) there's almost a 0% chance you'll get a pool of people that doesn't include at least one cop apologist who refuses to even consider evidence presented by the defense if it contradicts a cops memory from months ago.

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

a twenty-three year old man with a toy truck

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

im gaye posted:

a twenty-three year old man with a toy truck

I was going to say, "Joe Arpaio?" But you said twenty three year old

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

Microwaves Mom posted:

I was going to say, "Joe Arpaio?" But you said twenty three year old

lol

Boner Zone
Jan 14, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
When we read these kinds of stories about police shooting assault rifles at autistics it's important to remember that it's actually blm rhetoric that's radicalizing folks

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

Boner Zone posted:

When we read these kinds of stories about police shooting assault rifles at autistics it's important to remember that it's actually blm rhetoric that's radicalizing folks

it hits close to home, for me

GORDON
Jan 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

Boner Zone posted:

Not sure if serious, but I am white and think the BLM folks are idiots, but even so I don't think cops should be so quick to kill peeps, and they should be punished when they do and its a fuckup.

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

GORDON posted:

Not sure if serious, but I am white and think the BLM folks are idiots, but even so I don't think cops should be so quick to kill peeps, and they should be punished when they do and its a fuckup.

didnt you read the news? a black guy shot some cops so its totally ok and necessary for the cops to go around executing people now. theyre keeping america safe

VectorSigma
Jan 20, 2004

Transform
and
Freak Out

so we're definitely caught in a positive feedback loop of cops shooting blacks shooting more cops shooting more blacks. i think there's way more blacks than cops so i think when the new equilibrium is settled it should turn out pretty good.

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot

Cthulu Carl posted:

This is the loving police chief:

"Yeah, I have no idea who this officer is, but I know he's been placed on leave!" :downs:

Wait, "Assistant Police Chief".

This is normal behavior. Cops are loyal to one another and the chief isn't going to bring out the officer's name on the press's whim.

"I don't know," on the other hand is perfect unrehearsed absurdity.

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot
Huh 9 pages, of course this is some loser gun control thread. gently caress.

VectorSigma
Jan 20, 2004

Transform
and
Freak Out

a dog from hell posted:

Huh 9 pages, of course this is some loser gun control thread. gently caress.

ban guns but only if we ban cops first

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

i know a cop who mounted his android on the dash so he can hatch Pokemon eggs while he cruises

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot

VectorSigma posted:

ban guns but only if we ban cops first

Goons stand to lose the most of anyone if we ban police. What authorities will prevent the Chads from giving them continuous swirlies in the interim between the street riots and orgies?

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

a dog from hell posted:

Goons stand to lose the most of anyone if we ban police. What authorities will prevent the Chads from giving them continuous swirlies in the interim between the street riots and orgies?

Jon Pop: Sex Cop

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

im gaye posted:

Jon Pop: Sex Cop

i would youtube that

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?

im gaye posted:

i know a cop who mounted his android on the dash so he can hatch Pokemon eggs while he cruises

Dogmeat
Jun 20, 2003

Woof!

a dog from hell posted:

as if anyone would brave the odors present in a goon den to steal a bunch of anime wall scrolls.

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
To put things in perspective, around two years ago cops in Norway got temporarily armed because of the heightened terror threat.
The result is that three people have been shot. One of them got killed, a crazy lady who was waving a knife at a kid.
What is amusing is that in the same amount of time there has been nearly fifty accidental discharges. Mostly it happens in the locker rooms because the cops figure the gun is unloaded. At least three times it was them playing Taxi Driver in the mirror. This has resulted in multiple cops getting injured because they are all idiots who can't handle a firearm.
My favourite episode was when a body guard to the youngest princess was bored in his guard booth and started loving around with his piece while she was at school. The gun obviously went off and the bullet went through the booth and was lodged in the wall of the school right under a window.
Obviously nothing has happened to any of these chucklefucks because much like in America they are protected. The major difference is that they mostly shoot themselves and their colleagues instead of black people.

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

Lodin posted:

To put things in perspective, around two years ago cops in Norway got temporarily armed because of the heightened terror threat.
The result is that three people have been shot. One of them got killed, a crazy lady who was waving a knife at a kid.
What is amusing is that in the same amount of time there has been nearly fifty accidental discharges. Mostly it happens in the locker rooms because the cops figure the gun is unloaded. At least three times it was them playing Taxi Driver in the mirror. This has resulted in multiple cops getting injured because they are all idiots who can't handle a firearm.
My favourite episode was when a body guard to the youngest princess was bored in his guard booth and started loving around with his piece while she was at school. The gun obviously went off and the bullet went through the booth and was lodged in the wall of the school right under a window.
Obviously nothing has happened to any of these chucklefucks because much like in America they are protected. The major difference is that they mostly shoot themselves and their colleagues instead of black people.

arent there a bunch of rural gun owners in norway?

Boner Zone
Jan 14, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo

GORDON posted:

This is in fact incorrect, if we admit an officer is wrong in cases like this we're essentially endorsing BLM ordered police assassinations

We have to back the blue in these situations, they're out there on the streets every day and night, they're our first and last line of defense against blacks and retards with toy trucks

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
White people talking about obeying officers is like high metabolism skinny fucks telling people to diet

(No one is doing that here but you'll see it everywhere).

Nice Jurassic park post.

Imo this is all. hosed. Hth

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

*sigh* sure. it's a weed joke
im 100% for banning guns but after all cops get shot

GORDON
Jan 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
With an armed populace you end up with blood on the streets. With an unarmed populace you get executions in the streets.

:-D

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

GORDON posted:

With an armed populace you end up with blood on the streets. With an unarmed populace you get executions in the streets.

:-D

blood in the sheets, execution on the streets :ocelot:

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

but really tho are boys in blue are doin the best they can by gawd

Dogmeat
Jun 20, 2003

Woof!

That one cop who ran into the Sikh temple and soaked up like 12 bullets until another cop was able to shoot the bad guy was cool as all hell he should be teaching other cops to stop being such pussies.

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

im rinaldo yelling shut up you shut up

Fat Shat Sings
Jan 24, 2016
Police have one of the top 5 10 15 most dangerous jobs in America. We should give lumberjacks, farmers, fishermen and taxi drivers the ability to murder without repercussions so that their jobs are as safe as the police.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Take the plunge! Okay!
Feb 24, 2007

TBH this was probably just a case of poor trigger discipline

• Locked thread