Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
i can't figure out how to
This poll is closed.
remove 69 3.49%
the 420 21.24%
poll 1488 75.27%
Total: 1977 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Homura and Sickle
Apr 21, 2013
*rolls up the homura tanks on the presidential palace*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW
That's it! I've had it, I'm moving to Kingston.

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW
*from the window of the presidential getaway boat*

ENJOY PURGING EACH OTHER YOU FUCKERS

ALSO OUR MONEY IS WORTHLESS AND FRANCE JUST DECLARED WAR

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

paragon1 posted:

That's it! I've had it, I'm moving to Kingston.

oh look at that, i just put a travel ban in place. whatta co-inky-dink

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW

paranoid randroid posted:

oh look at that, i just put a travel ban in place. whatta co-inky-dink

you can't stop a dictator from moving to Kingston randroid, it's not physically possilble

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW
my filing system is nonexistent and I ran the whole government on hastily scrawled sticky notes

so have fun with that

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW
also i never got around to putting someone in charge of accounting so the whole cash flow situation is a big ol' interrobang

kustomkarkommando
Oct 22, 2012

now is the time to hastily switch sides and prop up a weak leader so overly reliant on support they are malleable to your whims IMO. Also a convenient opportunity to purge possible opponents

In conclusion death to the illegal coup

I Killed GBS
Jun 2, 2011

by Lowtax
Sorry guys, just got back from talks with NK, and surprise surprise nothing got accomplished. I'm not really sure what you were thinking giv
:yikes:

Ghost of Reagan Past
Oct 7, 2003

rock and roll fun

paragon1 posted:

also i never got around to putting someone in charge of accounting so the whole cash flow situation is a big ol' interrobang
wait you didn't impose full communism now?

now we know why you just got coup'ed

ass struggle
Dec 25, 2012

by Athanatos
Paragon had my legs replaced with stethoscopes

ass struggle
Dec 25, 2012

by Athanatos
All because I wanted to make the a team

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Small Frozen Thing posted:

Sorry guys, just got back from talks with NK, and surprise surprise nothing got accomplished. I'm not really sure what you were thinking giv

*while shoving Paragon into the back of an SUV with tinted windows* LITTLE BUSY HERE

kustomkarkommando
Oct 22, 2012

the gang of three are attempting to hijack the revolution. take to the streets and stop their tanks with the mashed up remains of your corpses

visceril
Feb 24, 2008
I'm the propaganda minister, right?

GhostofJohnMuir
Aug 14, 2014

anime is not good
the dad in steven universe would probably post in this thread

Gin and Juche
Apr 3, 2008

The Highest Judge of Paradise
Shiki Eiki
YAMAXANADU

visceril posted:

I'm the propaganda minister, right?

Minister of Holograms

Ghost of Reagan Past
Oct 7, 2003

rock and roll fun
When he opened the seventh seal, there was silence in heaven for about half an hour.

And I saw the seven angels who stand before God, and seven Trumpence were given to them.

Another angel, who had a golden censer, came and stood at the altar. He was given much incense to offer, with the prayers of all God’s people, on the golden altar in front of the throne.

The smoke of the incense, together with the prayers of God’s people, went up before God from the angel’s hand. Then the angel took the censer, filled it with fire from the altar, and hurled it on the earth; and there came peals of thunder, rumblings, flashes of lightning and an earthquake.

Then the seven angels who had the seven Trumpence prepared to sound them.

The first angel sounded his Trumpence, and there came hail and fire mixed with blood, and it was hurled down on the earth. A third of the earth was burned up, a third of the trees were burned up, and all the green grass was burned up.

The second angel sounded his Trumpence, and something like a huge mountain, all ablaze, was thrown into the sea. A third of the sea turned into blood, 9 a third of the living creatures in the sea died, and a third of the ships were destroyed.

The third angel sounded his Trumpence, and a great star, blazing like a torch, fell from the sky on a third of the rivers and on the springs of water— 11 the name of the star is Wormwood.[a] A third of the waters turned bitter, and many people died from the waters that had become bitter.

The fourth angel sounded his Trumpence, and a third of the sun was struck, a third of the moon, and a third of the stars, so that a third of them turned dark. A third of the day was without light, and also a third of the night.

As I watched, I heard an eagle that was flying in midair call out in a loud voice: “Woe! Woe! Woe to the inhabitants of the earth, because of the Trumpence blasts about to be sounded by the other three angels!”

burnishedfume
Mar 8, 2011

You really are a louse...
I have awoken from nap to discover I am the Internet Minister. To that end, I am announcing my plan to create official positions as federal shitposters, expansion of IPoAC to bring Internet to poor rural areas, and banning Milo from the rest of the Internet.

Aeryk
Aug 31, 2006

Ah. It must have been when I was younger.
Fun Shoe

paragon1 posted:

my filing system is nonexistent and I ran the whole government on hastily scrawled sticky notes

so have fun with that

Do not steal my job security tricks

visceril
Feb 24, 2008

Gravel Gravy posted:

Minister of Holograms

Hey, what time is it, V?

*boots up magic wall*
*slides holographic model of the universe across the wall*
*pulls up several spreadsheets and calculators to determine the trajectory of the stars and planets*

It's about noon, boss

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW

slavatuvs posted:

All because I wanted to make the a team

THEY COULDN'T HAVE BEEN THE A TEAM BECAUSE THERE WOULD BE NO MPS TO ARRIVE AT THE LAST MINUTE GOD!

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW

kustomkarkommando posted:

the gang of three are attempting to hijack the revolution. take to the streets and stop their tanks with the mashed up remains of your corpses

I hearby authorize car bombs.

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW

Small Frozen Thing posted:

please bring me Site's skull as an example to the others, SFT

Gin and Juche
Apr 3, 2008

Shiki Eiki
YAMAXANADU

paragon1 posted:

I hearby authorize car bombs.

Minister of Parties?

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

paragon1 posted:

*Gets off the phone* Oh, I was just... discussing peace... with... Luxembourg... yeah....

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW

Ghost of Reagan Past posted:

wait you didn't impose full communism now?

now we know why you just got coup'ed

Full Communism Now is a mission statement, not an immediate goal. There was inevitably going to be a transitional period.

you have to keep track of resources used by departments somehow!

Gin and Juche
Apr 3, 2008

Shiki Eiki
YAMAXANADU

ThirdPartyView posted:

*Gets off the phone* Oh, I was just... discussing peace... with... Luxembourg... yeah....

If i find this month's executive phone bill with two pages of 900 numbers again I'm gonna be pissed

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW
well at least no matter what happens my legacy will live on in my terribly written books.

Ghost of Reagan Past
Oct 7, 2003

rock and roll fun

paragon1 posted:

Full Communism Now is a mission statement, not an immediate goal. There was inevitably going to be a transitional period.

you have to keep track of resources used by departments somehow!
but it's full communism now, not full communism at some future date after a transitional period

hmm I think you were just scamming us!!!

GhostofJohnMuir
Aug 14, 2014

anime is not good
meanwhile, things continue apace at the hot dog stand

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch

Jagchosis posted:

*rolls up the homura tanks on the presidential palace*

paranoid randroid posted:

*while shoving Paragon into the back of an SUV with tinted windows* LITTLE BUSY HERE

And to think this could all have been avoided if you just made me minister of space

Para gone

Ghost of Reagan Past
Oct 7, 2003

rock and roll fun
*sniffs* this ish pure ideology!

Homura and Sickle
Apr 21, 2013
i got asylum in pennsylvania

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
Okay, that's not true. I would've done this anyway.

Ghost of Reagan Past
Oct 7, 2003

rock and roll fun

Jagchosis posted:

:rip:

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

Jagchosis posted:

Euphronius will gut you.

Ghost of Reagan Past
Oct 7, 2003

rock and roll fun
I bet it's in Pennsyltucky

Gin and Juche
Apr 3, 2008

Shiki Eiki
YAMAXANADU

Jagchosis posted:

*hastily dials ergodan*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW
Good news site! I've convinced the UN that I was undemocratically deposed by gangsters and religious radicals!

Your assets have been seized and bombing will begin in five minutes.

• Locked thread