Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

etalian posted:

he's west coast techie scum

Peter Thiel thinks women shouldn't be allowed to vote

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
I finally got a good brain power going after theils cocaine speech.

CherryCola
Apr 15, 2002

'ahtaj alshifa
Whoa Donald Trump's father hit EVERY branch on the way down

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Zaphod42 posted:

myfathermyfathermyfathermyfathermyfathermyfathermyfather

TheBuilder
Jul 11, 2001
Photo montage by Ken Burns

Shadowhand00
Jan 23, 2006

Golden Bear is ever watching; day by day he prowls, and when he hears the tread of lowly Stanfurd red,from his Lair he fiercely growls.
Toilet Rascal
Or he's just speaking really fast.

I'm playing CK2 and I'm listening to this in the background. Its loving disconcerting having medieval music playing with this narration.

Von Sloneker
Jul 6, 2009

as if all this was something more
than another footnote on a postcard from nowhere,
another chapter in the handbook for exercises in futility
“We have to end apartheid and slow down the nuclear arms race, stop terrorism and world hunger. Ensure a strong national defence, prevent the spread of violence within central urban areas, work on the middle east settlement, prevent US military involvement overseas. We have to ensure that the US is respected as one of the world’s economic leaders. Now that’s not to belittle our domestic problems, which are equally important, if not more. Better and more affordable long -term care for the elderly , control and find the cure for the AIDS epidemic, clean up environmental damage from toxic waste and pollution, improve the quality of primary and secondary education, strengthen laws to crack down on crime and illegal drugs. We also have to ensure university education is affordable to everyone and protect the Medical Health Service for everyone plus conserve natural resources and areas of nature beauty and reduce the influence of political action committees.”“But economically we’re still a mess. We have to find a way to hold down the inflation rate and reduce the national debt. We also need to provide training and jobs for the unemployed as well as protecting existing US jobs from unfair foreign imports. We have to make England and the rest of the US a leader in new technology and at the same time preserve our historical companies. We need to promote economic growth and business expansion and hold the line against income tax and hold down interest rates while promoting opportunities for small businesses and control mergers and big corporate takeovers.”

“We cannot ignore our social needs either. We have to stop people for abusing our welfare system, while still providing food and shelter for the homeless. We need to oppose racial discrimination and promote civil rights while also promoting equal rights for women but change abortion laws to protect the right to life yet still maintain women’s freedom of choice. We have to control the influx of illegal immigrants. We have to encourage a return to traditional moral values and curb graphic sex and violence on TV, in the movies, in popular music, everywhere, but allow freedom of choice to those above a consenting age. Most importantly we have to promote general social concerns and less materialism in young people.”

Zaphod42
Sep 13, 2012

If there's anything more important than my ego around, I want it caught and shot now.
Hahaha 3 people all cutting a ribbon at the same time in different places

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Maddow just said that Thiel argues against Democracy and the women's vote? And the he wants to have shipping containers as sovereign nations and plans to beat death by becoming a cyborg?

What the gently caress?

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

lol maddow is going off on thiel

Roman Reigns
Aug 23, 2007

McGlockenshire posted:

Oh good, MSNBC is bringing up that Theil is an authoritarian and thinks democracy went downhill after women got the right to vote.

What the gently caress!?

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

5th dimensional chess theory: trump and manafort plan to paint all the culture warriors as Cruz sympathizers so they can laser focus on the racism and americanism

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

The Immortal Science of Sharksism-Fininism

Princeps32 posted:

honestly even though republicans are currently a nightmare version of themselves gay wealthy white men may be a big part of their future support so its probably good that evangelical anti-gay voices are getting ever more marginalized

uhhh did you look at the platform this year? the anti-gay sentiment is still quite strong within the party, just not the head of it atm

radical meme
Apr 17, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Joementum posted:

He is a billionaire.

The great motivating influence behind Log Cabin Republicans.

Colonel Corazon
Feb 12, 2011

A faction armed to the teeth hardly seems friendly to me.

oh my god he recorded this and still sounds like garbage was this the best take? lmao

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY
i wish i could time travel

SirJohnnyMcDonald
Oct 24, 2010

by exmarx
i'm theils bumper

Leviathan
Oct 8, 2001

I hear the jury's
still out.. on science.
Fun Shoe
keepmakingdeals.bigdeals.

Harlock
Jan 15, 2006

Tap "A" to drink!!!

Who cares about the rights of gay people? I need to make more money. - Peter Thiel

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

Ego-bot posted:

opposed to bathroom laws
gay and proud
opposed to middle east invasions
thinks the f35 is poo poo
insulted culture warriors

Republican

Yeah this was... weird.

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

So wait Trump is gonna take us back to the future?

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

deals, big deals

around the clock

he'll already be up at 3 AM

Parity warning
Nov 1, 2009

3rd Place, TRP Sack Race 2021/22
People are 'Russian' to Trump rallies

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

Thank you, I'll be here all week.

Shadowhand00 posted:

I'm playing CK2 and I'm listening to this in the background. Its loving disconcerting having medieval music playing with this narration.
Whatup, Paradox bro? Playing EU4 here.

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
Also, Thiel doesn't think the government should interfere in marriage or employment discrimination.

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

STAC Goat posted:

Maddow just said that Thiel argues against Democracy and the women's vote? And the he wants have shipping containers and sovereign nations and plans to beat death by becoming a cyborg?

What the gently caress?

thiel gay, so what

quadrophrenic
Feb 4, 2011

WIN MARNIE WIN
a jokesman!

TwinsensRevenge
Aug 13, 2013

are they counting all the under-the table $4/hr immigrant labor in that "tens of thousands of jobs"?

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

Video just said there are "Russians to his rallies." Putin plant confirmed

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Blue collar billionaire

Dr.Zeppelin
Dec 5, 2003

McGlockenshire posted:

Oh good, MSNBC is bringing up that Theil is an authoritarian and thinks democracy went downhill after women got the right to vote.

good, a whole 250,000 people have seen the light

i'm sure no one other than rachel would bother to bring it up

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬
"the anchovie on ivanka's caesar salad"

:eyepop:

disjoe
Feb 18, 2011

Boy that Caesar Salad comment made me uncomfortable

CherryCola
Apr 15, 2002

'ahtaj alshifa

so loving future posted:

idk have you not noticed that the religious hick GOP is in it's death throes

maybe you noticed that DONALD loving TRUMP is the nominee

I'm in the denial stage

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

whose brown turtle is this

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

Colonel Corazon posted:

oh my god he recorded this and still sounds like garbage was this the best take? lmao

he's patrick bateman, what do you expect?

Leviathan
Oct 8, 2001

I hear the jury's
still out.. on science.
Fun Shoe
2016 GOP Convention: I feel like the anchovy on Ivanka's caesar salad

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

STAC Goat posted:

Maddow just said that Thiel argues against Democracy and the women's vote? And the he wants have shipping containers and sovereign nations and plans to beat death by becoming a cyborg?

What the gently caress?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ip9tIwYd-8M

Powered Descent
Jul 13, 2008

We haven't had that spirit here since 1969.

...Anchovy?

Was that like a dirty joke or something? I don't get it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

STAC Goat posted:

Maddow just said that Thiel argues against Democracy and the women's vote? And the he wants to have shipping containers as sovereign nations and plans to beat death by becoming a cyborg?

What the gently caress?

This is actually all 100% true

• Locked thread