Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bizarro Watt
May 30, 2010

My responsibility is to follow the Scriptures which call upon us to occupy the land until Jesus returns.

Kirios posted:

Say what you will about Trump (and you can say a hell of a lot), the man can speak.

He can't speak worth poo poo. His constant yelling is annoying and the opposite of engaging.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arsonist Daria
Feb 27, 2011

Requiescat in pace.
I've been hearing distant thunder for the past hour or so and it's really added to this speech.

Unormal
Nov 16, 2004

Mod sass? This evening?! But the cakes aren't ready! THE CAKES!
Fun Shoe
Trump's campaign slogan "I'm with stupid ->"

Lprsti99
Apr 7, 2011

Everything's coming up explodey!

Pillbug

Lumberjack Bonanza posted:

I've been hearing distant thunder for the past hour or so and it's really added to this speech.

Jokes on you, that's the blood gates opening.

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

Bizarro Watt posted:

He can't speak worth poo poo. His constant yelling is annoying and the opposite of engaging.

Seriously. He is impossible to listen to.

Soy Division
Aug 12, 2004

There's a torchlight parade after this right?

Pootybutt
Apr 5, 2011

Yup, just goin in circles now.

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

I hear you wish to ball, adventurer..
Chris Christie don't give a mother gently caress.

https://twitter.com/matt_kwong/status/756331186545238016

Lprsti99
Apr 7, 2011

Pillbug

Gail Wynand posted:

There's a torchlight parade after this right?

Well, I'm sure there will be torches, also pitchforks.

MrBuddyLee
Aug 24, 2004
IN DEBUT, I SPEW!!!
Done!

I think the main take-away here is he wants to go back to when 15 million less people had health insurance.

Oh, and let's let public schools die on the vine.

DOINK DOINK

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN
We survived that ordeal. Hooray :(

Polygynous
Dec 13, 2006
welp
loving finally

mackensie
Apr 17, 2002
No God Bless these United States??!!

karthun
Nov 16, 2006

I forgot to post my food for USPOL Thanksgiving but that's okay too!

MrBuddyLee posted:

Done!

I think the main take-away here is he wants to go back to when 15 million less people had health insurance.

Oh, and let's let public schools die on the vine.

DOINK DOINK

Not yet, no balloons yet...

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

lol, Foreigner, another tone-deaf end-speech song

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

We're hosed.

Yoshifan823
Feb 19, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
well i'm terrified

Lprsti99
Apr 7, 2011

Pillbug
Oh my god that kid.

MrBuddyLee
Aug 24, 2004
IN DEBUT, I SPEW!!!
lol, he just shook Melania like a bag of microwave popcorn. the warmth!

mackensie
Apr 17, 2002
All of a sudden I'm thinking Manchurian Candidate....

Monowhatever
Mar 19, 2010

is one of his sons leg quite a big shorter than the other? that walk looked really bad

karthun
Nov 16, 2006

I forgot to post my food for USPOL Thanksgiving but that's okay too!

I think the people running the balloons are ether asleep or running in terror.

NoEyedSquareGuy
Mar 16, 2009

Just because Liquor's dead, doesn't mean you can just roll this bitch all over town with "The Freedoms."
Seriously what the hell is this music?

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN

Lprsti99 posted:

Oh my god that kid.

He looks like he's in some kind of youth program....can't quite put my finger on it though

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

I'm legitimately worried this fucker is going to rope enough people in to pull this off.

Polygynous
Dec 13, 2006
welp

Pollyanna posted:

We're hosed.

Yoshifan823 posted:

well i'm terrified

pour a drink to the death of the republic

Arsonist Daria
Feb 27, 2011

Requiescat in pace.
if god were real surely he would have killed trump during that eternity of a speech

Acquilae
May 15, 2013

Trump Jr.'s wife has a scowl fiercer than Ronda Rousey.

beatlegs
Mar 11, 2001

this is the most underwhelming thing I've ever seen

mackensie
Apr 17, 2002
Finally! The loving balloons

PhilippAchtel
May 31, 2011

Bizarro Watt posted:

Yeah, I don't see the appeal in his speaking style, honestly. The best line as noted by the WP annotation was this:

quote:

My opponent asks her supporters to recite a three-word loyalty pledge. It reads: “I’m With Her”. I choose to recite a different pledge.

My pledge reads: “I’M WITH YOU – THE AMERICAN PEOPLE.”

And it had none of the drama I expected. I was expecting something more like "I'm. With. You! (pause for massive applause)" But maybe that's because it came along at the hour and a half mark.

McNutty
Feb 25, 2007

Forum cheer squad sez: "Cheer the fuck up your avatar is depressing you left-wing commie ass-smoker. For fuck's sake. Jessus."

Kirios posted:

I'm legitimately worried this fucker is going to rope enough people in to pull this off.

I just don't think it is possible. Even still that he could get this far and get cheers for that speech is deeply troubling.

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

I'm the guy who keeps the spotlights off the huge entirely empty seating sections

Yoshifan823
Feb 19, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Barron looks terrified too. I understand, Barron. Your father is gonna go down in history as a crazy quack.

Kilroy
Oct 1, 2000

Kirios posted:

The likelihood of that happening is high.

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
So how easy is it to get citizenship for Canada?

Rip Testes
Jan 29, 2004

I never forget a face, but in your case I'll be glad to make an exception.
Looks like the cast from The Bachelor and The Bachelorette on stage.

Pootybutt
Apr 5, 2011

Missed a big opportunity not playing Trump in w "Please allow me to introduce myself, I'm a man of wealth and taste

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

not a one of them can clap to the beat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lprsti99
Apr 7, 2011

Pillbug

Yoshifan823 posted:

Barron looks terrified too. I understand, Barron. Your father is gonna go down in history as a crazy quack.

I feel like he's gonna get the poo poo kicked out of him for not plastering on a yooge fake smile like the rest.

• Locked thread