Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jerkface
May 21, 2001

HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE DEAD, MOTHERFUCKER?

Fallen Rib

Libertine posted:

About that...

I agreed with you at the time of the post though lol

is this eu lcs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Firebert
Aug 16, 2004
It's ok if you have an adc worth protecting, but Rekkles on loving blue Ezreal doesn't need two supports.

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED
Karma mid just doesn't scale very well, and the wave clear is decent but not great. Honestly I think something like Vel'koz or Anivia or even Morg would be a much more effective pick with just as much if not more wave clear.

edit: or even loving Ahri, why does no one play Ahri anymore?

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE DEAD, MOTHERFUCKER?

Fallen Rib
I think teams are just addicted to the mantra shield, but it really should just come out of the support pick

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED
Holy poo poo, good riposte from wunder.

Smol
Jun 1, 2011

Stat rosa pristina nomine, nomina nuda tenemus.
Is fnatic usually this bad?

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

When I die, I hope they say I made the eSports industry a better place than I made millions of dollars.

Sexpansion posted:

Holy poo poo, good riposte from wunder.

I couldn't tell if it fired did he block the Lee Sin ultimate?

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.

Smol posted:

It's more that Splyce are actually just better than Fnatic imo

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
Splyce being really good is cool and fun imo.

Radical
Apr 6, 2011

Libertine posted:

kikis was in small gnar form so lee ult is the only immobilizing effect that would count for the stun from riposte, so it had to be

stump collector
May 28, 2007
it's pretty silly to watch a team like fnatic forget how to control sidewaves and do pick ban and play the game

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED

Libertine posted:

Yeah it did.

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

When I die, I hope they say I made the eSports industry a better place than I made millions of dollars.
I'm pretty sure Sivir has been like the best competitive champion in the game for like 3 or 4 patches.

Firebert
Aug 16, 2004

Smol posted:

yes

Radical
Apr 6, 2011

fnatic are probably not gonna be winning this split either

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED

Libertine posted:

I'm pretty sure Sivir has been like the best competitive champion in the game for like 3 or 4 patches.

Completely agree.

stump collector
May 28, 2007

Libertine posted:

I'm pretty sure Sivir has been like the best champion in the game for like 20 patches.

stump collector
May 28, 2007

Libertine posted:

I'm pretty sure Sivir has been like the best champion in the game for like 20 patches.

YancyQ
Jan 18, 2008
Grimey Drawer
UOL has officially given up

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Smol posted:

Fnatic has greatly improved with the top lane prowess of Kikis, he soloed a bunch of guys and they won all their games with him

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Libertine posted:

for as much Lucian got picked this season and as much Ashe it feels like we're seeing, Sivir has been picked almost as much as both of them combined if you count p/b from all regions

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Is rushing a triforce on GP normal? Also it's weird seeing Malzahar.

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

We're seeing the real test of Sivir's power here, is the champion good enough to win a game for Origen.

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

i can't wait to see what soaz says if OG gets relegated

The Lore Bear
Jan 21, 2014

I don't know what to put here. Guys? GUYS?!
toaster? are you okay?

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

getting owned by SmittyJ

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

Why does Origen ever pick Azir? The Emperor has cursed their house.

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

their entire support staff left so origen is letting the one guy in the house who knows all the champion names do their pick ban

Firebert
Aug 16, 2004

CODChimera posted:

Is rushing a triforce on GP normal? Also it's weird seeing Malzahar.

Yes, it basically doubles the damage of parrrley

Radical
Apr 6, 2011

assuming they dont get relegated, i wonder if they'll replace poe or just their bottom lane

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

At some point last game they said Rylai's Cripple Scepter and I liked it

Aumanor
Nov 9, 2012
I've missed most of the LCK lately, has Monte already had his meltdown over the announced changes to the early game, and if yes, where can I watch it?

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

So I'm just watching ROC vs S04 now (I'm not sure why), and Sprattle getting first blooded while trying to do the cute support-harasses-jungle/top felt really good to watch (because watching that harass is boring at best, frustrating at worst) but also kind of baffling.

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

Killed By Death posted:

So I'm just watching ROC vs S04 now (I'm not sure why), and Sprattle getting first blooded while trying to do the cute support-harasses-jungle/top felt really good to watch (because watching that harass is boring at best, frustrating at worst) but also kind of baffling.

That's actually happened several times this season. I guess the logic is that the support can always blow both Summoners at level 1 and it doesn't hurt that much timing wise but when they go into doing it they tend to never expect the 2nd or 3rd person there who can assist in killing them I don't really get it.

e: LOL I just watched it, he tried to invade Rek'Sai/Rumble as Janna. What the gently caress.

Libertine fucked around with this message at 14:53 on Jul 22, 2016

stump collector
May 28, 2007

Aumanor posted:

I've missed most of the LCK lately, has Monte already had his meltdown over the announced changes to the early game, and if yes, where can I watch it?

http://espn.go.com/esports/story/_/id/17120944/riot-games-hold-meeting-teams-discuss-lane-swap-changes

Not too sure if they're going to go through with it because the changes sounded extra dumb

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate

exethan posted:

http://espn.go.com/esports/story/_/id/17120944/riot-games-hold-meeting-teams-discuss-lane-swap-changes

Not too sure if they're going to go through with it because the changes sounded extra dumb

apparently none of the eu teams got asked about this as usual lol

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

In ROC/S04 game 1, ROC Raise flashes on Alistar to engage on Schalke's bot lane but he's at least like 3x Flash distances away from them and so he just flashes towards them and pounds the ground and then walks into the tower and does nothing. I'm kind of speechless.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OkNXJfiIgM8&t=84s

Radical
Apr 6, 2011

why are you questioning the korean? hes operating on a different level from you or I

Hypocrisy
Oct 4, 2006
Lord of Sarcasm

Lovechop posted:

apparently none of the eu teams got asked about this as usual lol

Riot didn't ask any pro team about this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Lore Bear
Jan 21, 2014

I don't know what to put here. Guys? GUYS?!
Has Pulse used that "He who controls the Splyce controls the universe" line before? Because it was nosold by everyone.

• Locked thread