Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

alnilam

tao of lmao posted:

I get really miffed when people do things that I don't like, or do things I do like wrong, or do things.

I get really miffed when i go out of my way to not be too critical about something I'm ambivalent about and even end with saying "whatever as long as people are having fun" and then someone acts all holier than thou about it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit
I get angry when a bee bites my bottom and my bottom gets big.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
that bee gave its life to defend its hive

misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit

Luvcow posted:

The bee's chompers champed my cheek. I'm furious.

----------------

Yobgoblin

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Luvcow posted:

For the overmind...

----------------

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

misty mountaintop posted:

The bee's chompers champed my cheek. I'm furious.

if it helps any i probably got bit twenty or so times by green heads today and they don't even produce anything cool and useful like honey or wax

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

sorry about your large enraged bottom, misty mountain top

Robot Made of Meat

alnilam posted:

also it reminds me of how ambivalent i am about that game, because it's getting people to do good things (adopting puppies, hanging out in the park, walking around the city) but they're things taht they should have been doing all along and now they've discovered it only because of video game, and they're sort of distracted while they do those things... it's like the video game got people to wake up to the world but simultaneously distracts them from it too

idk i have a lot of ambivalence about it but whatever as long as people are having fun

:agreed:

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

Robot Made of Meat

Talk about mud-flaps . . .

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

tao of lmao

alnilam posted:

I get really miffed when i go out of my way to not be too critical about something I'm ambivalent about and even end with saying "whatever as long as people are having fun" and then someone acts all holier than thou about it

same, friend. same. fuckin hate it.

misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit
I hate it when the bees get all up in my "personal bubble."

----------------

misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit
Beespreading is real, and it's a real problem.

----------------

misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit
Listen, bees. I respect your home. You have a very nice hive. Now I would like you to respect my home, by not putting your home in it. I have to tell you candidly, because Donald Trump has inspired me to be direct and truthful, that I'm furious at what is happening here re: the hive situation. I'm incensed. I'm hopping mad. There's these little things called "boundaries" that my therapist told me about, and she's encouraged me to do some "boundary work," and I think that means I need to let you know that my butt is off limits for your biting, and my house is off limits for your hive. I hate it when you don't respect my space.

----------------

pogi

alnilam posted:

also it reminds me of how ambivalent i am about that game, because it's getting people to do good things (adopting puppies, hanging out in the park, walking around the city) but they're things taht they should have been doing all along and now they've discovered it only because of video game, and they're sort of distracted while they do those things... it's like the video game got people to wake up to the world but simultaneously distracts them from it too

idk i have a lot of ambivalence about it but whatever as long as people are having fun

I feel the same tbqh. It's very silly but it's not hurting, in fact it's helping, so :shrug:

Piso Mojado

Listen, bees. I respect your home. You have a very nice hive. Now I would like you to respect my home, by not putting your home in it. I have to tell you candidly, because Donald Trump has inspired me to be direct and truthful, that I'm furious at what is happening here re: the hive situation. I'm incensed. I'm hopping mad. There's these little things called "boundaries" that my therapist told me about, and she's encouraged me to do some "boundary work," and I think that means I need to let you know that my butt is off limits for your biting, and my house is off limits for your hive. I hate it when you don't respect my space.

that's beesplaining and NOT v chill

Piso Mojado

misty: I'm going to build a wall to keep the bees out of our houses!

crowd: (loud applause)

misty: And the BEES are going to PAY FOR IT!

crowd: (confused, but clapping even louder, whooping)

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude
By some miracle the cash refund came today, maybe they are secretly BYOB posters and afraid to get probated!

<3 <3 Vanisher

Munchables

Ask/tell me about legal cannibalism

BEEyob

alnilam

Piso Mojado posted:

that's beesplaining and NOT v chill

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
lawyer: "sorry mr. bee, you still owe us 30lbs of honey for that wall we built and unfortunately some of your bee friends keep flying over it so we're going to have to build it higher which means we'll need another 100lbs of honey"

bee while looking at the ground dejectedly: "bzzz..."

AAB

what if there was a bee pokemon

Renegret

THANK YOU FOR CALLING HELP DOG, INC.

YOUR POSITION IN THE QUEUE IS *pbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbt*

Cat Army Sworn Enemy

AAB posted:

man

if only such a thing existed

Salmiakki

AAB posted:

https://twitter.com/sallymiakki
ty cat dynamite

AAB

but like these

Renegret

THANK YOU FOR CALLING HELP DOG, INC.

YOUR POSITION IN THE QUEUE IS *pbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbt*

Cat Army Sworn Enemy
beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

AAB posted:

but like these

whoa

alnilam

AAB posted:

but like these

alnilam

What if a bee sting you and you use pokemon go to capture the irl bee into the game :aaaaa:

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

alnilam posted:

What if a bee sting you and you use pokemon go to capture the irl bee into the game :aaaaa:

like tron, but for bees

super mario batali

Dice-a the Mushroom
BYOB: an island of chill and magic in a sea of madness > Welcome Hello & Chat Thread [Like Tron but for Bees]

Furia

I really like bees

I enjoy their dedication and colour coordination as well as the products they are bringing to the market

bees are great is what I'm trying to say here

you just have to believe in yourself, there's a little skeleton inside of us all

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

super mario batali posted:

BYOB: an island of chill and magic in a sea of madness > Welcome Hello & Chat Thread [Like Tron but for Bees]

a flourescent blue honeycomb grid stretches out into a sea of black

misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit
Bees do not respect my personal space.

----------------

misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit
Petition to rename bees to "Saucy Gals"

----------------

Salmiakki

Petition to rename bees to "Saucy Gals"

https://twitter.com/sallymiakki
ty cat dynamite

Scaly Haylie

symbolic

that clown has a serious case of Tumblr nose

Matoi Ryuko

byob: an island of bees

misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit
Saucy gals

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Furia

was gonna go to a nice dinner with my dad today but we couldn't go because and emergency was reported :saddowns:

gonna eat pasta at home instead so it is ok :)

you just have to believe in yourself, there's a little skeleton inside of us all