Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Despera
Jun 6, 2011
Colorado is going to be blue for a long loving time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phobophilia
Apr 26, 2008

by Hand Knit

hahahaha a good idea to get dragged into a shitfight with the nastiest ratfucker in his own political party

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

HUGE PUBES A PLUS posted:

Is this him letting loose after being forced to stick to a script for over an hour last night? Sure looks that way.

I mean it's over, they can't do poo poo to him now.

If he's actually been toning himself down until it was official...

ahahahha
https://twitter.com/LarrySabato/status/756510618031620097

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
Ted Cruz is a quality troll

Gravy Jones
Sep 13, 2003

I am not on your side

Don't forget as of nine months ago she only had six months to live, so it's not surprising she wanted some fun in her final days.

Pook Good Mook
Aug 6, 2013

ENFORCE THE UNITED STATES DRESS CODE AT ALL COSTS!

This message paid for by the Men's Wearhouse& Jos A Bank Lobbying Group

showbiz_liz posted:

I wonder what % of the electorate would be MORE likely to vote for her if this turned out to be true.

It would do a fair bet to shake her image as stilted, boring, and always on script. I legitimately think it would probably get her more votes than she'd lose.

DaveWoo
Aug 14, 2004

Fun Shoe

Phobophilia posted:

hahahaha a good idea to get dragged into a shitfight with the nastiest ratfucker in his own political party

rodent copulator :eng101:

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

lol

Roman Reigns
Aug 23, 2007

Despera posted:

Ted Cruz is a quality troll

Catching up now and uh...yeah. He broke his brain :stare:

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Phobophilia posted:

Also one that is the vanguard of the entire social conservative movement who probably still has a lot of backers who are still trying to figure out how to talk themselves into voting for Trump.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

DaveWoo posted:

rodent copulator :eng101:

Pinely
Jul 23, 2013
College Slice
Now would be a really good time for Jeb to endorse Gary Johnson. Trump would literally be unable to resist bringing up his conspiracy theory about Jeb Bush doing 9/11.

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

showbiz_liz posted:

I wonder what % of the electorate would be MORE likely to vote for her if this turned out to be true.

I will upgrade from voter to volunteer

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

What's he going to do next, talk about the David Duke poo poo?

https://twitter.com/ZekeJMiller/status/756512231114809345

Ohhh

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

https://twitter.com/anamariecox/status/756511889132228608

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

THIS is the Trump I was hoping for

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

zoux posted:

Also one that is the vanguard of the entire social conservative movement who probably still has a lot of backers who are still trying to figure out how to talk themselves into voting for Trump.

I'm hype for Ted getting sick of this poo poo and just telling Don to go gently caress himself

Michael Scott
Jan 3, 2010

by zen death robot

This makes me feel alive

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

https://twitter.com/chrislhayes/status/756512870116896768

Pook Good Mook
Aug 6, 2013

ENFORCE THE UNITED STATES DRESS CODE AT ALL COSTS!

This message paid for by the Men's Wearhouse& Jos A Bank Lobbying Group

TheTatteredKing posted:

I'm hype for Ted getting sick of this poo poo and just telling Don to go gently caress himself

Oh my God please yes.

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Jesus Christ, he really can't just let go of whatever dumb thing is on his mind.

TyrantWD
Nov 6, 2010
Ignore my doomerism, I don't think better things are possible

Pinely posted:

Now would be a really good time for Jeb to endorse Gary Johnson. Trump would literally be unable to resist bringing up his conspiracy theory about Jeb Bush doing 9/11.

I wouldn't be surprised to see something like this to be honest. From August I think we will see a lot of anti-Trump Republicans begin needling him and provoking him into more nonsense as a way to derail his run.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Donald Trump: Not a racist, but #1 with racists.

https://twitter.com/elliosch/status/756512997066113024

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Phobophilia
Apr 26, 2008

by Hand Knit
i wanna hear the explanation on how slapfighting with cruz helps him, when it merely angers him

after all, you dont fight oozes with blunt weapons, but with fire

Gravy Jones
Sep 13, 2003

I am not on your side
I miss the good old days when the National Enquirer wasn't in Trump's pocket and regularly reported on him being cuckolded (in the literal, not filterable sense).

DrPlump
Oct 5, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Well that makes sense.

Phobophilia
Apr 26, 2008

by Hand Knit
also, i dont think clinton would be stupid enough to insert herself into the trump/cruz slapfight and try to make a play for the evangelicals, while trump is more than happy to make a tepid play for the dumbest of the bernouts, which only angers bernie himself

showbiz_liz
Jun 2, 2008

TyrantWD posted:

I wouldn't be surprised to see something like this to be honest. From August I think we will see a lot of anti-Trump Republicans begin needling him and provoking him into more nonsense as a way to derail his run.

Come senators, congressmen, please heed the call/Don’t stand in the doorway, don’t block up the hall/for he that gets Trumped will be he who has stalled

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Phobophilia posted:

also, i dont think clinton would be stupid enough to insert herself into the trump/cruz slapfight and try to make a play for the evangelicals, while trump is more than happy to make a tepid play for the dumbest of the bernouts, which only angers bernie himself

She sat out the whole RNC week except for an IG filter, she knows when to let Trump pull out rope.

https://twitter.com/AaronBlake/status/756508041432932352

showbiz_liz
Jun 2, 2008

Who says that's not what CNN wants?

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

itll be really interesting to see how a seasoned politician such as hillary clinton handles a raving lunatic like donald trump as the general goes on

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

all cnn has ever really wanted is another 9/11

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

I thought CNN was hatchet job bums he didn't watch

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Zas posted:

all cnn has ever really wanted is another 9/11

dont we all

disjoe
Feb 18, 2011

Phobophilia posted:

She won't but she'll gladly mention him offhand while characterizing Trump at a debate, and Trump will look like a complete shitheel because he can't control himself

Pinely
Jul 23, 2013
College Slice
"I didn't, I did not insult his wife. Look, I did not do that. The truth, the truth, lyin' Ted doesn't have a wife, it's an actor, an actor from Saturday Night Live. Just an actor and I objected to her, objected to lyin' Ted and his phony wife. That's all, crisis actor, I love women, especially ugly ones, but she's an actor. Lyin' Ted and his phony wife. Sad!"

showbiz_liz
Jun 2, 2008

Ostentatious posted:

itll be really interesting to see how a seasoned politician such as hillary clinton handles a raving lunatic like donald trump as the general goes on

I still can't imagine what the debates will actually look like. On the Keepin' It 1600 podcast they brought up the question of just who the heck the Clinton campaign can possibly use as a Trump surrogate for practice debates, and what that person's strategy for debate prep will be. They might have to shoot someone up with amphetamines.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
I'm sure this was posted already but is there a GIF of Trump Patting Ivanka's rear end after her speech last night?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lemming
Apr 21, 2008

showbiz_liz posted:

I still can't imagine what the debates will actually look like. On the Keepin' It 1600 podcast they brought up the question of just who the heck the Clinton campaign can possibly use as a Trump surrogate for practice debates, and what that person's strategy for debate prep will be. They might have to shoot someone up with amphetamines.

Find a really mean 4th grader

• Locked thread