Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Serotonin posted:

They did a piss poor job of suppressing it seeing as it even made the news here in the UK.

I could has 100 people in Columbus and maybe 1 person would know about it. Maybe it was just suppressed locally. Don't want to anger these Somalis.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
I haven't read the thread but I assume it was a white cis male of christian faith and right wing views right? i mean that's what the internet tells me is literally the devil

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib

Canada's getting worse, they just fined that comedian 42k for making fun of a little crippled kid

Hammerstein
May 6, 2005

YOU DON'T KNOW A DAMN THING ABOUT RACING !

Oscar Wild posted:

Guardian says that escalator picture is from a different incident in south africa. I'm not sure about the other pictures in that collage

Might be a hoax then. Those chrome pillars and floor tiles also look different than the images I saw of the Munich mall.

Serotonin
Jul 14, 2001

The history of all hitherto existing society is the history of *blank*
Lmao when did gbs get an influx of alt right wankers? I thought we lost all those fragile losers to Something Sensitive.

FourLeaf
Dec 2, 2011

ukle posted:

BBC quoting some German network saying its 3 shooters started at same time in 3 locations.

this has been the ultimate nightmare scenario for me for a while now.

coordinated mass shootings. jesus christ.

Police Automaton
Mar 17, 2009
"You are standing in a thread. Someone has made an insightful post."
LOOK AT insightful post
"It's a pretty good post."
HATE post
"I don't understand"
SHIT ON post
"You shit on the post. Why."

Prorat posted:

The German government is making them do it, that makes it a free speech issue.

German does have laws against hate speech, that's how it is. Also of all the shady poo poo facebook is doing this is probably the least questionable tbh

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

i hope they catch the bad guys

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

pathetic little tramp posted:

Canada's getting worse, they just fined that comedian 42k for making fun of a little crippled kid

Hahaha. I guess they don't have free speech either.

George Carlin would have died in jail if he was Canadian.

Digital Fingers
Sep 2, 2012

Police Automaton posted:

why should FB have free speech? It's a corporate-run website.

i mean if you want to go all ayn rand objectivist on it you're right but it's a fair thing to say that it's hosed up

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

was it a muslim

Teron D Amun
Oct 9, 2010

I know that youre upset about the outcome of the Euro Cup Ephex but this wasnt the way to let it known

RobattoJesus
Aug 13, 2002

Police Automaton posted:

why should FB have free speech? It's a corporate-run website.

hosed up that they're the ones doing the safety check and governments don't have official channels for this poo poo.

Not sure I like the fact that we have to rely on a corporation in times like this. (Lol if you think they're doing this out of the kindness of their heart and not to further cement Facebook as a basic necessity)

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Serotonin posted:

Lmao when did gbs get an influx of alt right wankers? I thought we lost all those fragile losers to Something Sensitive.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

Serotonin posted:

did you take a 3 year nap

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Police Automaton posted:

German does have laws against hate speech, that's how it is. Also of all the shady poo poo facebook is doing this is probably the least questionable tbh

They aren't just banning hate speech they are banning people with different opinions than the pro Islam government.

Also there is no such thing as hate speech.

Dongattack
Dec 20, 2006

by Cyrano4747

Serotonin posted:

gbs? try europe/the world lol

new nazi reich within 20 years TOXX

Serotonin
Jul 14, 2001

Parallax Scroll posted:

did you take a 3 year nap

Tbf I rarely look in gbs these days. So yeah.

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica

Serotonin posted:

wait you're not telling me that the internet is wrong and the religion of peace isn't a gentle caretaker of humanity? lmao get lost bud

gibb3h
Jul 15, 2014

pathetic little tramp posted:

Link?

Digital Fingers
Sep 2, 2012

Serotonin posted:

We're mostly the same people who 7 years ago would have been been backing the classic leftist ideals you remember SA being a bastion for. Opinions change with the times.

FourLeaf
Dec 2, 2011

Hammerstein posted:

And the FB page is gone, still had it open in the back though and snatched this.

:nws:http://i67.tinypic.com/2ntifko.jpg:nws:

at least one of those pictures is from south africa last year

Hopper
Dec 28, 2004

BOOING! BOOING!
Grimey Drawer

Hammerstein posted:

And the FB page is gone, still had it open in the back though and snatched this.

:nws:http://i67.tinypic.com/2ntifko.jpg:nws:

Edit correction, left picture might be the place, escalator is not.

Hopper fucked around with this message at 20:22 on Jul 22, 2016

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib

http://montrealgazette.com/entertainment/ruling-against-mike-ward-overshadows-just-for-laughs-nasty-show

Serotonin
Jul 14, 2001

Eagerly awaiting some white genocide memes now. Lmao.

Node
May 20, 2001

KICKED IN THE COOTER
:dings:
Taco Defender
WATCH ADOLF START A loving WAR

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

Prorat posted:

They aren't just banning hate speech they are banning people with different opinions than the pro Islam government.

Also there is no such thing as hate speech.

is merkel a muslim?

various cheeses
Jan 24, 2013

Serotonin posted:

Probably the second people realized the end game of lefty policies is cultural suicide

Hopper
Dec 28, 2004

BOOING! BOOING!
Grimey Drawer

Orange Red Bull posted:

is merkel a muslim?

Merkel is a loving idiot who doesn't respect the peoples opinion.

Police Automaton
Mar 17, 2009
"You are standing in a thread. Someone has made an insightful post."
LOOK AT insightful post
"It's a pretty good post."
HATE post
"I don't understand"
SHIT ON post
"You shit on the post. Why."
there's currently a press conference on state TV with a police spokesman. 5 People dead, and not really much more information besides that there wasn't any shooting at any other place. Man, this somehow doesn't add up. They usually kill a lot more than that and fleeing and getting out alive usually isn't a priority either. Especially three gunmen would've killed a lot more than 5 people. That place is packed on weekends like this.

Hopper posted:

Merkel is a loving idiot who doesn't respect the peoples opinion.

Also this. Can't wait for the press conference where she will say nothing in particular and then go into hiding for a few weeks.

crabcakes66
May 24, 2012

by exmarx

various cheeses posted:

Probably the second people realized the end game of lefty policies is cultural suicide

What's the endgame of righty politics?

Serotonin
Jul 14, 2001

various cheeses posted:

Whitegenocide. Anti racist is code for anti white.

FourLeaf
Dec 2, 2011

Police Automaton posted:

there's currently a press conference on state TV with a police spokesman. 5 People dead, and not really much more information besides that there wasn't any shooting at any other place. Man, this somehow doesn't add up. They usually kill a lot more than that and fleeing and getting out alive usually isn't a priority either. Especially three gunmen would've killed a lot more than 5 people. That place is packed on weekends like this.

Also this. Can't wait for the press conference where she will say nothing in particular and then go into hiding for a few weeks.

FALSE FLAG!!

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

When will we nuke the terrorists?

various cheeses
Jan 24, 2013

crabcakes66 posted:

A big beautiful wall

RobattoJesus
Aug 13, 2002

crabcakes66 posted:

World peace

Digital Fingers