Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

I'm sad now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nazzadan
Jun 22, 2016

you aren't supposed to be sad, you are supposed to LYBO

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
LMBO

Curdy Lemonstan
Jan 25, 2012

by zen death robot

This one is hard to describe, its not even trashy or rednecky, its just. Its like, a 45 year old fat british alcoholic man with no sexuality who jokes about smelly farts would make this joke maybe? I dont even know.

Impressive, Tricky D.

Anybody remember limbo of the lost? I get a distinct sense of that type of jokes coming from those fuckers who made that game. But then explain the 'truck part'?? Man I dont even know. The picture really clashes with old truckers too. This joke is bending my mind.

Curdy Lemonstan fucked around with this message at 23:12 on Jul 21, 2016

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
LMBO of the Lost.

china bot
Sep 7, 2014

you listen HERE pal
SAY GOODBYE TO TELEPHONE SEX
Plaster Town Cop
x-postin'

china bot posted:

Earth Wind & Fire are mad that Donald Trump played one of their songs without permission, cue Facebook:

china bot
Sep 7, 2014

you listen HERE pal
SAY GOODBYE TO TELEPHONE SEX
Plaster Town Cop

china bot posted:

general political nonsense

Puppy Galaxy
Aug 1, 2004

notZaar posted:

The skeleton Facebook guy is a one trick pony.
https://twitter.com/dasharez0ne/status/756022986180702208

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

Curdy Lemonstan posted:

This one is hard to describe, its not even trashy or rednecky, its just. Its like, a 45 year old fat british alcoholic man with no sexuality who jokes about smelly farts would make this joke maybe? I dont even know.

No, that's perfectly rednecky. I have a bunch of former students on my Facebook into the whole "redneck" lifestyle whether they are real rednecks or they park their new F-350 next to mom's Infiniti and dad's BMW in their gated community and this is pretty much on par with everything they post about trucks 24/7.

Khorne
May 1, 2002
I don't think that's a woman.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Khorne posted:

:prepop:

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We

Khorne posted:

hahahhaha fuckk

Curdy Lemonstan
Jan 25, 2012

by zen death robot

Dirk Squarejaw posted:

No, that's perfectly rednecky. I have a bunch of former students on my Facebook into the whole "redneck" lifestyle whether they are real rednecks or they park their new F-350 next to mom's Infiniti and dad's BMW in their gated community and this is pretty much on par with everything they post about trucks 24/7.

Hm okay might be true. Im pretty sheltered all things considered so I guess The whole leather corset + trucker combo is a thing.

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!

Khorne posted:

I don't either, but I was just going to let it be.

SEX BURRITO
Jun 30, 2007

Not much fun

Zahgaegun posted:

Right there with ya, I've got some with eight kids and no fathers as well:

Just fill a loving trough with cheesy potatoes at this point. Holy poo poo.

500excf type r
Mar 7, 2013

I'm as annoying as the high-pitched whine of my motorcycle, desperately compensating for the lack of substance in my life.

Khorne posted:

idgi

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

loving communists not wanting their music to be given to the masses for free :irony:

Thots and Prayers
Jul 13, 2006

A is the for the atrocious abominated acts that YOu committed. A is also for ass-i-nine, eight, seven, and six.

B, b, b - b is for your belligerent, bitchy, bottomless state of affairs, but why?

C is for the cantankerous condition of our character, you have no cut-out.
Grimey Drawer

My respect for Earth, Wind, AND Fire has gone down significantly. Sig-ni-fi-cant-ly.

Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell Gem

:syoon: and kitties too!!! :syoon:

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!
I doubt it's the puppies

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

WHEN WE DON'T KNOW WHO TO HATE, WE HATE OURSELVES.-SA USER NATION (AKA ME!)

Yolomon Wayne
Jun 10, 2014

You call it "The Big Bang", but what really happened is
Grimey Drawer

starcitizens.jpg

SEX BURRITO
Jun 30, 2007

Not much fun

Dinosaurmageddon posted:

A Concrete Divider
Jan 20, 2012

The Unbearable Whiteness of Eating

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

Dinosaurmageddon posted:

Hush puppies that is. And your LDL count is going up so I guess you are winning

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

Marriage is between one man and one minion!

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Minions dont even have holes for loving wtf man

And no im not going to deviantart to see what minion sex would look like

Boomstick Quaid
Jan 28, 2009

vyst posted:

I think the minions creator said all minions all boys

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

vyst posted:

They mention it in the 3rd movie;

Minions reproduce using spores, the spores of the minion attach to an ant, eventually breaking through the exoskeleton using mechanical pressure and enzymes. Yeast stages of the minion spread in the ant's body and presumably produce compounds that affect the ant's hemocoel, utilizing the evolutionary trait of an extended phenotype to manipulate the behavioral patterns exhibited by the ant. An infected ant exhibits irregularly timed full body convulsions that dislodge it to the forest floor. The ant climbs up the stem of a plant and uses its mandibles with abnormal force to secure itself to a leaf vein, leaving dumbbell-shaped marks on it. A search of plant-fossil databases revealed similar marks on a fossil leaf from the Messel Pit, which is 48 million years old. Once the mandibles of the ant are secured to the leaf vein, atrophy quickly sets in, destroying the sarcomere connections in the muscle fibers and reducing the mitochondria and sarcoplasmic reticula. The ant is no longer able to control the muscles of the mandible and will remain fixed in place. This lockjaw trait is popularly known as the death grip, and is essential in the minion's lifecycle.

The minion spore then kills the ant, and continues to grow as its hyphae invade more soft tissues and structurally fortify the ant's exoskeleton. More mycelia then sprout out of the ant, and securely anchor it to the plant substrate while secreting antimicrobials to ward off competition. When the minion spore is ready to reproduce, its fruiting bodies grow from the ant's head and rupture, releasing the spores. This process takes four to ten days.

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

hosed up if true

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy
So what wikipedia article did you rip that from? What hosed up organism actually reproduces like that?

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

that sounds way too complicated

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:
are we posting cartoon reproduction facts: http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,1021976,00.html

People posted:

Addressing issues raised last week after at least two conservative Christian activist groups said the hugely popular TV cartoon character and his best friend, Patrick Starfish, are being exploited to promote a homosexual lifestyle, SpongeBob SquarePants creator Stephen Hillenburg, 43, scoffed. He said the allegations are far-fetched, and that his agenda does not go beyond entertainment.

"It doesn't have anything to do with what we're trying to do," Hillenburg tells Reuters. "We never intended them to be gay. I consider them to be almost asexual. We're just trying to be funny and this has got nothing to do with the show."

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Lipstick Apathy
I enjoy this silly low brow cartoon for children, but get this: what if they gently caress??

Furia
Jul 26, 2015

Grimey Drawer

notZaar posted:

So what wikipedia article did you rip that from? What hosed up organism actually reproduces like that?

Some fungus or another

If you are curious, look up "zombie ants" or "zombie fungus" or something to that accord because it is impossible not to bring pop culture into everything

Case in point: minion wedding

Tardcore
Jan 24, 2011

Not cool enough for the Spider-man club.

notZaar posted:

Some species of Cordyceps do that.

here's a cool pic from wikipedia

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

notZaar posted:

Republican senators

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

Tardcore posted:

Some species of Cordyceps do that.

here's a cool pic from wikipedia

correctamondo

notZaar posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XuKjBIBBAL8

go to 1:05 for cool stuff

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Lipstick Apathy

Furia posted:

Some fungus or another

If you are curious, look up "zombie ants" or "zombie fungus" or something to that accord because it is impossible not to bring pop culture into everything

Case in point: minion wedding

Well they literally become voodoo zombies so in this case it's appropriate.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

I've noticed a lot that when you click on the trending articles on facebook a lot of the posts are stuff that people just copied and pasted from somewhere and are pretending like it's actually their thoughts on the matter. It's kind of funny.

• Locked thread