Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
gret
Dec 12, 2005

goggle-eyed freak

Dapper_Swindler posted:

why should he care. he has no future now. the bush name in power is done. the establisment through him under the bus for rubio and the party is now on fire and a poo poo ton of well known moderates have hate trump(and cruz) and are refusing to back him. if jeb or someone else higher ranked backs Gary, the rest may follow.

There's still George P. Bush.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

Codex Occultus posted:

Clearly the election needs a mid-season break.

The Olympics kinda feel like it

Nth Doctor
Sep 7, 2010

Darkrai used Dream Eater!
It's super effective!

GreyjoyBastard posted:

There was that one goon who was doing something in a skyscraper and went "huh, from this view the trees are in fact of a uniform and aesthetically pleasing height.

...This is the sort of vantage where Romney spends a lot of his time, isn't it."

That's me, and yeah: it was a weird moment of empathy. I work on the 15th floor of a skyscraper in southeast Michigan and the view is commanding.

Sulphagnist
Oct 10, 2006

WARNING! INTRUDERS DETECTED

HUGE PUBES A PLUS posted:

No way this is real.

It's not.

remusclaw
Dec 8, 2009

Even if the Bush endorsement rumors are fake, rumors like this are absolutely wonderful because there is a non zero chance that Trump will react publicly to them.

Mitt Romney
Nov 9, 2005
dumb and bad

Epic High Five posted:

To be fair, Palin was way more entertaining than Trump has been lately.

Well, until the presser this morning at least

I hope it keeps up... surely he realizes that no one can take away the nomination from him now

disjoe
Feb 18, 2011

Dapper_Swindler posted:

why should he care. he has no future now. the bush name in power is done. the establisment through him under the bus for rubio and the party is now on fire and a poo poo ton of well known moderates have hate trump(and cruz) and are refusing to back him. if jeb or someone else higher ranked backs Gary, the rest may follow.

Are you saying Jeb! has balls?

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

Shageletic posted:

Feels like ordinary people are getting burned out on Trump.

I'm sure a few months of running his first truly national campaign for anything while trying to spend every night sleeping in NYC will do wonders for this.

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

gret posted:

There's still George P. Bush.

Not if Van Helsing finds the nest.

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

"Whether the Earth was created in 7 days, or 7 actual eras, I'm not sure we'll ever be able to answer that. It's one of the great mysteries."

yeah it's that trademark "safe lame joke for target demographic" we've come to love from Hillary

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
Eric Andre is the official show of the Night Crew

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

So I've got two Bernout holdouts still posting up a storm on my facebook feed, and now they're both reposting a bunch of RT.com articles about how WikiLeaks doxxing a bunch of bystanders is going to sink Hillary

Should I tell them about RT.com?

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Epic High Five posted:

So I've got two Bernout holdouts still posting up a storm on my facebook feed, and now they're both reposting a bunch of RT.com articles about how WikiLeaks doxxing a bunch of bystanders is going to sink Hillary

they're probably too far gone.

lol that hillary site is opting in everyone who clicks through to hillary emails and trump is buying bogus lists with cher's email on it attached to a wrong name.

Pook Good Mook
Aug 6, 2013

ENFORCE THE UNITED STATES DRESS CODE AT ALL COSTS!

This message paid for by the Men's Wearhouse& Jos A Bank Lobbying Group

Epic High Five posted:

Jesus yes. Bernouts shouldn't be allowed to get heads of steam. Nip this poo poo in the bud in July so that in November they do the right thing.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Epic High Five posted:

Do they think it stands for "Really True"

doctor iono
May 19, 2005

I LARVA YOU

mike12345 posted:

yeah it's that trademark "safe lame joke for target demographic" we've come to love from Hillary

trump is calling me dopey?! grr that charged language makes me so angry

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!
The funny thing is that Jeb!'s awful ideology has pretty much nothing in common with libertarianism whatsoever, he's just bitter about Trump showing the entire country that he's a low-energy cuck.

VAGENDA OF MANOCIDE
Aug 1, 2004

whoa, what just happened here?

College Slice

Epic High Five posted:

shiksa posted:

they're probably too far gone.

Bernouts threatened random state level staffers over like single delegate counts and turned on Elizabeth Warren

Just :sever:

Despera
Jun 6, 2011

Epic High Five posted:

Tell them the last time wiki leaks was relevant, Chelsea Manning had a penis

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

The Immortal Science of Sharksism-Fininism

shiksa posted:

hi, im sean duffy, some dipshit from an mtv show 20 years ago, and i'd like to tell you about a presidential candidate who stops being polite... and starts getting real

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
Kid Rock :911:
https://twitter.com/WOGFilm/status/756560243832872961

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

broken clock opsec posted:

Bernouts threatened random state level staffers over like single delegate counts and turned on Elizabeth Warren

Just :sever:

Hillary plants

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

too soon for the 9/11 gbs thread Kid Rock

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

i think i'm going to laugh for a straight week when the DNC is legitimately a better spectacle both politically and in terms of unironic entertainment

i think when trump/manafort said it wouldn't be a "showbiz" convention, they were just admitting they couldn't find any relevant/entertaining people

surprised they didn't try to pull the "oh yeah we made it bad on purpose, to reflect america" or something, it's abstract you wouldn't understand

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

racially aware postmodernists

Michael Scott
Jan 3, 2010

by zen death robot

drat, dude has one wife and 8 children.

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

XyrlocShammypants posted:

As a white man frankly I don't feel he's white enough or represents my white issues enough. I'm concerned.

i can't accept someone speaking for me, as a white male, when they walk around in that disgusting orangeface

why are you ashamed of your beautiful white skin trump???

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬

Despera posted:

he got a television show out of it on RT

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

I can't help but like Kid Rock. Hes an absolute moron but he's a harmless one

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

i have literally been laughing for like a minute straight just by conjuring up this image in my head holy poo poo

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

mannerup posted:

lmao is he still hiding in the ecuador embassy instead of manning up to the rape charges?

Thundercracker
Jun 25, 2004

Proudly serving the Ruinous Powers since as a veteran of the long war.
College Slice
If the Munich shooter turns out to be a neo-nazi will Donald J. Trump say the magical words, "Radical rightwing terrorist"?

Say the words, Donnie

SirJohnnyMcDonald
Oct 24, 2010

by exmarx

MariusLecter posted:

too soon for the 9/11 gbs thread Kid Rock

never too soon for a light-hearted chucklefest

Mitt Romney
Nov 9, 2005
dumb and bad

mannerup posted:

isn't RT run by the russian government or is it a different one?

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

I'm really feeling that wu tang sweater

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

Michael Scott posted:

drat, dude has one wife and 8 children.

remember how she mentioned her grandparents immigrating from mexico and she straight up got booed lmao

they acted like her grandpa jumped the fence and was going around committing a bunch of crimes while her grandma pumped out a bunch of anchor babies

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Despera posted:

Wikileaks was such a lame duck. Yeah they exposed US warcrimes but it turns out nobody cared about murder of brown people.

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬

Darkman Fanpage posted:

lmao is he still hiding in the ecuador embassy instead of manning up to the rape charges?

yup

Mitt Romney posted:

isn't RT run by the russian government or is it a different one?

government funded and offers a "russian perspective" on events officially

mannerup fucked around with this message at 22:34 on Jul 22, 2016

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

going for the gbs market, nice

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Darkman Fanpage posted:

well he saw what happened to the last Manning

• Locked thread