Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
buckets of buckets
Apr 8, 2012

CHECK OUT MY AWESOME POSTS
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3681373&pagenumber=114&perpage=40#post447051278

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3681373&pagenumber=91&perpage=40#post444280066

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3818944&pagenumber=196&perpage=40#post472627338

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3788178&pagenumber=405&perpage=40#post474195694

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3831643&pagenumber=5&perpage=40#post475694634

John Denver Hoxha posted:

sounds like this ideal society would need a lot of living room

nice

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Funky See Funky Do posted:

White people can't be Muslims???

No

Randarkman
Jul 18, 2011

Phi230 posted:

But over time the cancer would

It's really a toss up depending on wind and how fast you can take countermeasures.

People really know jack poo poo about radioactivity and radiation.

A dirty bomb is really just a bomb that's meant to disperse radioactive material, it all really depends on how effective the dispersal is and what materials you have, but its nowhere close to or in anyway a nuclear weapon.

If it was made by neo nazis I would think that its not unlikely that it was smoke detectors and pipe bombs.

Randarkman fucked around with this message at 23:04 on Jul 22, 2016

OctaviusBeaver
Apr 30, 2009

Say what now?
I hope a Muslim blows up something in Hawaii because then he can say "Aloha Ackbar" lol

redmedicine
Mar 7, 2015
there's another transcript doing the rounds where its 2 guys on the balcony shouting the anti-turk slurks, with the gunman replying that he was born in germany

RobattoJesus
Aug 13, 2002

OctaviusBeaver posted:

I hope a Muslim blows up something in Hawaii because then he can say "Aloha Ackbar" lol

Hopefully your keyboard blows up and your hands fall off.

Just kidding that's mean

Crowsbeak
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Lipstick Apathy
So its Islamo Nazis now?
Like the Commie nazis in the Simpsons.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gvv-WP79VG0

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot
Lol islamic nazis? REALLY?

2016 really is bizarro.

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

OctaviusBeaver posted:

I hope a Hawaiian Muslim blows up Akbar's tomb

Mithaldu
Sep 25, 2007

Let's cuddle. :3:

redmedicine posted:

there's another transcript doing the rounds where its 2 guys on the balcony shouting the anti-turk slurks, with the gunman replying that he was born in germany

The gunman AND the old bavarian gently caress on the roof are saying such, specifically:

Gunman: scheiss türken
Bavarian: scheiss kanacken (foreigners, often used for turks)

This is inbetween the two having a cuss-out match.

Microwaves Mom posted:

2016 really is bizarro.

Well, it's silly to believe CNN and the dailymail, but it's easier to play along.

Randarkman
Jul 18, 2011

Microwaves Mom posted:

2016 really is bizarro.

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug

OctaviusBeaver posted:

I hope a Muslim blows up something in the Star Wars park in Disneyland. Not so he can say 'Allah Admiral Ackbar'. But because Disney is raping Star Wars to death.

RobattoJesus
Aug 13, 2002

Microwaves Mom posted:

2016 really is bizarro.

What if their hate meshed with our hate and we all came together united under hate to usher in a new era of world peace.

We can only hope hate

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

DIRECTIVE 236: Promote pro-social values
unconfirmed reports that the perp was actually a Surf Nazi

JB50
Feb 13, 2008

XyrlocShammypants posted:

Why would they release details on the shooters if they want to, for example, raid their home or check if they are at known places to them. Yea lets just tweet everything and let the terries know what we know

XyrlocShammypants posted:

Yea lets just tweet everything and let the terries know what we know

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

Tato posted:

unconfirmed reports that the perp was actually a Surf Nazi

Hold on, what's a surf nazi? Is that a surfing nazi or a surfer that is way too anal about surf rules and regulations?

Welcome to GBS
Feb 26, 2011

Unconfirmed reports of the gunman being the reanimated corpse of hitler wearing a turban.

Yudo
May 15, 2003

Islamist Nazism is the greatest threat the world has ever faced.

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

waitwhatno posted:

Hold on, what's a surf nazi? Is that a surfing nazi or a surfer that is way too anal about surf rules and regulations?

he road a wave in firing his uzi off going, "heil ten!"

Grand Prize Winner
Feb 19, 2007

waitwhatno posted:

imagine the lunata bay boys only they run a country and something something islam

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

Welcome to GBS posted:

Unconfirmed reports of the gunman being the reanimated corpse of hitler wearing a turban.

Confirmed.

Welcome to GBS
Feb 26, 2011

That feeling when you realize you're just living inside of a stupid new Call of Duty Game :gonk:

afkmacro
Mar 29, 2009

Welcome to GBS posted:

That feeling when you realize you're just living inside of a stupid new Call of Duty Game :gonk:

Can you post this in an image format with a white border?

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Welcome to GBS posted:

Remember, no Russian

LGD
Sep 25, 2004

Welcome to GBS posted:

Call of Duty works very hard to consistently stay stupider than reality

The next iteration of the franchise is going into space

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

ephex posted:

We're being evacuated

Evacuate had a different connotation than you intended when speaking about people.

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
the young turks have deployed jimmy dore to spit iced tea at the bad guys

Strudel Man
May 19, 2003
ROME DID NOT HAVE ROBOTS, FUCKWIT

nooneofconsequence posted:

Evacuate had a different connotation than you intended when speaking about people.

quote:

evacuate
[ih-vak-yoo-eyt]

verb (used with object), evacuated, evacuating.
to leave empty; vacate.
Synonyms: empty, void, drain.
to remove (persons or things) from a place, as a dangerous place or disaster area, for reasons of safety or protection:
to evacuate the inhabitants of towns in the path of a flood.
to remove persons from (a city, town, building, area, etc.) for reasons of safety:
to evacuate the embassy after a bomb threat.
Military.

to remove (troops, wounded soldiers, civilians, etc.) from a war zone, combat area, etc.
to withdraw from or quit (a town, fort, etc., that has been occupied).

Physiology. to discharge or eject as through the excretory passages, especially from the bowels.
to deprive:
Fear evacuated their minds of reason.
to produce a vacuum in.
verb (used without object), evacuated, evacuating.
to leave a place because of military or other threats.
to void; defecate.

He seems to be using definition #2. Why do you feel that it's inappropriate, exactly?

OMG JC a Bomb!
Jul 13, 2004

We are the Invisible Spatula. We are the Grilluminati. We eat before and after dinner. We eat forever. And eventually... eventually we will lead them into the dining room.
Unconfirmed reports suggest that a Mewtwo has just become available in the police secured area.

Digital Fingers
Sep 2, 2012

Strudel Man posted:

He seems to be using definition #2. Why do you feel that it's inappropriate, exactly?

this guy is scary good at the dictionary

Strudel Man
May 19, 2003
ROME DID NOT HAVE ROBOTS, FUCKWIT

Digital Fingers posted:

this guy is scary good at the dictionary
It pays to be prepared.

Sethex
Jun 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
The best solution for the West would problably would be to just ban all Muslim Immigration, utilitarian solution to the max.

The regressive left would rather see the attacks continue as they slowly push our govts to becoming police state.

That said I really would rather the chaos continue just to see it play out.

Mithaldu
Sep 25, 2007

Sethex posted:

The best solution for the West would problably would be to just ban all Muslim Immigration, utilitarian solution to the max.

The regressive left would rather see the attacks continue as they slowly push our govts to becoming police state.

That said I really would rather the chaos continue just to see it play out.

Do you always walk into threads and say random things that are completely unrelated to the thread?

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Bosnians Albanians certain ethnic groups in Russia and many more in Eastern Europe are white and Muslim do we not count ? and notice how rarely we do terrorist attacks ??

Ape Fist
Feb 23, 2007

Nowadays, you can do anything that you want; anal, oral, fisting, but you need to be wearing gloves, condoms, protection.
I am always at work when this poo poo happens and can't be at ground zero for the shitposting.

So who was the shooter?

OctaviusBeaver
Apr 30, 2009

Say what now?

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

Pon de Bundy posted:

Bosnians Albanians certain ethnic groups in Russia and many more in Eastern Europe are white and Muslim do we not count ? and notice how rarely we do terrorist attacks ??

Look at you, not killing innocent people due to mental illness like a champ! Do you want a medal or something?

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

waitwhatno posted:

Look at you, not killing innocent people due to mental illness like a champ! Do you want a medal or something?

well , I mean ...yes I do

Mithaldu
Sep 25, 2007

Ape Fist posted:

I am always at work when this poo poo happens and can't be at ground zero for the shitposting.

So who was the shooter?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer

Pon de Bundy posted:

Pretty sure the Beslan school siege still holds the record for the deadliest terrorist attack in (sorta-)Europe this millenium.

nb: shame about all the Christian attacks on Muslims during the Yugoslav wars though like.

• Locked thread