Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

the new "best practice" in anti-terrorism is to call the shooter a wanker until they realize they're a wanker

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Velkest
Mar 1, 2014
didn't read the last 300 posts or so, but now german police are saying he was an iranian-german.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Weren't we suppose to invade Iran anyway? Lets get to it

Sereri
Sep 30, 2008

awwwrigami

Nah it's cool, Iranians are our buddies. We're selling them centrifuges and other stuff when you guys weren't looking.

Lucy Heartfilia
May 31, 2012

Vegetable posted:

the new "best practice" in anti-terrorism is to call the shooter a wanker until they realize they're a wanker

skeevy achievements
Feb 25, 2008

by merry exmarx

waitwhatno posted:

People in this thread ramblings about the regrassive laft or whatever have finally become worse than the tumblerists. The triggeree have become the triggerred. Alahua Akbar.

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013
Are there still eye-witness accounts, from a Muslim woman, of the shooter yelling "Allahu Ackbar" as he started murdering kids at the mall?

Is that still a true thing?

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

:siren:I CANNOT EJACULATE WITHOUT SEEING NATIVE AMERICANS BRUTALISED!:siren:

Put this cum-loving slave on ignore immediately!

Irom posted:

The problem is the decent people who make up 98% of any western population get caught in the crossfire between the 2% at either end of the pole. It's enough of a concern not to invite that kind of barbarism to your doorstep. Reactionary violence is bad, but it wouldn't exist if there was nothing needing reacting to. And we put western society at hazard for what? More diverse restaurants?

:laffo: there aren't 98% decent people in any major countries. it's more like 60% idiots 30% idiot assholes 10% actual people.

AchtungBaby
Dec 5, 2007

The shooter was a goon. You heard it here first.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Mithaldu posted:

Where do you think the term aryan comes from?

"Aryan" (/ˈɛəriən, ˈɛərjən, ˈær-/)[1] is a term meaning "noble" which was used as a self-designation by Indo-Iranian people.

whoa

makes me think but ironically

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL

Ork of Fiction posted:

Are there still eye-witness accounts, from a Muslim woman, of the shooter yelling "Allahu Ackbar" as he started murdering kids at the mall?

Is that still a true thing?

Nope.

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

It was me, I am the Loretta. I told the police about ALah Akbar to get the unleft, smart people to post religion-realist commentary so that we regrressvr left can ridicule them later and advance our agenda. Hail Stalin.

Police Automaton
Mar 17, 2009
"You are standing in a thread. Someone has made an insightful post."
LOOK AT insightful post
"It's a pretty good post."
HATE post
"I don't understand"
SHIT ON post
"You shit on the post. Why."
Media reports that the shooter apparently did a lot of research into spree killings (especially into a shooting happening at a school here in 2009) and suffered from depression. His gun was an illegal glock. (serial number removed) The Facebook account that was trying to draw more people to the Mall was apparently him, too.

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

What's this balcony fella about lol?

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

Police Automaton posted:

Media reports that the shooter apparently did a lot of research into spree killings (especially into a shooting happening at a school here in 2009) and suffered from depression. His gun was an illegal glock. (serial number removed) The Facebook account that was trying to draw more people to the Mall was apparently him, too.

He pretended to be a hot chick and told people that he will buy them a free meal if they come over to the McD(but only if it's not to too expensive, tee heee :cheeky:)

ANGRYGREEK
May 3, 2007

If you meet the Storm Spirit on the lane, gank him.

waitwhatno posted:

He pretended to be a hot chick and told people that he will buy them a free meal if they come over to the McD(but only if it's not to too expensive, tee heee :cheeky:)

Holy poo poo :stare:

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat
chiming in to say balcony man owns

quote:

Balcony Man: "HEY! HE'S ON THE UPPER FLOOR HERE [unintelligible]"
Filming man goes into cover, shooter starts firing.
Balcony man calls him a oval office again.

buckets of buckets
Apr 8, 2012

CHECK OUT MY AWESOME POSTS
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3681373&pagenumber=114&perpage=40#post447051278

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3681373&pagenumber=91&perpage=40#post444280066

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3818944&pagenumber=196&perpage=40#post472627338

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3788178&pagenumber=405&perpage=40#post474195694

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3831643&pagenumber=5&perpage=40#post475694634
is everyone who insisted it was a white nationalist posse owned yet?

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

Police now officially confirmed that it had zero islamist background. Dude was absolutely obsessed with school shootings and even before the shooting started some classmates wrote on that fake profile that it's him and that he is a psycho and only fishing for attention and not to go to the McD. Also, 8/9 of his victims were teens, especially girls . One ~40y woman.

He is a German Elliot Rodgers and I loving called it yesterday. I have never been so proud about anything in my life before. My life is now complete.

BarkingSquirrel
Sep 12, 2008

by Smythe

Randarkman posted:

The dude didn't have fully automatic weapons.
Neither do the ones in the US but that doesn't stop every democrat from saying they did.

Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009

waitwhatno posted:

Interesting.

Wonder if this gent is an "Adam Lanza type".

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

:siren:I CANNOT EJACULATE WITHOUT SEEING NATIVE AMERICANS BRUTALISED!:siren:

Put this cum-loving slave on ignore immediately!

waitwhatno posted:

Police now officially confirmed that it had zero islamist background. Dude was absolutely obsessed with school shootings and even before the shooting started some classmates wrote on that fake profile that it's him and that he is a psycho and only fishing for attention and not to go to the McD. Also, 8/9 of his victims were teens, especially girls . One ~40y woman.

He is a German Elliot Rodgers and I loving called it yesterday. I have never been so proud about anything in my life before. My life is now complete.

:agreed:

ditty bout my clitty
May 28, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

waitwhatno posted:

Congratulations on redeeming islam.

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

Aww gently caress, he was a Breivik fanboy, even had a Breivik pic as his WhatsApp profile pic. Three of the dead teens were Kosovo citizens, three were Turkish citizens.

gently caress this homosexual earth, I used to live 50m from where this gently caress offed himself, it's almost directly under my former window.

Private Speech
Mar 30, 2011

I HAVE EVEN MORE WORTHLESS BEANIE BABIES IN MY COLLECTION THAN I HAVE WORTHLESS POSTS IN THE BEANIE BABY THREAD YET I STILL HAVE THE TEMERITY TO CRITICIZE OTHERS' COLLECTIONS

IF YOU SEE ME TALKING ABOUT BEANIE BABIES, PLEASE TELL ME TO

EAT. SHIT.

No but see, he was german-Iranian. And we all know what that means. Muslams!

Dongattack
Dec 20, 2006

by Cyrano4747
german spindoctors probably had their way with this one, making fake fb profiles and other social media footprints, imho this guy was probably a isis leader and they had to cart out severed heads by the truckloads from his apartment in the dead of last night and then uncerimoniously off some whiteish looking kid to play the part of the body, mama merkel is always one step ahead :sludgepal:

Randarkman
Jul 18, 2011

waitwhatno posted:

Aww gently caress, he was a Breivik fanboy, even had a Breivik pic as his WhatsApp profile pic. Three of the dead teens were Kosovo citizens, three were Turkish citizens.

Ironic that he chose to impersonate a Turkish girl then. I'm sensing a really pathetic friendzone-nice-guy resentment thing lying beneath this.

e: Also I guess I called it yesterday being a 'traditional' mass shooting rather than a terrorist attack. yay?

Randarkman fucked around with this message at 12:43 on Jul 23, 2016

plain blue jacket
Jan 13, 2014

IT DOESN'T STOP
IT NEVER STOPS
I'm more interested in how this kid got hold of a gun

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
So the good news is that he broke ISIS' jihadi combo, at least.

Toys For Ass Bum
Feb 1, 2015

Can we get a mod in here to just ban all the right wing shitheels who've spent the entire thread loudly screeching "muslim terrist!"?

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

wayne curr posted:

Can we get a mod in here to just ban all the right wing shitheels who've spent the entire thread loudly screeching "muslim terrist!"?

How about you just don't engage in their stupid identity politics tirades and just ignore them? The sooner you start ignoring them the sooner they will gently caress off to wherever they gently caress off to.

Randarkman
Jul 18, 2011

plain blue jacket posted:

I'm more interested in how this kid got hold of a gun

Illegally obtained police Glock is what I've heard

AchtungBaby
Dec 5, 2007

Told you he was a goon

ditty bout my clitty
May 28, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

waitwhatno posted:

How about you just don't engage in their stupid identity politics tirades and just ignore them? The sooner you start ignoring them the sooner they will gently caress off to wherever they gently caress off to.

Ironic how "loving off back to wherever" implies D&D for the both of you.

Waah no mocking the religion of peace on MY forums

Fumble
Sep 4, 2006

jBrereton posted:

Pretty sure the Beslan school siege still holds the record for the deadliest terrorist attack in (sorta-)Europe this millenium.

I

Iirc it was a co op high score because the special forces started firing thermobarric rpg's into class rooms.

cock hero flux
Apr 17, 2011

Bitter Mushroom posted:

is everyone who insisted it was a white nationalist posse owned yet?

this one seems to have just been an old-fashioned crazy dude shooting as opposed to nazis or muslims so basically everyone was wrong

Toys For Ass Bum
Feb 1, 2015

Prorat posted:

Mithaldu posted:

He may have iranian citizenship alongside the german one, but his religion is not yet known, as per police.

Do you have brain damage?

well well well now, oh how the tables have turned :smuggo:

ditty bout my clitty
May 28, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

cock hero flux posted:

this one seems to have just been an old-fashioned crazy dude shooting as opposed to nazis or muslims so basically everyone was wrong

Leftist media is still doing the nazi angle. They've hoped for this for years, and they'll be damned if facts were to get in the way.

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
http://picosong.com/tAQJ

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

clitical hit
Nov 21, 2015

religion of peace

• Locked thread