Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mithaldu
Sep 25, 2007

Let's cuddle. :3:

gently caress the ROW posted:

thats probably the last place id want to be in any kind of disaster, the best place to get killed in some kind of followup attack since theyre constantly bombing other kinds of 'slams
Whenever bombs come up in germany, it's some presents the us air force left us.

Reminder: The afd party program contains a whole lot of bullshit against "gender mainstreaming" and for protection of the "family unit" and other such poo poo.

They're literally trying to get votes by saying "we're horrific assholes, but we're slightly less horrific".

OctaviusBeaver posted:

dumb lefties praying for the rise of fascism in Europe itt

Mithaldu fucked around with this message at 17:11 on Jul 23, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crowsbeak
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Lipstick Apathy
Save Europe from Wahabism by becoming Wahabism-lite.

John Denver Hoxha
May 31, 2014

What a persistent nightmare!
....but enough about my posts

Mithaldu posted:

Reminder: The afd party program contains a whole lot of bullshit against "gender mainstreaming" and for protection of the "family unit" and other such poo poo.

They're literally trying to get votes by saying "we're horrific assholes, but we're slightly less horrific".

aren't goons also against 'gender mainstreaming'

Mithaldu
Sep 25, 2007

John Denver Hoxha posted:

Nobody knows what gender mainstreaming is tho.

Also a few pages after ranting about that english term in their party program the afd party program proceeds to rant about the need to protect the german language.

They're straight-up lunatics.

TildeATH
Oct 21, 2010

by Lowtax

Private Speech posted:

No but see, he was german-Iranian. And we all know what that means. Muslams!

"Don't be a loving racist!"

"Islam is not a race!"

"He's Iranian/Arab/Indonesian/Somali/Darker Than a Sheet of Paper, that means he's Muslim no matter what!"

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

John Denver Hoxha posted:

Gender mainstreaming means that some of the old, autistic guys in the AfD has an annoying millennial dweeb in their extended family who talks about gender way too much. I don't think any goons here actually know him.

OMG JC a Bomb!
Jul 13, 2004

We are the Invisible Spatula. We are the Grilluminati. We eat before and after dinner. We eat forever. And eventually... eventually we will lead them into the dining room.

SplitSoul posted:

A bunch of mosques in Munich opened their doors to everyone when the city was locked down, public transit stopped and they thought there were three shooters. Just thought I'd mention it.

"Hey, thanks for letting me crash here for awhile. I kinda need to go, though. Is this the bathroom?"

*Torrent of black flags, AK's, and RPG's pour out of the door*

Police Automaton
Mar 17, 2009
"You are standing in a thread. Someone has made an insightful post."
LOOK AT insightful post
"It's a pretty good post."
HATE post
"I don't understand"
SHIT ON post
"You shit on the post. Why."
He should've shot up this thread

Crowsbeak
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Lipstick Apathy

OMG JC a Bomb! posted:

"Hey, thanks for letting me crash here for awhile. I kinda need to go, though. Is this the bathroom?"

*Torrent of black flags, AK's, and RPG's pour out of the door*

Muslims are not noted for their anarchist sympathies.

John Denver Hoxha
May 31, 2014

What a persistent nightmare!
....but enough about my posts
"here let me open this voice activated lock"
....*pushes button*
"behead those who insult islam! takbir!"

"you can hide in this room, you're safe here"

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

Police Automaton posted:

Guy should have checked out some of the PUA boards. Negging and greasy fedoras could have prevented all of this.

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

only people who enjoy my posting can replace this avatar

TildeATH posted:

"He's Iranian/Arab/Indonesian/Somali/Darker Than a Sheet of Paper, that means he's Muslim no matter what!"

Do you realize what percentage of Iranians are anything besides Muslim? It's not exactly a huge stretch to assume any given Iranian is a muslim. Doesn't mean you'll be right 100% of the time, but it's a good first guess.

Mithaldu
Sep 25, 2007

Murphy Brownback posted:

Do you realize what percentage of Iranians are anything besides Muslim? It's not exactly a huge stretch to assume any given Iranian is a muslim. Doesn't mean you'll be right 100% of the time, but it's a good first guess.
That is not how germans operate. Don't make first guesses unless you actually have to. Act on facts, or shut the gently caress up. (Germans may get excited and think they have facts when they don't, but that's another story.)

Meanwhile, AfD* politician posts surprisingly similar to some people in this thread.

* homophobes, anti-foreigners and general trump clones

https://twitter.com/PoggenburgAndre/status/756579103319482368
https://twitter.com/PoggenburgAndre/status/756634225609236480
https://twitter.com/PoggenburgAndre/status/756839722820001792
https://twitter.com/PoggenburgAndre/status/756846543005683712

TildeATH
Oct 21, 2010

by Lowtax

Murphy Brownback posted:

Oh I get it, you're saying we should just be realists about race.

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH

Mithaldu posted:

That is not how germans operate. Don't make first guesses unless you actually have to. Act on facts, or shut the gently caress up. (Germans may get excited and think they have facts when they don't, but that's another story.)

Meanwhile, AfD* politician posts surprisingly similar to some people in this thread.

* homophobes, anti-foreigners and general trump clones

https://twitter.com/PoggenburgAndre/status/756579103319482368
https://twitter.com/PoggenburgAndre/status/756634225609236480
https://twitter.com/PoggenburgAndre/status/756839722820001792
https://twitter.com/PoggenburgAndre/status/756846543005683712

translate dog, we all dont speak nazi

Mithaldu
Sep 25, 2007

Jeez fine.

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

only people who enjoy my posting can replace this avatar

TildeATH posted:

Being a muslim doesn't mean you are a practitioner of radical islam. Stop being obtuse. It's a fact that the majority of Iranians are Muslims. What I said was "it's a good guess to assume he was a muslim" not "it's a good guess to assume he's a radical jihadist".

Mithaldu
Sep 25, 2007

vols bitch posted:

translate dog, we all dont speak nazi

4 hours after event: "to merkel's blob party: thanks for the terror in germany and europe!"
8 hours after: "foreign media has long been posting about the islam terror attack! meanwhile german idiotic good-people* slobber wildly" * i guess you can read libertarian here?

next day:

"de maiziere (a minister) spoke of terror situation in munich! how could he?! what do the left ideologists say?" (the dude was commenting a few hours after it started and nothing was known and had duty to say *something*)

"merkel mentioned the attack in munich in the same sentence as nizza and würzburg. appropiate or also right-wing hate like you claim about afd???" (she was putting things into context)

he also made a bunch of tweets basically saying "we're brave enough to speak the truth"

oh, and funnily enough, the word he used for "good-people" uses a super forced and stupid formulation to make it "gender neutral"

and one last observation:

i've never seen as many old people yell at a dude on twitter as in the replies to his tweets.

Mithaldu fucked around with this message at 17:59 on Jul 23, 2016

Crowsbeak
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Lipstick Apathy

TildeATH posted:

I don't think he was saying anything like that. Sounds like he is just saying there is a decent chance he is a Muslim being that most Iranians are.

EFB.

Crowsbeak fucked around with this message at 18:05 on Jul 23, 2016

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

What happened with that investigation into NSU and their ability to evade capture for like a decade?

Edit: Oh.

quote:

it became known that an officer of the Hessian State Office for the Protection of the Constitution was inside the Internet café while the Turkish owner was killed by the NSU terrorists in 2006 in Kassel.[22][23][24][25][26] This agent (Andreas T.) openly held right-wing views, and in his home village he was known by the nickname "Little Adolf". He has since been transferred to an administrative post (outside and unrelated to the agency).[27]

lmao

SplitSoul fucked around with this message at 18:07 on Jul 23, 2016

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

Police Automaton posted:

crowoutofcontext
Nov 12, 2006

Mithaldu posted:

Except it was 100% correct in every single way?

"Not Inaccurate" was bit of an understatement, but yeah, its pretty weird reading people basically spell out exactly what was going on and than get written off as outright lunatics, especially after the translation of the shooter's rant.

Mithaldu
Sep 25, 2007

Ah, you were sarcastic. Fair enough. :)

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

i hear they wear wood shoes over there maybe thats why he shot everybody his feet hurt

Brannock
Feb 9, 2006

by exmarx
Fallen Rib
Oh it looks like this guy wasn't actually a Radical Islam Terrorist after all, just a hosed up psycho, hard to tell the difference sometimes

It'll be cool when this incident, and not the previous 7 muslim terror attacks, is referenced for the next 15 muslim terror attacks

AFD and NPD are bad along with all the traitors who want to sell out their homeland and citizens

well, friends, see you in the next terror attack thread

cock hero flux
Apr 17, 2011

Mithaldu posted:

I dunno "we won't let you get married" seems rather significantly less horrific than "we will throw rocks at you until you are dead"

OctaviusBeaver
Apr 30, 2009

Say what now?

Brannock posted:

well, friends, see you in the next terror attack thread

Ok see you tomorrow

Mithaldu
Sep 25, 2007

quote:

Der 18-jährige Täter hatte am Freitag gegen 18.00 Uhr bei einem Schnellrestaurant am Olympia-Einkaufszentrum neun Menschen erschossen. Eine Zivilstreife sah den Täter am Parkhaus des Einkaufszentrums und schoss auf ihn, doch der junge Mann blieb unverletzt und konnte zunächst fliehen.
Gegen 20.30 Uhr hatte demnach eine Streife der Münchner Polizei nördlich des Olympia-Einkaufszentrums Kontakt zum mutmaßlichen Täter. Als Reaktion auf die Ansprache der Beamten zog er unvermittelt seine Schusswaffe, hielt sie sich an den Kopf und erschoss sich», hieß es in der Polizeimitteilung.

More details on the death of the shooter:

Around 1800 he killed 9 people and a cop patrol saw him at the parking deck, shot at him, but they didn't hit and he fled.
Around 2030 another patrol had contact with him, didn't know he was the suspect, tried to talk to him, but when he heard them he pulled the gun out, put it to his head and shot.

cock hero flux posted:

I dunno "we won't let you get married" seems rather significantly less horrific than "we will throw rocks at you until you are dead"
That's what they put on paper.

This is how those people are in person:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RmTtCyLvGUg

ditty bout my clitty
May 28, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe
Karl Popper once said that tolerating the intolerant would be the ultimate end of tolerance.

It works quite well in this setting.

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

Ilustforponydeath posted:

Karl Popper once said that tolerating the intolerant would be the ultimate end of tolerance.

blues traveler is so deep

Mithaldu
Sep 25, 2007

Yeah no worries, i won't tolerate you.

ditty bout my clitty
May 28, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Mithaldu posted:

Yeah no worries, i won't tolerate you.

Then grats on being part of the problem I guess?

I know you're used to posting in a leftist echo chamber, but that won't change how wrong and gay you are.

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

The nationalist right: "Not that bad - at least we aren't stoning people!"

Truly change you can believe in.

E: I mean come on, this is all it takes for you lot to be begging the neo nazis to save you? This is all it takes for you to punish people by ethnic group and become some sectarian shithole? God knows what would happen if there was a real war :sad:

Strategic Tea fucked around with this message at 19:03 on Jul 23, 2016

ditty bout my clitty
May 28, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe
Lots of loving weird gangtags and empty rapsheets trying desperately to win the title of progressivest up in here

Bholder
Feb 26, 2013

Told you, the reason alt right hates islam so much is because they are jealous.

ditty bout my clitty
May 28, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe
gently caress me we can't go one day without hearing about a right-wing terrorist attack. What has the world come to

Also a lot of people exploded in kabul today, but that probably wasn't a cultural thing

Bholder
Feb 26, 2013

Also a lot of people exploded in kabul today, but that probably wasn't a cultural thing

Who cares it didn't happen in the real cultured world.

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

gently caress me we can't go one day without hearing about a right-wing terrorist attack. What has the world come to

(of course it was a cultural thing)

The people in Kabul were probably all Muslims, I thought you hated them?

Crowsbeak
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Lipstick Apathy

Well as I suggested this is why we need the Gulags in the west. Also yes its true, you just envy the wahabists for their death toll.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Marijuana Nihilist
Aug 27, 2015

by Smythe
sounds like the reason he did the shooting was because he was a beta bitch

ban all immigration of beta bitches imo

• Locked thread