Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

glitchkrieg posted:

Those are boss.

I see more of a Brad Garret there

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

goth vegan crossfit mom who vapes

JcDent posted:

Their latest kickstarter, which is SoB, eldar, deldar and their WHFB counterparts. "Lust elves" is their name for the dark ones. It's a lot of titties and The Borg meet Kingdom Death. The SoB stuff is better, but a lot of non-troops stuff looks like an absolute paint to pain. And they have regular sexy nuns, for reasons.

However, none of that stuff is on sale yet, so it might just be a lot of overly ambitious renders.

Ah, I didn't know these were supposed to be GW proxies.

moths
Aug 25, 2004

I would also still appreciate some danger.

They only sort-of are, there are a ton of figures that don't have direct analogues in GW anything. Originally there was going to be a placeholder game, but nobody actually cared so it was abandoned.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

Cat Face Joe posted:

What are these even for.

Painting them with a huge raging boner and then showing them to all your friends. Whether they want or not.

"I notice you looking at my slut altar, you wanna see the detailed pubic hair I glued to the models ?" :heysexy:

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

goth vegan crossfit mom who vapes

Fathis Munk posted:

Painting them with a huge raging boner and then showing them to all your friends. Whether they want or not.

"I notice you looking at my slut altar, you wanna see the detailed pubic hair I glued to the models ?" :heysexy:

*turns back to date; only woman shaped cloud of dust remains*

Gr4vyB04t
Jan 31, 2010

Hey gurl, hey.

JcDent posted:

gently caress, I didn't even notice that this is less of a Penitent Engine and more of Inquisitor's Whorehammers Pimp-Throne of Judgement.

What the gently caress, Raging Heroes. When members of SoB or the Ecclesiarchy go naked it is so they could wrap themselves in scrolls and die in glorious combat for the God-Emperor!

EDIT: You post that and not the literal slut altar of the succubi?

You'll want to click for big on the next one to drink in the details of the slavegirls pushing the thing

It's probably going to be stupid big, stupid expensive and I am horrified at the mere thought of painting. Better to buy an Imperial Knight and just hang pictures of naked ladies on it.
Whoever buys this poo poo should be put on some kind of watch list.

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

A country where you can always get richer.
The government's got enough to do without tracking horny nerds.

Gr4vyB04t
Jan 31, 2010

Hey gurl, hey.

Mr. Squishy posted:

The government's got enough to do without tracking horny nerds.

gently caress ISIS man. This the greatest threat to western civilization.

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth

AnElegantPeacock posted:

Whoever buys this poo poo should be put on some kind of watch list.

Yeah, but also people who buy models with severed heads & half-eaten corpses, paint realistic blood effects etc.

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

I've given it a second thought and now I'm in favour of making the president read a synopsis of who's buying titty-figs and bad dragon dildos.

Kai Tave
Jul 2, 2012
Fallen Rib
Tits or no, those miniatures are overdesigned as poo poo. That's some Age of Sigmar level fiddly detail. Seriously, can you imagine that succubus dias thing tipping over? It looks like it'd explode into shards.

Harvey Mantaco
Mar 6, 2007

Someone please help me find my keys =(
If I was at a hobby shop and I even saw someone looking at a magazine with that poo poo I'd cover my son's eyes, throw him over my shoulder and run out the door.

El Estrago Bonito
Dec 17, 2010

Scout Finch Bitch
I own one Raging Heroes mini because I got it for free, the casting quality on it is ultra poo poo.

Frobbe
Jan 19, 2007

Calm Down

El Estrago Bonito posted:

I own one Raging Heroes mini because I got it for free, the casting quality on it is ultra poo poo.

I bought two of their Not IG figures (sniper lady and lady with binoculars) and the little hippo mascot. Those casts were nearly flawless.

Won't ever buy tits'n'rear end models from any vendor tho

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Pouches, bandages, shoulderpad, cyber-eye...

Bitchin'!

What is it with traditional games and bringing out lovely people? I had a new guy a couple weeks ago who thankfully didn't cut it. He played dnd, magic and went to cons buuuuuuuut he also talked about how useless feminism is and how Zoe and Anita deserved run out of the media.

Moola
Aug 16, 2006
90% of trad gamers are terrible terrible people in my experience

friend recently tried out a "FLGS" we found near us; he bought £60 worth of stuff from the shop and the guy who served him (the guy who runs the place) literally said nothing to him the entire time.

He asked the price of a game, guy scanned it and pointed at the readout on the till. When buying the game he just held his hand out for money and then said nothing afterwards. Freakin weird.

Skellybones
May 31, 2011

Fun Shoe
Yeah, gamers are hosed. Also I heard Moola said Age of Sigmar was good?

wearing a lampshade
Mar 6, 2013

Skellybones posted:

Yeah, gamers are hosed. Also I heard Moola said Age of Sigmar was good?

Really hosed if tru

berzerkmonkey
Jul 23, 2003

El Estrago Bonito posted:

I backed the Jailbirds for Necromunda not-Escher, and the casts are perfect.

FrostyPox
Feb 8, 2012

I'd actually be really tempted to buy some of the Iron Empire troops and heroes if I had any interest in a game I could feasibly use them in, but that's about it.

JcDent
May 13, 2013

Give me a rifle, one round, and point me at Berlin!
I spent most of my day going through AoS lists and seeing how much a 1k point of skellies (gw wight king, random 3rd party necromancer, mantic skellies, mantic skelly cav and gw grave guard) would cost me. Too much, but still, no regrets.

cyberia
Jun 24, 2011

Do not call me that!
Snuffles was my slave name.
You shall now call me Snowball; because my fur is pretty and white.
I don't know what's going on here but look at that goddamned scrunt marine on the right

Safety Factor
Oct 31, 2009

Grimey Drawer

cyberia posted:

I don't know what's going on here but look at that goddamned scrunt marine on the right

Uh, that's just a regular marine with a chaos warrior helmet. Or am I missing something? :confused: It's a comparison shot.

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

cyberia posted:

scalecreep.jpg

cyberia
Jun 24, 2011

Do not call me that!
Snuffles was my slave name.
You shall now call me Snowball; because my fur is pretty and white.

Safety Factor posted:

Uh, that's just a regular marine with a chaos warrior helmet. Or am I missing something? :confused: It's a comparison shot.

Just that next to the middle mini he looks like a dwarf in space marine armour.

SRM
Jul 10, 2009

~*FeElIn' AweS0mE*~

cyberia posted:

Just that next to the middle mini he looks like a dwarf in space marine armour.

Well that's heroic scale vs. truescale for you.

SRM
Jul 10, 2009

~*FeElIn' AweS0mE*~
Scruntreebeard

Ugleb
Nov 19, 2014

ASK ME ABOUT HOW SCOTLAND'S PROPOSED TRANS LEGISLATION IS DIVISIVE AS HELL BECAUSE IT IS SO SWEEPING THAT IT COULD BE POTENTIALLY ABUSED AT A TIME WHERE THE LACK OF SAFETY FOR WOMEN HAS BEEN SO GLARING

SRM posted:

Scruntreebeard

Dude...my hands are huge!

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

"Whether the Earth was created in 7 days, or 7 actual eras, I'm not sure we'll ever be able to answer that. It's one of the great mysteries."

that's what happens when you smoke yourself.

3 Action Economist
May 22, 2002

Educate. Agitate. Liberate.

SRM posted:

Scruntreebeard

Scruntreebeard
Take me home
To the place I belong
Fangorn Forest, Mountains Misty
Take me home
Scruuntreebeard

Atlas Hugged
Mar 12, 2007

Put your arms around me,
fiddly digits, itchy britches
I love you all
I played that song at a bar in Bangkok and a bunch of Germans and Irish guys got really excited.

Soulfucker
Feb 15, 2012

i,m going to kill myself on friday #wow #whoa
Fun Shoe

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

the doublechinned terror

Lincoln`s Wax
May 1, 2000
My other, other car is a centipede filled with vaginas.
I love the mental image of it just ripping an ice cream truck apart and going wild.

ROOBYDOOBYDOOOOO

Mugaaz
Mar 1, 2008

WHY IS THERE ALWAYS SOME JUSTICE WARRIOR ON EVERY FORUM
:qq::qq::qq:
That thing is adobarable imo

Silhouette
Nov 16, 2002

SONIC BOOM!!!

SANTANOUGHT WILL PURGE THE NAUGHTY

Buffalo squeeze
Dec 19, 2010

Oh noble brogy. Overflowing with meaty wisdom and secret sauce.

The gun is good, the penis is evil.

Nuns with Guns
Jul 23, 2010

It's fine.
Don't worry about it.

Buffalo squeeze posted:

which part is the penis

Herr Tog
Jun 18, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Lincoln`s Wax posted:

I love the mental image of it just ripping an ice cream truck apart and going wild.

ROOBYDOOBYDOOOOO

And its las cannons squawk happily

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Weirdo
Jul 22, 2004

I stay up late :coffee:

Grimey Drawer

Buffalo squeeze posted:

Now it needs some Sean Connery-style Chaos marines in red underwear.