Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
NotQuiteQuentin
Jan 29, 2005

BIG OVER
College Slice
lol dyrus' hair

https://twitter.com/Dyrus/status/757001610497134592

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Max Coveri
Dec 23, 2015

by Athanatos
TSM's undefeated Bo3 streak

ended by

Penis1

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
Phoenix1, the remains of undisputed cool team TiP, are now my favorite team in NA.

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

Lol.

Also that was a really good series imo.

Moatman
Mar 21, 2014

Because the goof is all mine.
I missed the games because I'm busy sweating my rear end off at a baseball game.
Guess I gotta watch the series later.

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

Moatman posted:

I missed the games because I'm busy sweating my rear end off at a baseball game.
Guess I gotta watch the series later.

yes.

yes you do.

YancyQ
Jan 18, 2008
Grimey Drawer
Inori making GBS threads on Svenskeren in the post-match interview was the best part of that series.

Hypocrisy
Oct 4, 2006
Lord of Sarcasm

I am glad Doublelift gets the response interview.

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

"Man, we sucked" ~ Doublelift

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

Keven please post accusing p1 of being cheeser dogs so I know you're okay.

Hypocrisy
Oct 4, 2006
Lord of Sarcasm

That look on Dyrus' face...oh man, this P1 series just gives and gives and gives.

Savage Cracker
Jul 21, 2010
https://twitter.com/IMTAdrian/status/757010461384544261

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD
Looking forwards to the judges ruling overturning this series due to inoris pick of a banned champion that promotes violence against women.

YancyQ
Jan 18, 2008
Grimey Drawer
Imagine if Svenskeren did a thing during that game

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD
But if I could be serious for a moment: TSM have their bye locked up and p1 are 10th in the standings, giving them a win can't possibly hurt TSM. This is a clear strategic move on TSMs part where they let their game fingers rest and played with like, ring and pinky exclusively. See ya in the playoffs, kids. Oh sorry - round two of the playoffs haha.

Maguoob
Dec 26, 2012

Work Friend Keven posted:

But if I could be serious for a moment: TSM have their bye locked up and p1 are 10th in the standings, giving them a win can't possibly hurt TSM. This is a clear strategic move on TSMs part where they let their game fingers rest and played with like, ring and pinky exclusively. See ya in the playoffs, kids. Oh sorry - round two of the playoffs haha.

whoa whoa whoa friend. P1 isn't 10th; that spot belongs to Echo Fox.

YancyQ
Jan 18, 2008
Grimey Drawer
This is why TSM should have rested their starters for playoffs... now they're going to have the trauma mental baggage from losing this game hanging over their heads...

Calax
Oct 5, 2011

Best part is if you look at his feed, you can see where he realizes "Oh poo poo they're gonna win".

my parents boyfriend
Jan 28, 2007

Angel of Piratey Death, Yarrr!
To be fair, he's done worse things to his hair for free.

Calax
Oct 5, 2011

Fun fact... the only person on P1 who's listed as an import is Pirean.

EVERYONE else is NA (including Gate, somehow)

Wol
Dec 15, 2012

See you in the
UNDERDARK
"Somehow"?

stump collector
May 28, 2007
he's from america you doofus

kirtar
Sep 11, 2011

Strum in a harmonizing quartet
I want to cause a revolution

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild
https://twitter.com/MindGamesWeldon/status/757016877759500288

Sounds like a long night.

Savage Cracker
Jul 21, 2010
Lol this "I've made a huge mistake" Dyrus is pretty great

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rK2V4dWuzB8

Wuxi
Apr 3, 2012

Looking forward to TSM Inori next split personally

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

I swear I thought Gate was an import.

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

Gate was born in China but his family moved to America long before he started playing League professionally, so he counts as an NA resident per the rules.

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

When I die, I hope they say I made the eSports industry a better place than I made millions of dollars.
Catching up with a ton of LCS highlights I missed due to traveling. I don't understand the return of Triforce into BoRK Irelia. That's such a greedy build for competitive and then she just gets focused and annihilated in any 5v5.

Splyce looks really good and Wunder is probably the most improved player in the EU LCS, he's somehow gone from a guy who teleports to engage 1v4s and die to a guy who tends to always be on the right side of early aggressive trades and team fights exceptionally well even on utility champions in losing lanes.

Calax
Oct 5, 2011

Libertine posted:

Catching up with a ton of LCS highlights I missed due to traveling. I don't understand the return of Triforce into BoRK Irelia. That's such a greedy build for competitive and then she just gets focused and annihilated in any 5v5.

Splyce looks really good and Wunder is probably the most improved player in the EU LCS, he's somehow gone from a guy who teleports to engage 1v4s and die to a guy who tends to always be on the right side of early aggressive trades and team fights exceptionally well even on utility champions in losing lanes.

Drop everything you're doing right now, and watch P1 TSM.

THen you can go back to your regularly scheduled EU.

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

When I die, I hope they say I made the eSports industry a better place than I made millions of dollars.

Calax posted:

Drop everything you're doing right now, and watch P1 TSM.

THen you can go back to your regularly scheduled EU.

Hahaha good call. I suspected this because of the number of Reddit posts but it was definitely worth watching. The Rengar ban in game 3 was hilarious too and pretty much everything.

Calax
Oct 5, 2011

Honestly, I think Inori just proved why people like Rush work. It's just that teams get so stuck in the meta of Gragas Rek'sai they forget there's something else to play.

Meat Recital
Mar 26, 2009

by zen death robot
Are splitpush Ryze or the stupid cannon minion creep changes live yet?

stump collector
May 28, 2007
shame that cloud 9 hosed over rush's chance of competing here

stump collector
May 28, 2007

Meat Recital posted:

Are splitpush Ryze or the stupid cannon minion creep changes live yet?

no, reworked ryze is probably 1 or 2 weeks out, and the cannon minion changes / turret are on PBE.

Savage Cracker
Jul 21, 2010
Did NRG blindpick the Gnar like everyone else ?

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate

Libertine posted:

Wunder is probably the most improved player in the EU LCS, he's somehow gone from a guy who teleports to engage 1v4s and die to a guy who tends to always be on the right side of early aggressive trades and team fights exceptionally well even on utility champions in losing lanes.

this is one of the biggest mysteries of the past few seasons for me. he was one of the worst players i've ever seen, i don't know how it happened

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

Lovechop posted:

this is one of the biggest mysteries of the past few seasons for me. he was one of the worst players i've ever seen, i don't know how it happened

Spylce in general is a big mystery. They did not look very good last split at all.

stump collector
May 28, 2007

Lovechop posted:

there are many solo queue superstars that never make it on stage. he probably had some mental block and yamato's coaching worked with him. supposedly woolite was a feared player during scrims/solo queue and hes a complete bot in comp games

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate

exethan posted:

there are many solo queue superstars that never make it on stage. he probably had some mental block and yamato's coaching worked with him. supposedly woolite was a feared player during scrims/solo queue and hes a complete bot in comp games

yeah woolite was also a pretty weird case because he was actually a really good laner and always did well in teamfights, but there was a 100% certainty he'd lose the game because he backed in the middle of lane or facechecked a brush for no reason as jinx

also i wish yamato could coach me...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chris de Sperg
Aug 14, 2009

exethan posted:

You have not felt shame until you have seen your team give Woolite a penta in a scrim tbh

• Locked thread