Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
nerdz
Oct 12, 2004

Complex, statistically improbable things are by their nature more difficult to explain than simple, statistically probable things.
Grimey Drawer

funny enough this is a Photoshop by a guy with a roid gut fetish

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

nerdz posted:

actually i used Paint Shop Pro

Brannock
Feb 9, 2006

by exmarx
Fallen Rib

nerdz posted:

People are super hosed up

I'm not gonna put effort in searching for dudes with 2x internal organs do you have any good examples? Because this whole thing with roid gut sounds suuuuuuper hosed up to me and I wanna see more because lol at doing that to yourself

nerdz
Oct 12, 2004

Complex, statistically improbable things are by their nature more difficult to explain than simple, statistically probable things.
Grimey Drawer

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

Fonzarelli posted:

can somebody explain this to me, the concept of what i am seeing and the reason for why he is this way? I'm having some serious trouble with this.

Cheap domes, man. And no air to screen out the rays.

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

Cool but can you love twice as much

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot
These drug monsters are boring compared to rio. More rio please.

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

50% seems low

SelenicMartian
Sep 14, 2013

Sometimes it's not the bomb that's retarded.

If the guy who tried to steal the Olympic torch had succeeded, how much would he be able to sell it for?

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

SelenicMartian posted:

If the guy who tried to steal the Olympic torch had succeeded, how much would he be able to sell it for?

I just wanna see someone douse it out. I don't think anyone would buy it. Like what are you gonna do with it? Its a flame from greece.

SelenicMartian
Sep 14, 2013

Microwaves Mom posted:

Like what are you gonna do with it?
Scrap?
"crafted from recycled aluminium and resin with a satin finish – weighs between 1kg and 1.5kg and stands 63.5cm high when contracted and 69cm when expanded"
https://www.olympic.org/news/rio-2016-unveils-innovative-olympic-torch

"The torch relay of modern times which transports the flame from Greece to the various designated sites of the games had no ancient precedent and was introduced by Carl Diem at the controversial 1936 Berlin Olympics."
Nice.
http://www.theolympicdesign.com/deu/olympic-collection/classification/torches/
What the hell happened in Sapporo 1972?

Blunderstorm
Mar 1, 2016

my grandfather just posts and all i got was this lousy joke, so what

Say Nothing posted:

Carrying 300lbs of muscle looks impressive, but it takes a lot of oxygen to fuel all that extra weight.

ruhl smokes too. he gets winded just walking around. his wife is also a giant slab of muscle.

i know way too much about pro bodybuilding.

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Lime Tonics posted:

Seems like flip flops are the footwear of choice down there. How do you run in those things anyways?

ready for a day on the beach, rio style

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Buca di Bepis posted:

actually i used Paint Shop Pro

lmao

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Welcome to Rio, we have flip flops

Redgrendel2001
Sep 1, 2006

you literally think a person saying their NBA team of choice being better than the fucking 76ers is a 'schtick'

a literal thing you think.

SelenicMartian posted:

Scrap?
"crafted from recycled aluminium and resin with a satin finish – weighs between 1kg and 1.5kg and stands 63.5cm high when contracted and 69cm when expanded"
https://www.olympic.org/news/rio-2016-unveils-innovative-olympic-torch

"The torch relay of modern times which transports the flame from Greece to the various designated sites of the games had no ancient precedent and was introduced by Carl Diem at the controversial 1936 Berlin Olympics."
Nice.
http://www.theolympicdesign.com/deu/olympic-collection/classification/torches/
What the hell happened in Sapporo 1972?

Sapporo 1972 looks a lot like a toilet.

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug

Microwaves Mom posted:

I just wanna see someone douse it out. I don't think anyone would buy it. Like what are you gonna do with it? Its a flame from greece.

Doesn't matter poo poo man, it has gone out LOADS of times in the past, and relit with cigarette lighters.
For Sochi, it went out at least 44 TIMES.

http://metro.co.uk/2013/11/06/sochi-olympic-flame-goes-out-44-times-during-longest-torch-relay-in-history-4176263/

quote:

On top of that, the longest torch relay in Olympic history has been interrupted repeatedly since Putin launched it by hoisting the torch high outside the Kremlin last month.
It went out minutes later as a former Soviet swimming champion jogged with it through an archway into the Kremlin. In an incident broadcast live on state television, a plainclothes guard saved the day with a cigarette lighter.
The flame spluttered and died at least eight times in the first six days of the relay, the independent Dozhd television and Internet channel said.

When you can't keep one loving torch alight, you know your event is poo poo.

SelenicMartian
Sep 14, 2013

happyhippy posted:

When you can't keep one loving torch alight, you know your event is poo poo.
If you keep any flame on for too long in Eastern Europe people come to fry eggs and sausages over it.

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

Brannock posted:

I doubt it

Actually know a guy that does. He was fat when he got into it and kept dosing that bulk up powder poo poo. He had a rather large belly while other places he was pretty well built

buteruc
Feb 12, 2009

http://www.smh.com.au/sport/olympics/rio-2016/rio-olympics-2016-athletes-village-unliveable-20160724-gqcqxy.html

"Rio Olympics 2016: athletes' village 'unliveable'"

"Early reports said the International Olympic Committee were concerned about "safety". It is the AOC's understanding that the safety issues are to do with amenity. A spokesman said there were issues with leaking pipes, spot flooding, blocked toilets and unlit stairwells, for instance. The Rio organising committee has sent in large teams of cleaners and repair staff, but could not say when the village would be open."

Memories of Sochi!! No pillow? Use stray dog as pillow.

DonJNavarro
Aug 16, 2000
I am so smart!....S-M-R-T!

:dukedog:

Buca di Bepis posted:

2/3 good trigger discipline

i thought we established that in brazil you just need to shake the guns to shoot them. no need to pull any trigger!

pro starcraft loser
Jan 23, 2006

Stand back, this could get messy.

buteruc posted:

http://www.smh.com.au/sport/olympics/rio-2016/rio-olympics-2016-athletes-village-unliveable-20160724-gqcqxy.html

"Early reports said the International Olympic Committee were concerned about "safety". It is the AOC's understanding that the safety issues are to do with amenity. A spokesman said there were issues with leaking pipes, spot flooding, blocked toilets and unlit stairwells, for instance. The Rio organising committee has sent in large teams of cleaners and repair staff, but could not say when the village would be open."

You'd think all the money the IOC got from Russia for not banning their team would have gone to hel- hahahaha just kidding.

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax
This thread is like.. Racism: The Thread. :staredog: holy crap

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse
^ how cute :frogout:

buteruc posted:

Won't be Sochi till the showerheads are wired and the doors stick shut

SocketWrench fucked around with this message at 15:37 on Jul 24, 2016

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

Beef Turret posted:

actually i just loathe the poor

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

SocketWrench posted:

^ how cute :frogout:

Won't be Sochi till the showerheads are wired and the doors stick shut

don't forget the wifi router hanging out of a random hole in the ceiling.

Also the story of the athlete who got locked in the bathroom and had to punch his way out through the door.

J.A.B.C.
Jul 2, 2007

There's no need to rush to be an adult.

Beef Turret posted:

This isn't 'Brazilians = Bad'. It's more like 'the powers that be running Brazil & the IOC are incompetent fuckwits who took in millions of dollars and gave us poo poo rivers and collapsing infrastructure on top of class warfare and an overtaxed, underpaid security effort.'

It's not racist at all to point out how hosed this is, because its fuckiness comes from corruption. See: Sochi.

Blunderstorm
Mar 1, 2016

my grandfather just posts and all i got was this lousy joke, so what

Beef Turret posted:

have you not read any of the love for big booty brazilians?

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Brazilian is not a race

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
This thread is like..peiple making fun of corruption and incompetence 0_o Mods??

SelenicMartian
Sep 14, 2013

Zzulu posted:

Brazilian is not a race
It's a number.

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Zzulu posted:

Brazilian is not a race

First one to get a zika baby in the bumbum charts

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

Zzulu posted:

Brazilian is not a race

Yeah you definitely want your beautician to take their time with that poo poo.

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Otisburg posted:

Yeah you definitely want your beautician to take their time with that poo poo.

:vince:

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

Zzulu posted:

Brazilian is not a race

"Brazilian isn't a race" says the loving ASSCLOWN interested only in the health and wellbeing of light skinned big booty bitches

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
The IOC won't blanket ban russian athletes lmao

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Beef Turret posted:

brazilian's not a race

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax

Phlegmish posted:

brazilian's not a race

Well neither are Jews so let's put em all in ovens right? :rolleyes:

Man, when did GBS become Stormfront-lite

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SelenicMartian
Sep 14, 2013

unpacked robinhood posted:

The IOC won't blanket ban russian athletes lmao
They banned the whistleblower, though.

• Locked thread