Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness
I love the Nice button. It can be used for invades and also when you gently caress up combos!

Or, memorably last night, when a dude hit Goemon's active on floor 2 of the loving Friday dungeon so we died to the preemptives. I almost died laughing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheQuietWilds
Sep 8, 2009
Last night I failed to clear floor one of Beelz twice with MHera and several hypermaxes because I was trying to puzzle laying down with my non-dominant hand. Noodle was pretty chill about it.

DaveWoo
Aug 14, 2004

Fun Shoe

Zoness posted:

fucken pubbies with liu bei teams that run the 3 dios for a hera beorc :psyduck:

even better when their team has 0 sbr at all :psyboom:

Huh, just noticed that Awoken Liu Bei and ult Zeus-Dios don't have any Skill Lock Resists. That would seem to limit their overall usefulness as a farming team somewhat.

The Jumpoff
May 4, 2011
Your dad's in the Russian Mafia, that's the jumpoff!

DaveWoo posted:

Huh, just noticed that Awoken Liu Bei and ult Zeus-Dios don't have any Skill Lock Resists. That would seem to limit their overall usefulness as a farming team somewhat.

Yeah, you have to plan what dungeons can be done with 6 dios's, like Linthia where it's perfectly viable and literally fool-proof if you have a laser for the first floor and a laser for the pre-dra's. For running stuff like Beorc, me and my co-op partner planned out where i bring two dios's, A.Freyja, and Perseus, and he bring his normal team (3 Dios's and Avalon Drake) and we have 100% SBR and 5 dios's, making the dungeon completely push-buttonable.

GoodBee
Apr 8, 2004

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

Does anyone run Tsubaki in any lead spots or at least plans to for Scarlet system shenanigans? I have the team almost ready but no one on my friend list runs her right now.

My alt keeps an almost hypermax one up. 314,394,355 No plans for multi-player system shenanigans though.

Are there any good skills to inherit on Tsubaki?

TheQuietWilds
Sep 8, 2009

GoodBee posted:

My alt keeps an almost hypermax one up. 314,394,355 No plans for multi-player system shenanigans though.

Are there any good skills to inherit on Tsubaki?

Saria, Ilm or AFreyr

GoodBee
Apr 8, 2004

TheQuietWilds posted:

Saria, Ilm or AFreyr

None of those on this account.

I've been pretty happy running Tsubaki/RValk/NY Yamato/Gadius/Xmas Liu Bei. I can't get skill bind immunity in there. I could up it from 60% to 80% by swapping in Kiriko Another but that can probably wait until get another pull to bring it up to 100%.

I can stick something on for my Tsubaki for friends. I can put on Kiriko Another right now, but she doesn't have haste or level up my 2nd max skilled Gadius and stick that one on. I'm thinking Kiriko Another.

TheQuietWilds
Sep 8, 2009
Honestly you should be slamming your Tsubakis when ever they come up in order to haste along your team so skill inheritance isn't that important. One option is to throw something crazy long on it for skill delay resistance but that isn't a huge deal compared to skill bind resist. I'd replace XLB with Scarlet. He's powerful but the skill bind and ability to heal are pretty critical.

TheQuietWilds fucked around with this message at 19:54 on Jul 23, 2016

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

GoodBee posted:

None of those on this account.

I've been pretty happy running Tsubaki/RValk/NY Yamato/Gadius/Xmas Liu Bei. I can't get skill bind immunity in there. I could up it from 60% to 80% by swapping in Kiriko Another but that can probably wait until get another pull to bring it up to 100%.

I can stick something on for my Tsubaki for friends. I can put on Kiriko Another right now, but she doesn't have haste or level up my 2nd max skilled Gadius and stick that one on. I'm thinking Kiriko Another.

Tsubaki is for systems, don't throw anything on it.

EDIT: TQW, leave your Tsubaki up for a bit today I want to dick around with my scarlet team.

Zoness
Jul 24, 2011

Talk to the hand.
Grimey Drawer
it's great I just had this conversation on discord

quote:

MikeyJayRaymond
Who just left my room? You realize a level 22 Zeus hits for 4 million still..? Lol

Zones
um your team requires your partner to bring 5 sbr

MikeyJayRaymond
@Zones do you not know what attackarasu does?

Zones
@MikeyJayRaymond do you not know what skill bind is?

I've been running a 4 skill bind resist team but im not a dude w/ perseus or spica and i'd be left with using yuna or something

Zoness fucked around with this message at 20:18 on Jul 23, 2016

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness
Dios #3 is SL8. Getting there, boys. I guess I also have to get this Tsubaki up to be ready once I've farmed Scarlets...

TheQuietWilds
Sep 8, 2009

DACK FAYDEN posted:

Dios #3 is SL8. Getting there, boys. I guess I also have to get this Tsubaki up to be ready once I've farmed Scarlets...

Join the tsubaki*scarlet system squad

Edit: Tsubaki up, noodle

LuciferMorningstar
Aug 12, 2012

VIDEO GAME MODIFICATION IS TOTALLY THE SAME THING AS A FEMALE'S BODY AND CLONING SAID MODIFICATION IS EXACTLY THE SAME AS RAPE, GUYS!!!!!!!
Now that I'm nearing the end of skilling Dioses, I started looking through info on ALB push-button teams. Turns out ALB can push-button at least three roguelike dungeons, two of which use the same teams. I'm going to deposit the info here, so other people don't have to search for it.

I can do both teams for all three of these, but I probably won't put together the Z8 team unless other people are interested in running it.

Scarlet

Team A:
1. Awoken Liu Bei, +99HP +99ATK
2. Dios, +99HP +99ATK
3. Dios
4. Dios, skill-inherit something to block delay
5. ROdin, or non-green poison w/skill boost

Team B:
1. Awoken Liu Bei, +99HP +99ATK
2. Dios
3. Dios
4. Dios
5. Awoken Beorc, or other green enhance

HP +eggs are flexible, depending on subs. All you need to be sure of is that you'll have 31,584HP by the time Hera rolls around.

F1(A): Dios
F2(B): Dios
F3(A): Dios
F4(B): LB, 1 row
F5(A): Poison
F6(B): Dios
F7(A): 0-combo
F7(B): Lightly damage (1 light combo, for example)
F7(A): Dios (if you used the skill-inherited Dios before now, you're screwed--don't do that)
F8(B): Dios, enhance

Linthia

Use the same teams as you would for Scarlet, but reverse lettering. Team A would have Beorc, and Team B would have ROdin.

F1(A): ALB
F2(B): Dios
F3(A): ALB
F4(B): Dios
F5(A): Dios
F6(B): Poison
F7(A): Dios
F8(B): Dios
F9(A): Dios, enhance

Z8

Team A:
1. Awoken Liu Bei, +99ATK
2. Jize, max-skill, inheriting all-target nuke like Vritra, Ra, etc.
3. Dios
4. Dios
5. Ra, or other defense-piercing attack

Team B:
1. Awoken Liu Bei, +99ATK
2. Dios
3. Dios
4. Dios
5. Dios, or other orb changer with enough skill boosts

F1(A): Jize (inherited skill)
F2(A): LB, 1 row
F3(B): Dios
F4(A): Dios
F5(B): Dios
F6(A): LB, 1 row
F7(B): Dios
F8(A): Ra
F9(A): Dios
F10(B): Pass
F10(A): Jize
F11(A): 0-combo
F11(B): Dios

A Stupid Baby
Dec 31, 2002

lip up fatty
Hi I spent all day at work uninstalling and reinstalling this dumb game and now I have Nephthys and my helpful friend number is 358,719,449 please be my friend!!

TheQuietWilds
Sep 8, 2009

A Stupid Baby posted:

Hi I spent all day at work uninstalling and reinstalling this dumb game and now I have Nephthys and my helpful friend number is 358,719,449 please be my friend!!

Hey, I don't have friend spots at the moment (and generally run leads in my first two slots that don't match up with Nephtys) but just want to let you know you absolutely should download discord and friend me on there (user name TQW). The minute you have coop available there will be goons who can slam you through the painful levels with Monday mythical dungeon and generally make life much easier!

LuciferMorningstar
Aug 12, 2012

VIDEO GAME MODIFICATION IS TOTALLY THE SAME THING AS A FEMALE'S BODY AND CLONING SAID MODIFICATION IS EXACTLY THE SAME AS RAPE, GUYS!!!!!!!
I'd also be curious as to whether there are situations in which Perseus can work as substitute for ALB.

Zoness
Jul 24, 2011

Talk to the hand.
Grimey Drawer

LuciferMorningstar posted:

I'd also be curious as to whether there are situations in which Perseus can work as substitute for ALB.

I know perseus is actually a good pairing with ALB for most descends because of the sbr and because 40x is fine for most mythicals.

LuciferMorningstar
Aug 12, 2012

Zoness posted:

I know perseus is actually a good pairing with ALB for most descends because of the sbr and because 40x is fine for most mythicals.

I'm talking specifically for roguelike stuff.

Waffleopolis
Apr 24, 2005

It's time....for the MAIN event!
Edits: IT'S USED gently caress OFF

Waffleopolis fucked around with this message at 02:21 on Jul 24, 2016

TheQuietWilds
Sep 8, 2009
Hey someone posted a page that had a bunch of teams for scarlet coop a while ago, but I couldn't navigate the Japanese well enough. Could you post a link to Miru teams? Hopefully there are some that aren't ALB+3xDios?

Tarezax
Sep 12, 2009

MORT cancels dance: interrupted by MORT
Radra worked pretty well on Miru, and so should XM, but those aren't exactly farming teams.

I think Sumire/Kaede teams should also do pretty well in that dungeon.

padijun
Feb 5, 2004

murderbears forever

Waffleopolis posted:

Edits: IT'S USED gently caress OFF

what happened here

Tarezax
Sep 12, 2009

MORT cancels dance: interrupted by MORT

padijun posted:

what happened here

He had a present.

Zoness
Jul 24, 2011

Talk to the hand.
Grimey Drawer

TheQuietWilds posted:

Hey someone posted a page that had a bunch of teams for scarlet coop a while ago, but I couldn't navigate the Japanese well enough. Could you post a link to Miru teams? Hopefully there are some that aren't ALB+3xDios?

myth teams

legend teams

the skyozora descend index is http://pad.skyozora.com/stage/. when you click the descend there will be a link under each difficulty w/ a number in the middle of a bunch of moon runes and thats the teams page for that difficulty

Zoness fucked around with this message at 06:04 on Jul 24, 2016

LuciferMorningstar
Aug 12, 2012

I ended up putting together the ALB team for Z8, if anyone wants to try it tomorrow. Shanks#7519 on Discord, if we're not already friends.

Zo
Feb 22, 2005

LIKE A FOX

i dont remember running this team..

LibrarianCroaker
Mar 30, 2010
Got my A.I&I team sorta working, could use some Ryune friends. 378,601,440

junan_paalla
Dec 29, 2009

Seriously, do drugs
Looking for aLB friendos, too lazy to farm them zeuses (yet), but I want to mess around with him in descends. 327,277,318. Running Saria or occasionally aluci too if you're into that.

aherdofpenguins
Mar 18, 2006

Beat challenge ten at 9:01

Without the server disconnects I would've done it

So angry

Is it worth e-mailing them about it?

edit:
I should've checked twitter before posting here,

タイムアタックイベント開催期間延長のお知らせです。開催期間を60分延長し、21:59までの開催となります

They're extending the time attack another hour.

aherdofpenguins fucked around with this message at 13:10 on Jul 24, 2016

Zo
Feb 22, 2005

LIKE A FOX
Yea they said like 30 minutes in that they'll extend it. So I calmed down and slowly figured out c10 to 0-stone it (stoned twice for stamina though).

aherdofpenguins
Mar 18, 2006

Zo posted:

Yea they said like 30 minutes in that they'll extend it. So I calmed down and slowly figured out c10 to 0-stone it (stoned twice for stamina though).

Yeah it wasn't nearly as hard as a lot of other challenge 10s, I think because they were basing it around the time attack thing.

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Forgot about that stupid tama (Not that I have good green teams). I hope there is enough bitching for another go at it next event or something like that.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

I have nothing to run today :rip: stamina

Actually what MZeus team can I put together for z8?

TheQuietWilds
Sep 8, 2009

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

The one most nerds are looking for is Raph/AApollo/Ilm/ARa for team one, pop Raph/Apollo on the dark absorb floor to nullify any preemptives from the pirate floor. Team two is basically the same thing except Baal instead of Raph if you're doing light, I like to run blue: Nut/Hermes/Nepdra/Andromeda.

TheQuietWilds fucked around with this message at 19:50 on Jul 24, 2016

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

Run tengu with me in a couple of hours! TENGU! (it gives a good amount of +eggs too)

LuciferMorningstar
Aug 12, 2012

ALB farm teams for roguelikes own.

DaveWoo
Aug 14, 2004

Fun Shoe
Speaking of +eggs, looks like we're getting the New & Improved Star Thieves' Den tomorrow. (It now gives 10 +eggs per run, in case you were wondering.)

Also, the next set of Challenge Dungeon rewards include a +99 HP Bubpy and a +99 RCV Woodpy for levels 6 and 7, respectively.

Valex
Nov 28, 2009

by astral

DaveWoo posted:

+99 HP Bubpy and a +99 RCV Woodpy

I hate this b/c I'm doing to waste the Bubpy and Woodpy so I can make use of the pluses

Xenochrist
Sep 11, 2006

Valex posted:

I hate this b/c I'm doing to waste the Bubpy and Woodpy so I can make use of the pluses

They're slimes, not the skill up pys -

- Lv7...Woodsie (+99 RCV)
- Lv6…Bubblie (+99 HP)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Valex
Nov 28, 2009

by astral

Xenochrist posted:

They're slimes, not the skill up pys -

- Lv7...Woodsie (+99 RCV)
- Lv6…Bubblie (+99 HP)