Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine
Fairly sure that nobody can prove Louis CK has ever done anything like that, too, so let's just nip that retardation in the bud right now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Call Me Charlie
Dec 3, 2005

by Smythe

Apoplexy posted:

Fairly sure that nobody can prove Louis CK has ever done anything like that, too, so let's just nip that retardation in the bud right now.

Ask Cosby how that defense holds up.

Mad Doctor Cthulhu
Mar 3, 2008

Call Me Charlie posted:

"Pretty well until Hannibal Buress brings it up and the whole thing explodes into the public eye despite being fairly well known since the '80s?"

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?

PK loving SUBBAN posted:

Everyone likes to mock out Paul O but it's not like he ever locked women in his hotel room and jerked off in front of them.
Ummmmmmmm I dont know if you've ever seen the movie "GAP" but the plot involves Paul O locking a woman in his hotel room and jerking off in front of her while filming

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

JFC posted:

guinea :eng101:
Nah with Anthony I'm pretty sure it IS ginny

Or whatever other cheap booze he can find

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine

Call Me Charlie posted:

Yeah, but when we're talking about Cosby, that's like 50 women who're willing to go on the record stating the same story. This Louis CK story is horseshit.

Call Me Charlie
Dec 3, 2005

by Smythe

Apoplexy posted:

Yeah, but when we're talking about Cosby, that's like 50 women who're willing to go on the record stating the same story. This Louis CK story is horseshit.

I'm not surprised that Garfunkel and Oates unnamed female comedy duo doesn't want be publicly attached to that story. Especially when Gawker was trying to frame it as 'beloved comedian FORCES his female VICTIMS to watch him jack off' instead of a goofy anecdote. Punch it up a bit and it could easily be a segment on Louie.

Call Me Charlie fucked around with this message at 19:38 on Jul 24, 2016

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich

Apoplexy posted:

lol well shucks I'm convinced

Under the vegetable
Nov 2, 2004

by Smythe
its definitely important to believe anyone is guilty until proven innocent, especially if there's no proof and no criminal trial has ever been conducted

Under the vegetable
Nov 2, 2004

by Smythe
hey, pk subban waited in the nursing home for my grandmother to die, then jacked off in her corpse's open mouth. this is true and it really happened because i said it did.

Toady
Jan 12, 2009

Under the vegetable posted:

its definitely important to believe anyone is guilty until proven innocent, especially if there's no proof and no criminal trial has ever been conducted

It's okay to discuss allegations, really.

Under the vegetable
Nov 2, 2004

by Smythe
discussing allegations is, of course, different from laughing at people who mention that there is no evidence beyond anonymous reports and rumors.

Toady
Jan 12, 2009

That's part of the definition of an allegation. The only reason to point it out is to "nip that retardation in the bud right now", aka end discussion of it.

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

well that is basically the main way SA forums have operated for over a decade

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine
SomethingAwful poster PK loving SUBBAN was just arrested for shooting up a Florida nightclub.

feigning interest
Jun 22, 2007

I just hate seeing anything go to waste.
ALLEGEDLY

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich
lol at you nerds white knighting Louis CK e: in the opie and anthony thread just loving lol

Under the vegetable
Nov 2, 2004

by Smythe
lol @ you fuckin goober glompers white knighting due process in the united states of america just loving lol

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich

lol @ you fuckin goober glompers white knighting due process in the united states of america just loving lol

Due process for posts on a message board? What the gently caress are you talking about bobo

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

PK loving SUBBAN posted:

lol at you nerds white knighting Louis CK e: in the opie and anthony thread just loving lol
well we don't defend opie or anthony so we gotta pick someone to actually like

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich
And seeing as how we're all playing pretend lawyer and about to start yelling about the Constitution I'd like to point out I never accused anybody of anything and any inferences you've made are completely yours you dolt

Under the vegetable
Nov 2, 2004

by Smythe
lol stfu loser

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

PK loving SUBBAN posted:

And seeing as how we're all playing pretend lawyer and about to start yelling about the Constitution I'd like to point out I never accused anybody of anything and any inferences you've made are completely yours you dolt

No one cares

Morter
Jul 1, 2006

:ninja:
Gift for the grind, criminal mind shifty

Swift with the 9 through a 59FIFTY

As if that was the prerequisite of any posts on the internet, ever.

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich
lol

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich

SOMEONE IS VAGUELY DISHONORING A CELEBRITY I IDENTIFY WITH TIME TO SPRING INTO ACTION

hey, pk subban waited in the nursing home for my grandmother to die, then jacked off in her corpse's open mouth. this is true and it really happened because i said it did.

discussing allegations is, of course, different from laughing at people who mention that there is no evidence beyond anonymous reports and rumors.

just loving lol at you and your pathetic life

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

PK loving SUBBAN posted:

then what are we white knighting against :psyduck:

this is bobo levels of retarded

Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

I just want to smile. Just once. I'd like to just, one time, go to Disney World and smile like the other boys and girls.
What do you do for a living, character?

Under the vegetable
Nov 2, 2004

by Smythe

Kevyn posted:

What do you do for a living, character?

Under the vegetable
Nov 2, 2004

by Smythe

PK loving SUBBAN posted:

SOMEONE IS VAGUELY DISHONORING A CELEBRITY I IDENTIFY WITH TIME TO SPRING INTO ACTION

just loving lol at you and your pathetic life

i dont care about louis ck but you are mentally ill, as is anyone else who instantly believes a criminal accusation without evidence and assists in spreading a bunch of stupid rumors around without any actual judicial process being initiated. also i still cant believe you engaged in necrophiliac elder abuse with my own relative.

Morter
Jul 1, 2006

:ninja:
Gift for the grind, criminal mind shifty

Swift with the 9 through a 59FIFTY
Does anybody remember laughter?

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine
I just find it absurd that we're not talking about how PK loving SUBBAN is the inspiration for Uncle Paul. He fucks toddlers!

Toady
Jan 12, 2009

i dont care about louis ck but you are mentally ill, as is anyone else who instantly believes a criminal accusation without evidence and assists in spreading a bunch of stupid rumors around without any actual judicial process being initiated. also i still cant believe you engaged in necrophiliac elder abuse with my own relative.

"If it pleases the court, I'd like to write posts on a message board about an allegation made against Louis CK and corroborated by other comedians."
"Overruled!" [spins beanie cap]

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

Toady posted:

"If it pleases the court, I'd like to write posts on a message board about an allegation made against Louis CK and corroborated by other comedians."
"Overruled!" [spins beanie cap]
well if someone would ACTUALLY write about it rather than hint that in some reality it might exist, possibly with links to relevant information, maybe i might actually be interested

unless my browser somehow omitted a whole page of posts or something I don't get it

Keg
Sep 22, 2014
I think the weird doughy guy who talks about having bad impulse control jacked his dick in front of other comics but didn't cum.

-Atom-
Sep 13, 2003

Contrarian Dick

Bad At Everything
Louis CK probably did jerk off in front of other female comedians.

SEGA Ass Fisting
Feb 15, 2012

KEEP IT TIGHT!
Louis ck jacked off in front of me once, but I paid him to so nbd

Chromatic
Jan 21, 2005

You guys ready to hear a satanic song?
Haha good stuff guys. We should turn this into a web series!

Rev. Bleech_
Oct 19, 2004

~OKAY, WE'LL DRINK TO OUR LEGS!~

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=givJPBMt7e0

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Less Claypool
Apr 16, 2009

More Primus For Fucks Sake.
whatever's happening, still funnier than the current show. I want opie to do a show by himself because I'm curious what the worst show in the world would sound like.

Less Claypool fucked around with this message at 21:14 on Jul 25, 2016

• Locked thread