Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Oh gently caress you whypick1 :mad:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.
Josh Gordon went on vacation with Johnny Manziel right before being reinstated to the league on a conditional basis. And at the same time Aldon Smith is still Aldon Smithing all over the place.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.
God loving dammit, you two.

Shangri-Law School
Feb 19, 2013

Something about Golden Tate breaking up Russell Wilson's relationships with his sponsors.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Players driving up for training camp. One is obviously hammered and has a trunk dripping blood, one is the size of a mountain and has a bunch of russian HGH ads on his car, and then goodell and a swat team take down car #3 which has a pot leaf sticker on it. Probably like a Prius or something.

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Just another jackass on the Internet
Oooh, I got one, although I feel dirty about what I'm referencing for the setup.

Panel 1: Flashback to 2011, Eugune Monroe is sitting in his house (he may be high) when the TV catches his attention
Panel 2: Cut to this on the TV, specifically the line "Portland is a city where young people go to retire"
Panel 3: Eugene chuckles and says to himself "Retiring when you're young, that's funny and totally not something I would ever do."
Panel 4: Cut to today (well, last week, but close enough). "Today, I am making my exit from the game of football..."

News post about the rash of retirements before 30 and how it relates to concussion awareness/player health in general.

I'll have you talk to my people about royalties.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.
Suggs and Fitzgerald bullying Eugene "A Nice Guy" Monroe out of the league before returning to sit at Goodell's feet like Freki and Geri before a capitalist Oden.

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
Comic idea: Goodell is a big poopie head.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Two players hold down the NFL's investigator while Peyton Manning drags his sack across his face telling him of course there's no evidence he juiced.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Do a series of comics parodying Robocop.

Use Goodell as Murphy and spend the first two weeks of comics re-enacting Robocop's opening.

Go ahead and stop after those two weeks.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

What if NFL teams were Overwatch characters?

The Browns are Battleborn.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Tom Brady enters a coffin that's loaded onto The Demeter that sets sail for week 5.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Febreeze posted:

I am having difficulty coming up with a joke today

tell me your comic ideas, Farthousians

Alternate timeline where Tebow bringing the Broncos back from his second Super Bowl victory thwarted due to old man BiffPeyton stealing the Delorean and hiding the HGH evidence.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.
Do a two month long serial comic parodying Dante's Divine Comedy. You can be the main character and Brian Bosworth can be your guide, for who knows the three realms of football afterlife better than the Boz?

You know you want to draw yourself being introduced to Beelzichick by the Big Blonde Mullet.

Imagine being lifted to the clouds of football heaven by the pillowy hands of Randy Moss, a valkyrie who carries you to the halls of eternal thanksgiving feasting and football watching. :allears: And yes, I'm ok blending Christian and Norse myth for this.

Chichevache fucked around with this message at 20:50 on Jul 25, 2016

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Ezekial Elliot just beating the living hell out of some lady and then she flies into the bus driver causing the crash.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.
Football purgatory can be in Tennessee. This is funny because it is true for NFL and NCAA. :secsmug:

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Coach tries to get the players to get ready for practice, but they're all just milling around the field playing Pokemon Go.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

A guy in a bar just bitching endlessly about the new Ghostbusters movie and how remakes ruin everything good about the original and then he reveals he's a Browns fan.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

Kalli posted:

Coach tries to get the players to get ready for practice, but they're all just milling around the field playing Pokemon Go.
Topical!

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Kalli posted:

A guy in a bar just bitching endlessly about the new Ghostbusters movie and how remakes ruin everything good about the original and then he reveals he's a Browns fan.

this is cute and good

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

At a certain point I just started thinking about what political cartoonists would do.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

chip kelly plays pokemon go and passes up on the opportunity to catch black pokemon hahahaha

edit then you have a panel with his pokemon he's caught so far and they're all white!

Ehud fucked around with this message at 21:06 on Jul 25, 2016

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

Kalli posted:

This is good

Kalli posted:

At a certain point I just started thinking about what political cartoonists would do.

The Niners team as a Phoenix trying to rise from the flame, but there is a giant weight tied around its neck that is labeled "COLIN KAEPERNICK'S 126 MILLION DOLLAR CONTRACT"

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

I want to care, butt I dont

Ehud posted:

chip kelly plays pokemon go and passes up on the opportunity to catch black pokemon hahahaha

edit then you have a panel with his pokemon he's caught so far and they're all white!

Oh poo poo...he wants to catch a pokemon

but it's a jinx

Kalli posted:

I like this one too

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Febreeze posted:

Oh poo poo...he wants to catch a pokemon

but it's a jinx

I like this one too

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.
Richard Sherman wants to listen to fantastic music, so he picks up Russell Wilson's ipod only to discover it is actually a remote control for Russell. Russell Wilson is a robot!

*hijinks ensue*

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

I guess that I don't need that though
Now you're just some QB that I used to know
Miko Grimes on an episode of Cake Boss.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

swickles posted:

Miko Grimes on an episode of Cake Boss.

hahahahahahahaha

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

"we've got to be careful moving this thing. with all the fondant and semen squirting mechanism it weighs over 300lbs"

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

I guess that I don't need that though
Now you're just some QB that I used to know
Doesn't Ayesha Curry have a line of cookware and such? I think I read that she wants a cooking show, so maybe a comic about Miko and Ayesha having a cooking show where they go to twitter while waiting for things to bake.

Edit: it could be the new Johnny and the King buddy team up!

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

Febreeze posted:

I am having difficulty coming up with a joke today

tell me your comic ideas, Farthousians

You've done dicks and butts, all that's left is NFL logos as boobs.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Hahaha

Swick wins

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

fartknocker posted:

You've done dicks and butts, all that's left is NFL logos as boobs.

The Cardinal's will be as withered and dessicated as their landscape.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

swickles posted:

Doesn't Ayesha Curry have a line of cookware and such? I think I read that she wants a cooking show, so maybe a comic about Miko and Ayesha having a cooking show where they go to twitter while waiting for things to bake.

Edit: it could be the new Johnny and the King buddy team up!

Yeah I saw Ayesha Curry on an episode of Chopped. She was a judge.

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Just another jackass on the Internet
drat, I thought I had a good one, but swickles' and Kalli's are awesome.

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

People are people so why should it be, that you and I should get along so awfully blink blink recall STOP IT YOU POSH LITTLE SHIT

Kalli posted:

What if NFL teams were Overwatch characters?

The Browns are Battleborn.

im tracer from overwatch, irl

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

I am Roadhog irl

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
I loving hate these things

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

sam bradford lmao posted:

racist

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

sam bradford lmao posted:

You forgot to link to Chip Kelly's twitter.

• Locked thread