Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.
Hey manas I am making a steak for dinner might post a pic just to make you a bitch

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
cool story bro

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
That's not a cool story. This is. I used to overcook chicken after getting sick from salmonella in the Bahamas so I used to Manas all my chicken breasts

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

AAA DOLFAN posted:

That's not a cool story. This is. I used to overcook chicken after getting sick from salmonella in the Bahamas so I used to Manas all my chicken breasts

I swear to God you could actually teach a graduate level course on humblebragging.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

AAA DOLFAN posted:

I am unsure how to conjugate the verb "to manas".

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

Silly Burrito posted:

I am unsure how to conjugate the verb "to manas".

Manasize.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.
I fell off a skateboard and got a ridiculous friction burn across my whole rear end. It looks like it was manasized.

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Just another jackass on the Internet
I imagine "Manas" just works for all conjugations/tenses/whathaveyou, like "Marklar"

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

Chichevache posted:

I swear to God you could actually teach a graduate level course on humblebragging.

When you live in south Florida going to the Bahamas is no big deal. It's literally 52 miles away.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

AAA DOLFAN posted:

When you live in south Florida going to the Bahamas is no big deal. It's literally 52 miles away.

You just can't help yourself.

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
You know it was no big deal we just decided to drive the boat down to the Bahamas for dinner because it was a Tuesday

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
There are 3 day cruises there that cost less than half for a single night in most San Francisco hotel rooms... You're seriously overblowing a Bahamas trip. I go BECAUSE it's cheaper than a normal vacation

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

Metapod posted:

You know it was no big deal we just decided to drive the yacht down to the Bahamas for a $5,000/plate dinner because it was a Tuesday and my hedge fund manager was available

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

AAA DOLFAN posted:

There are 3 day cruises there that cost less than half for a single night in most San Francisco hotel rooms... You're seriously overblowing a Bahamas trip. I go BECAUSE it's cheaper than a normal vacation

It wasn't a criticism, Crassus.

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

I want to care, butt I dont
If I lived close to the Bahamas in a caviar house lined with gold wallpaper I'd visit all the time too. Me and my buddy can carpool our private jet to save some dough.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.
How many Bahamanians come to Miami for three day vacations just because they're cheap?

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

Chichevache posted:

How many Bahamanians come to Miami for three day vacations just because they're cheap?

A lot come over for basic medical services and massive grocery shopping trips.

I mean I think they do. I haven't been to a grocery store since I hired my second butler

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

AAA DOLFAN posted:

A lot come over for basic medical services and massive grocery shopping trips.

I mean I think they do. I haven't been to a grocery store since I hired my second butler

pff, you aint middle class till your butler has a butler

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.
Make a comic about Tebow still being an rear end in a top hat btw thanks

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.
*gazing out from the pilot's cockpit of my three level yacht, I give a friendly wave to the 20 Cubans in a rubber pontoon, frolicking in the Gulf stream*

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
This thread makes Swickles text to me just now extra hilarious

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Just another jackass on the Internet

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Make a comic about Tebow still being an rear end in a top hat btw thanks

What's that? I can't hear you over the sound of "AND DENVER'S GOING ON TO NEW ENGLAND!"

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

whypick1 posted:

What's that? I can't hear you over the sound of "AND DENVER'S GOING ON TO NEW ENGLAND!"

I accidentally posted here when I meant to post in D&D and had to quickly edit it to say ssomething relevant

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

AAA DOLFAN posted:

"oh right guys I regularly text Swickles no biggie just a yacht club thing"

Oh yeah well I just recorded another podcast with Daltos so THERE

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

AAA DOLFAN posted:

I hope it is about a medical malpractice suit.

:ese:-Indeed, the watch I left in that common lout was worth more than his house.

Febreeze posted:

You mean Tony from Brooklyn?

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

Febreeze posted:

How big was your boner when his booming manly voice entered your dainty little ear drums

Chromatic
Jan 21, 2005

You guys ready to hear a satanic song?
We still doing ideas?

Alex Smith and his wife are enjoying a nice summer walk in the park when an overthrown baseball/football lands near them. Alex picks it up, the guys who overthrew it are like "Hey, a little help?", Alex gets nervous and checks it down to his wife.

Boom.

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

AAA DOLFAN posted:

How big was your boner when his booming manly voice entered your dainty little ear drums

Not as big as PFTCommenter's visit but close

Chromatic posted:

We still doing ideas?

Alex Smith and his wife are enjoying a nice summer walk in the park when an overthrown baseball/football lands near them. Alex picks it up, the guys who overthrew it are like "Hey, a little help?", Alex gets nervous and checks it down to his wife.

Boom.

I like this, will put that in the idea bank

Keep them ideas comin, fellas. Got two more weeks of nothing to get through

Febreeze fucked around with this message at 23:34 on Jul 25, 2016

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Oh gently caress you had to drop the humblebag ace up your sleeve... PFTCommentator

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

Chromatic posted:

We still doing ideas?

Boom.

drat. This actually feels like the single best idea.

Febreeze posted:

Not as big as PFTCommenter's visit but close

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

I guess that I don't need that though
Now you're just some QB that I used to know

Febreeze posted:

It was a steakhouse thing thank you very much. Also, I am not a yachting guy, but Crazy when we going fishing on that new boat of yours?

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

Chromatic posted:

We still doing ideas?

Boom.
lol

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!

swickles posted:

It was a steakhouse thing thank you very much. Also, I am not a yachting guy, but Crazy when we going fishing on that new boat of yours?

You're enabling him!

MrLogan
Feb 4, 2004

Ask me about Derek Carr's stolen MVP awards, those dastardly refs, and, oh yeah, having the absolute worst fucking gimmick in The Football Funhouse.
Do a review of every division's quarterbacks. AFCW comic can show Smith running out of a tunnel in the first panel. Carr in the second. Rivers in the third. Fourth panel is Sanchez running into a butt.

Or just do a comic about Sanchez running into butts.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

heres the next tip for a golden web comic. Create one about the latest big nfl news, then show the football fuckerman jacking his dick to that news

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

Pokemon opinionz

http://www.thedrawplay.com/comic/chip-kelly-plays-pokemon/

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
You have bad Pokemopinions.

Squirtle is scrub tier.

Zapdos supremacy.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

Spoeank posted:

You have bad Pokemopinions.

Squirtle is scrub tier.

Zapdos supremacy.

Squirtle was cool. Charmander was cooler. Lol Bulbasaur.

Articuno is best bird and lol if you join Team Instinct.

Mystic bitch.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

I can't believe you used my idea lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
It's actually really smart to go topical and put it up since so many adults are playing that game right now

• Locked thread