Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

SquadronROE posted:

Woah that camera is baller as gently caress.

I think that may technically be a Daguerrotype

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

Kumo posted:

I like how everyone is waiting for people (Sanders supporters) to protest so they can trash them for it.

Because they deserve it. The protests belong outside. Showing out at a meeting is dumb

turn it up TURN ME ON
Mar 19, 2012

In the Grim Darkness of the Future, there is only war.

...and delicious ice cream.
Woo Oregon!

Goddamnit. :eng99:

Brute Squad
Dec 20, 2006

Laughter is the sun that drives winter from the human race

SquadronROE posted:

I want to know more about that camera.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

SquadronROE posted:

i wanna examine that camera so fuckin bad, gimmie that camera DNC I love cameras

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.
Nice Rachel Maddow cosplay

Kumo
Jul 31, 2004

Rachel Maddow's waifu.

Quorum
Sep 24, 2014

REMIND ME AGAIN HOW THE LITTLE HORSE-SHAPED ONES MOVE?
I mean, I'm not gonna say she's not playing the "first lesbian speaker" angle to the hilt, as it were.

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

So people stop asking, the "Bi" in my username is a reference to my love for the two greatest collegiate sports programs in the world, the Virginia Tech Hokies and the Marshall Thundering Herd.
the dnc just straight up telling the republicans to gently caress off is wonderful

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

So people stop asking, the "Bi" in my username is a reference to my love for the two greatest collegiate sports programs in the world, the Virginia Tech Hokies and the Marshall Thundering Herd.
i get the feeling if they disrupt her, she's going to tell themt o gently caress off

rscott
Dec 10, 2009
Philly fans (Eagles fans to be precise) cheered their heads off when Michael Irvin broke his neck on the field, I think that personally takes the cake for assholeness

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

rscott posted:

Philly fans (Eagles fans to be precise) cheered their heads off when Michael Irvin broke his neck on the field, I think that personally takes the cake for assholeness

They chanted "OD!, OD! OD! OD!" at Terrell Owens after it was reported he attempted suicide the previous weekend

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

So far the DNC feels like a loving Up With People concert compared to the RNC

karthun
Nov 16, 2006

I forgot to post my food for USPOL Thanksgiving but that's okay too!

I'm not hearing any more boo's or heckling when people mention Hillary's name anymore.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

rscott posted:

EugeneJ posted:

They chanted "OD!, OD! OD! OD!" at Terrell Owens after it was reported he attempted suicide the previous weekend

Don't see the problem here

Eggplant Squire
Aug 14, 2003

karthun posted:

I'm not hearing any more boo's or heckling when people mention Hillary's name anymore.

It feels like there's one guy that tries but can't really make him out on the CSPAN feed.

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer

Fluffdaddy posted:

So far the DNC feels like a loving Up With People concert compared to the RNC

I mean even if it's a shitshow, at least the racists are the minority, not the chosen speakers.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Dirt
May 26, 2003

karthun posted:

According to /r/SandersForPresident they are doctoring the audio. I wish I was joking.

matureaudiencesonly
May 6, 2009

karthun posted:

There is still booing going on but it sounds like it died down. Actually the crowd seems pretty quiet overall.

Just out of curiosity, does anyone know the number of attendees today VS the first day of the RNC?

Eggplant Squire
Aug 14, 2003

Ahahah

Dirt posted:

According to /r/SandersForPresident they are doctoring the audio. I wish I was joking.

Double Ahahah

Monaghan
Dec 29, 2006

Radish posted:

It feels like there's one guy that tries but can't really make him out on the CSPAN feed.

wow did I call this one.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

karthun posted:

my guess(hope) is they got booted out on their asses.

EugeneJ posted:

I remeber hearing a ton about him in the mid 00s. now i hear nothing. why did he try to off himself?

Nitrousoxide
May 30, 2011

do not buy a oneplus phone

Tripoli Clinton?

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

All these DNC speakers have proper uplifting back stories.

RNC speakers are soap stars who had a little trouble starting an avocado farm.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Radish posted:

Ya there's one guy in a really good spot acoustically who is milking it for what it's worth.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Dirt posted:

How are they doctoring the audio on several different unaffiliated feeds?

Eggplant Squire
Aug 14, 2003

Also it's great how all these people are talking how cool Hillary is and at the RNC they barely wanted to mention Trump's name.

Nitrousoxide
May 30, 2011

Dapper_Swindler posted:

my guess(hope) is they got booted out on their asses.

I remeber hearing a ton about him in the mid 00s. now i hear nothing. why did he try to off himself?

They probably just turned off the mics in the areas of the boos.

disjoe
Feb 18, 2011

I'm in

Moatman
Mar 21, 2014

Because the goof is all mine.
That guy was a good speaker. I haven't wanted to take a nap at all today, unlike the RNC.

long-ass nips Diane
Dec 13, 2010

Breathe.

Why are all these politicians speaking, I thought conventions were supposed to have celebrities and family members speak

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

If this convention was so good, why doesn't it have any rambling, incomprehensible 80 year olds who talked to the candidate once 30 years ago and thought he seemed nice at the time

Theris
Oct 9, 2007

matureaudiencesonly posted:

Just out of curiosity, does anyone know the number of attendees today VS the first day of the RNC?

If imagine it's quite a bit more if only because the dems have way more delegates than the GOP.

Dirt
May 26, 2003

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Hilldawg is the illuminati queen obviously

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

every single speaker is like "I am the child of illiterate orphans from a war who had to suck off goats to sell the semen on the black market, and I am here today"

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

Mel Mudkiper posted:

They aren't. Facts don't matter compared to feelings.

Eggplant Squire
Aug 14, 2003

Haha there were some boos.

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

Legit excited to watch Bill Clinton lecture the hecklers to see who I hate more later this week

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nitrousoxide
May 30, 2011

Mel Mudkiper posted:

I doubt everyone is running their own mics. They are almost for sure using the DNC's mic feeds.

• Locked thread