Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

FAUXTON posted:

Also MSNBC completely ignoring speeches and just interviewing Ben Jealous. I'd like to have something that can either be streamed directly (i.e. not streamed as a chrome tab) via Chromecast or just streamed as a PS Vue channel, but I'm coming up with nothing.

Twitch can do that if you have the mobile app

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gangsta Boogie
Jan 16, 2006

Mel Mudkiper posted:

really lovely subforum to be in then

Ah, it's hard for you to understand this is a discussion of the DNC and not our personal politics. What a surprise.

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

FAUXTON posted:

Also MSNBC completely ignoring speeches and just interviewing Ben Jealous. I'd like to have something that can either be streamed directly (i.e. not streamed as a chrome tab) via Chromecast or just streamed as a PS Vue channel, but I'm coming up with nothing.

Twitch and Youtube

emdash
Oct 19, 2003

and?

FAUXTON posted:

if you have android or iOS you can use the twitch app to chromecast from your phone

rscott
Dec 10, 2009

FAUXTON posted:

If you can get a twitch.tv app for either one of those they are streaming the convention
e: beat into the ground like a the same dumb argument Ya'll keep having

Rebochan
Feb 2, 2006

Take my evolution

FAUXTON posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ePB39acAtA - does Chromecast handle livestreams?

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

Gangsta Boogie posted:

Ah, it's hard for you to understand this is a discussion of the DNC and not our personal politics. What a surprise.

gently caress dude I am running out of salt pics can you slow it down a bit

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

Gangsta Boogie posted:

Bruh you can't be serious. The DNC is about our loving politics what are you doing? This ain't TVIV bruh.

MagusDraco
Nov 11, 2011

even speedwagon was trolled

FAUXTON posted:

Get Plex setup and run twitchmod. It should work well enough.

https://forums.plex.tv/discussion/178235/rel-twitchmod-twitch-tv-with-extra-features. Alternatively I guess you could try using the official twitch app and cast that even though it's kinda poo poo on android.

edit: Alternatively yeah use the youtube livestream. That should work on youtube for android at least.

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Mel Mudkiper posted:

can you youtube stream on PS?

Hell I have a Chromecast but never checked whether there's a livestream on YT.

E: thanks to the helpful dozen people who posted.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.
I am digging the gently caress out of immigrant power hour

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

FAUXTON posted:

Hell I have a Chromecast but never checked whether there's a livestream on YT.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W7-GbkAZclc

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Mel Mudkiper posted:

I am digging the gently caress out of immigrant power hour

yea, it was a pretty no poo poo thing to do but they're still doing it fantastic

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

They should've gotten that undocumented valedictorian who got a full ride to Yale:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PUobmpH74Bk

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

this guy spittin hot fire

8-Bit Scholar
Jan 23, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
Yes we can all agree that Donald Trump is awful but y'know

that doesn't really mean Clinton isn't worse

Gangsta Boogie
Jan 16, 2006

Fluffdaddy posted:

Bruh you can't be serious. The DNC is about our loving politics what are you doing? This ain't TVIV bruh.

No one else has been really at all but I can again see how you lack awareness. Most people are talking about the goings on of the current event. Not debating dead primary politics. It's just been taken there because I decided to call out some pompous hypocrites and toxic privileged do nothings.

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

So people stop asking, the "Bi" in my username is a reference to my love for the two greatest collegiate sports programs in the world, the Virginia Tech Hokies and the Marshall Thundering Herd.
luis Gutierrez owns

Arsonist Daria
Feb 27, 2011

Requiescat in pace.

8-Bit Scholar posted:

I have never seen a good post by you, glad you're keeping it up

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

8-Bit Scholar posted:

yes it actually does

Codex Occultus
Apr 12, 2009

A straight line may be the shortest distance between two points, but it is by no means the most interesting.
The Democratic National convention where they select their candidate and establish their platform for the next election while shitloads of politicians give political speeches about their policies and beliefs is not about politic. I mean that's just obvious.

resurgam40
Jul 22, 2007

Battler, the literal stupidest man on earth. Why are you even here, Battler, why did you come back to this place so you could fuck literally everything up?
Here's the PBS News-hour stream, free of commentary, for anyone who still wants it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W7-GbkAZclc

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

Gangsta Boogie posted:

No one else has been really at all but I can again see how you lack awareness. Most people are talking about the goings on of the current event. Not debating dead primary politics. It's just been taken there because I decided to call out some pompous hypocrites and toxic privileged do nothings.

Ah so you're just salty. Got it.

Quorum
Sep 24, 2014

REMIND ME AGAIN HOW THE LITTLE HORSE-SHAPED ONES MOVE?

8-Bit Scholar posted:

Clinton is not worse than Donald Trump, and you either a malicious or a useful idiot if you think she is.

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Mel Mudkiper posted:

this guy spittin hot fire

Yeah, I'm liking the mix of John Lewis' fire and immigration issues.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

toxic privilege do-nothings is a killer band name

Fulchrum
Apr 16, 2013

by R. Guyovich
Dude had to catch himself from saying Make America Great.

emdash
Oct 19, 2003

and?

8-Bit Scholar posted:

can you just set out what you're hoping to accomplish by posting in this thread now so we can cut to the chase/ignore you as appropriate?

Gangsta Boogie
Jan 16, 2006

Fluffdaddy posted:

Ah so you're just salty. Got it.

I really cant believe on top of everything, how far the creativity of insults on here has fallen. That's truly the saddest thing.

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Whoops almost forgot Asians there buddy

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Gangsta Boogie posted:

I really cant believe on top of everything, how far the creativity of insults on here has fallen. That's truly the saddest thing.

just kidding I still got tons of salt pics left

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

8-Bit Scholar posted:

explain exactly how she's worse

Codex Occultus
Apr 12, 2009

A straight line may be the shortest distance between two points, but it is by no means the most interesting.

Gangsta Boogie posted:

I must apologize for saying you were self righteous. Clearly you are but a humble truth teller before our pathetic ignorance.

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

Gangsta Boogie posted:

This is my last post to you, but you are lame as gently caress and super salty. But keep it going.

Svanja
Sep 19, 2009
I love how fired up this guy is!

Quorum
Sep 24, 2014

REMIND ME AGAIN HOW THE LITTLE HORSE-SHAPED ONES MOVE?
Daaaamn this guy is good. :black101:

negromancer
Aug 20, 2014

by FactsAreUseless

Gangsta Boogie posted:

Lol why wouldnt I respond to your statement referencing how the federal prison system that he wants to change is prevalent and clear in his own state?

Im not here to argue politics. There was plenty of time for that during the primaries. So you can try to continue to 1 up me without providing how Hillary is going to be better than that and why I shouldnt be upset as those "salty Bernie Bros" that are voicing there frustrations on things boiling over.

You weren't acting like a "holier than Bernie Bros" kind of entitled white pointing out others white privilege, and SURPRISE, youre a black dude that grew up in the projects, thus making my petulant criticism less such.

Once again, if he felt it was so important, why hasn't he, as a senator, ever spoken out about it and worked to do loving ANYTHING in his own state?

Don't worry, I'll wait.

Hillary never campaigned on being a "civil rights leader". He did. Hence he can be called out on it. Calling people out on things they never said is a logical fallacy, a strawman. You should be familiar with that considering all of the fallacies you've been tossing around in the thread.

The Bernouts aren't voicing frustrations, they are progressive racists, that don't give a gently caress about the bigger picture, they give a gently caress about themselves and trying to have a better life than their parents, drat anyone who isn't white and college educated. If Trump came out with a platform for free college, UHC, and getting money out of politics, many of them would be over there supporting a orange Nazi, something YOU don't seem to loving understand.

They don't give a gently caress about anyone but themselves and what they feel they are owed in a country that has given their white asses so many advantages. gently caress em, and gently caress you too.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

FAUXTON posted:

Whoops almost forgot Asians there buddy

to be fair one dude earlier said whites blacks and asians so he is just balancing it out

Crain
Jun 27, 2007

I had a beer once with Stephen Miller and now I like him.

I also tried to ban someone from a Discord for pointing out what an unrelenting shithead I am! I'm even dumb enough to think it worked!

Gangsta Boogie posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Dave's digging Gutierrez's speech.

• Locked thread