Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fulchrum
Apr 16, 2013

by R. Guyovich

matureaudiencesonly posted:

I was typing too many words on the internet and missed it, but who was the other guy on the stage with him?
His twin brother.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.
I want to hang out with this dude and watch some MLS games

8-Bit Scholar
Jan 23, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

computer parts posted:

It's almost as though no one cares about that but dumb white people

Yes, but much like the environment, it is something that everyone SHOULD care about.

Alfred P. Pseudonym
May 29, 2006

And when you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss goes 8-8

identity politics, imo

negromancer
Aug 20, 2014

by FactsAreUseless

computer parts posted:

It's almost as though no one cares about that but dumb white people

Except you know when BLM hammered the gently caress out of her for the "super predators" comment.

Fulchrum
Apr 16, 2013

by R. Guyovich
Okay, so how long did it take them to stop booing Hillary and start booing an actual Republican?

Polygynous
Dec 13, 2006
welp
jobs and stuff!

*yay*

deregulation!

*murmur*

Arms_Akimbo
Sep 29, 2006

It's so damn...literal.
Last I heard, the discrimination law in NC has cost the state $235M in lost commercial revenue. Preach it, whoever you are.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
I liked the Collins brothers. This dude needs to go away.

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

So people stop asking, the "Bi" in my username is a reference to my love for the two greatest collegiate sports programs in the world, the Virginia Tech Hokies and the Marshall Thundering Herd.

Mel Mudkiper posted:

dude's hair and beard game is elite-tier

this is bad post

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.
seriously though does anyone actually know who that was

Crain
Jun 27, 2007

I had a beer once with Stephen Miller and now I like him.

I also tried to ban someone from a Discord for pointing out what an unrelenting shithead I am! I'm even dumb enough to think it worked!
https://twitter.com/jimantle/status/757732785750695936

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

That guy is off to cast some E-sports, now.

hhhat
Apr 29, 2008

Arms_Akimbo posted:

Last I heard, the discrimination law in NC has cost the state $235M in lost commercial revenue. Preach it, whoever you are.

Our governor's response was something you'd expect to see in an online article's comments too.

Thanks Republicans!

Svanja
Sep 19, 2009

I hope so. I find him hilarious.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Fluffdaddy posted:

the question is not whether he owns a scooter

but how many

MLKQUOTEMACHINE
Oct 22, 2012

Some motherfuckers are always trying to ice-skate uphill

BI NOW GAY LATER posted:

this is bad post

For the life of me I couldnt figure out what question was more important:

Who is he?
Why that shirt jacket combo?
Why is his beard red?

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Mel Mudkiper posted:

A monster who skinned a kaleidoscope and made it into a shirt.

Gangsta Boogie
Jan 16, 2006

gfsincere posted:

Once again, if he felt it was so important, why hasn't he, as a senator, ever spoken out about it and worked to do loving ANYTHING in his own state?

Don't worry, I'll wait.

Hillary never campaigned on being a "civil rights leader". He did. Hence he can be called out on it. Calling people out on things they never said is a logical fallacy, a strawman. You should be familiar with that considering all of the fallacies you've been tossing around in the thread.

The Bernouts aren't voicing frustrations, they are progressive racists, that don't give a gently caress about the bigger picture, they give a gently caress about themselves and trying to have a better life than their parents, drat anyone who isn't white and college educated. If Trump came out with a platform for free college, UHC, and getting money out of politics, many of them would be over there supporting a orange Nazi, something YOU don't seem to loving understand.

They don't give a gently caress about anyone but themselves and what they feel they are owed in a country that has given their white asses so many advantages. gently caress em, and gently caress you too.

How in the gently caress does Hillary care more, when ALL of his campaigns platform do more for us than hers does?

You have once again tried to argue AGAINST Bernies platform, which is half adopted and half dead and irrelevant now, than explain WHY we shouldnt be frustrated about those same things you say he didnt speak up about in regards to how what we are now stuck with now is going to fix that?

You literally have provided nothing to show how things are going to get better now and make ZERO sense on how those "white asses" arent just going to get as many if not more advatanges under the platform we now have to just live with.

The frustrated want reform on the prisons they arent filling. Minimum wage raised to still under what they make. Drug offenses decriminalized that either their families dont suffer from or they simply walk away from. To afford the colleges theyre mommies and daddies can already pay for.

gently caress me though and not you, yeah. Makes ALOT of sense.

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

So people stop asking, the "Bi" in my username is a reference to my love for the two greatest collegiate sports programs in the world, the Virginia Tech Hokies and the Marshall Thundering Herd.

Fluffdaddy posted:

not enough vest for lol casting

Arsonist Daria
Feb 27, 2011

Requiescat in pace.

8-Bit Scholar posted:

Yes, but much like the environment, it is something that everyone SHOULD care about.

you SHOULD toss your keyboard in a dumpster but we can't always get what we want as your friend trump's song choice laid out

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Mel Mudkiper posted:

The Cloud?????

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

I think Pat Spearman is going to spit some fire.

Tiax Rules All
Jul 22, 2007
You are but the grease for the wheels of his rule.

Tatum Girlparts posted:

Haha yes just crushing the 'Clinton only cared about gays when it was cool' narrative

Literally 10 seconds of Googling

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6I1-r1YgK9I

8-Bit Scholar
Jan 23, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
"I'm a list of adjectives!"

*raucous applause*

The tech start up guy sounds like precisely the kind of tool who would build the first sentient military drone.

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

awww yeah

Kumo
Jul 31, 2004

I am a Jew.

I am disabled.

I am a being of pure liberal energy.

Scott Forstall
Aug 16, 2003

MMM THAT FAUX LEATHER

Svanja posted:

I hope so. I find him hilarious.

I hope he draws a map of the 50 states from memory.

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

BI NOW GAY LATER posted:

not enough vest for lol casting

He looked more Starcraft than League.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

that clip is literally from her voting against a constitutional level ban on gay marriage you muppet

Crain
Jun 27, 2007

I also tried to ban someone from a Discord for pointing out what an unrelenting shithead I am! I'm even dumb enough to think it worked!

8-Bit Scholar posted:

*raucous applause*

Really dude?

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

I am glad they are reminding people that Pence is a piece of poo poo, too

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Crain posted:

Really dude?

not really worth it man

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

8-Bit Scholar posted:

*raucous applause*

The tech start up guy sounds like precisely the kind of tool who would build the first sentient military drone.

we get it you're white

Fulchrum
Apr 16, 2013

by R. Guyovich
I hope that no-one backstage knew who that guy was, and it turns out he's just something the DNC spontaneously created - a hipster business advocate who is highly pro-LGBT rights.

Crain
Jun 27, 2007

Mel Mudkiper posted:

not really worth it man

Thanks for the heads up.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Fulchrum posted:

I hope that no-one backstage knew who that guy was, and it turns out he's just something the DNC spontaneously created - a hipster business advocate who is highly pro-LGBT rights.

he was born to be the phsyical avatar of the DNC

8-Bit Scholar
Jan 23, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Crain posted:

Really dude?

I always introduce myself to people by listing the first five demographic groups I'd classify myself in.

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

Fulchrum posted:

He was formed when 5 random San Francisco start up CEOS screamed DISRUPT THE MARKET while holding up their power rings

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

is the twitch stream making GBS threads the bed for anyone else?

• Locked thread