Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Arsonist Daria
Feb 27, 2011

Requiescat in pace.

8-Bit Scholar posted:

I always introduce myself to people by listing the first five demographic groups I'd classify myself in.

white white white white and white

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Another good speaker

hhhat
Apr 29, 2008

Fulchrum posted:

I hope that no-one backstage knew who that guy was, and it turns out he's just something the DNC spontaneously created - a hipster business advocate who is highly pro-LGBT rights.

The Triangle is really *really* gay

Like, *really* gay

We're fabulous

Scott Forstall
Aug 16, 2003

MMM THAT FAUX LEATHER
Spearman killed it

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

8-Bit Scholar posted:

I always introduce myself to people by listing the first five demographic groups I'd classify myself in.

Irish Italian German English and 1/86th Cherokee right

Abner Assington
Mar 13, 2005

For I am a sinner in the hands of an angry god. Bloody Mary, full of vodka, blessed are you among cocktails. Pray for me now, at the hour of my death, which I hope is soon.

Amen.
This Spearman lady is pretty cool.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

Lumberjack Bonanza posted:

white white white white and white

owns at least one t-shirt with a nintendo controller on it that says "Classically trained"

Kumo
Jul 31, 2004

"I'm an Asian."

"And I'm PC."

negromancer
Aug 20, 2014

by FactsAreUseless

Gangsta Boogie posted:

How in the gently caress does Hillary care more, when ALL of his campaigns platform do more for us than hers does?

You have once again tried to argue AGAINST Bernies platform, which is half adopted and half dead and irrelevant now, than explain WHY we shouldnt be frustrated about those same things you say he didnt speak up about in regards to how what we are now stuck with now is going to fix that?

You literally have provided nothing to show how things are going to get better now and make ZERO sense on how those "white asses" arent just going to get as many if not more advatanges under the platform we now have to just live with.

The frustrated want reform on the prisons they arent filling. Minimum wage raised to still under what they make. Drug offenses decriminalized that either their families dont suffer from or they simply walk away from. To afford the colleges theyre mommies and daddies can already pay for.

gently caress me though and not you, yeah. Makes ALOT of sense.

When those same assholes are willing to turn around and support Trump, you might want to rethink this whole loving wall of poo poo, because its all irrelevant. They are willing to sacrifice everyone else for not getting everything they desire. If that aint the height of white privilege, then idk what is.

Also if you think Bernouts are doing well in life, newsflash, they are 100k in college debt working as baristas with a Masters in Underwater Basket Weaving.

BearDrivingTruck
Oct 15, 2011

You see the most shocking sights sometimes
This segment gets a D-

Tiax Rules All
Jul 22, 2007
You are but the grease for the wheels of his rule.

Tatum Girlparts posted:

that clip is literally from her voting against a constitutional level ban on gay marriage you muppet

Yeah, and what inspiring words she spoke in defense of gay people back when supporting them didn't help her poll numbers.

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

So people stop asking, the "Bi" in my username is a reference to my love for the two greatest collegiate sports programs in the world, the Virginia Tech Hokies and the Marshall Thundering Herd.
this how ever, is dire

Crain
Jun 27, 2007

I had a beer once with Stephen Miller and now I like him.

I also tried to ban someone from a Discord for pointing out what an unrelenting shithead I am! I'm even dumb enough to think it worked!
Yes Ken Jong.

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

Ah, classic The Guy from The Hangover

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.
This ad is a strong argument for voting for Trump

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

BearDrivingTruck posted:

This segment gets a D-

yea not even Jeong can save this dumpster fire, this is a one minute joke stretched out five times too long

hhhat
Apr 29, 2008

BI NOW GAY LATER posted:

this how ever, is dire

Its like something a grandma would laugh at

Koalas March
May 21, 2007

the applause is really tepid

Fulchrum
Apr 16, 2013

by R. Guyovich
Well that was dreck.

hhhat
Apr 29, 2008
We are nearing Franken time

It's like, so close

Crain
Jun 27, 2007

I also tried to ban someone from a Discord for pointing out what an unrelenting shithead I am! I'm even dumb enough to think it worked!

fsif posted:

Ah, classic The Guy from The Hangover

Hey, and Community. Which I just realized has been off air for like 2 years.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

that's a pretty tepid and languorous quote to quote directly

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

So people stop asking, the "Bi" in my username is a reference to my love for the two greatest collegiate sports programs in the world, the Virginia Tech Hokies and the Marshall Thundering Herd.

hhhat posted:

Its like something a grandma would laugh at

abuella had to have all that explained to her

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist

hhhat posted:

We are nearing Franken time

It's like, so close

Oh thank god. I had it on mute and thought I might've missed him.

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal

Mel Mudkiper posted:

not really worth it man

8-bit Scholar white knighted poor downtrodden comedians that were hurt by :qq: PC culture :qq: so that should give you an idea of who he is.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

gently caress yeah Altoona reference

*adds it to list*

8-Bit Scholar
Jan 23, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Tatum Girlparts posted:

Irish Italian German English and 1/86th Cherokee right

I was born a poor black child

Arsonist Daria
Feb 27, 2011

Requiescat in pace.

Tatum Girlparts posted:

yea not even Jeong can save this dumpster fire, this is a one minute joke stretched out five times too long

oh so it's a ken jeong bit

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

I wish I could afford All-Clad. That poo poo is expensive

hhhat
Apr 29, 2008

Met posted:

Oh thank god. I had it on mute and thought I might've missed him.

two more after this guy then we do SNL again

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

seiferguy posted:

8-bit Scholar white knighted poor downtrodden comedians that were hurt by :qq: PC culture :qq: so that should give you an idea of who he is.

Yeah I remember him from some GBS thread but gently caress me if I can remember but it was dumb and bad

Scott Forstall
Aug 16, 2003

MMM THAT FAUX LEATHER
ALTOONA!

*click*

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

seiferguy posted:

Also thinks making transgender jokes are hilarious. A swell guy, all around. Loves those video games, though.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

imagine if the TPP people hadn't shot their wad two hours ago this would be a killer time to chant about it

Gangsta Boogie
Jan 16, 2006

gfsincere posted:

When those same assholes are willing to turn around and support Trump, you might want to rethink this whole loving wall of poo poo, because its all irrelevant. They are willing to sacrifice everyone else for not getting everything they desire. If that aint the height of white privilege, then idk what is.

Also if you think Bernouts are doing well in life, newsflash, they are 100k in college debt working as baristas with a Masters in Underwater Basket Weaving.

Dude, I hope you dont speak up against people the next time they tell you "ALL of your people are rioting and destroying their own communities" the next time there are backlashes to police violence or such things. Cause then you would be one gigantic black hypocrite

Also you were still unable to do what I asked ;-)

8-Bit Scholar
Jan 23, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

seiferguy posted:

I like to laugh. I enjoy a nice drink now and then, but only with a meal. My hobbies include hiking and video games.

Crain
Jun 27, 2007

8-Bit Scholar posted:

I was born a poor black child

But we already knew you were a Jerk.

Geostomp
Oct 22, 2008

Unite: MASH!!
~They've got the bad guys on the run!~
MSNBC is going all in on the Russian hacks and Wikileaks.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Geostomp posted:

MSNBC is going all in on the Russian hacks and Wikileaks.

protip: dont want MSNBC

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arsonist Daria
Feb 27, 2011

Requiescat in pace.

8-Bit Scholar posted:

I like to laugh. I enjoy a nice drink now and then, but only with a meal. My hobbies include hiking and video games.

I'd laugh if you hiked off a cliff playing pokemon go

• Locked thread