Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
resurgam40
Jul 22, 2007

Battler, the literal stupidest man on earth. Why are you even here, Battler, why did you come back to this place so you could fuck literally everything up?
It's Franken!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.
FRANKEN

TIME

MOTHER

FUCKERS

LogisticEarth
Mar 28, 2004

Someone once told me, "Time is a flat circle".
I almost thought that was the SNL theme music.

computer parts
Nov 18, 2010

PLEASE CLAP

8-Bit Scholar posted:

i can't help but notice that nobody here is saying that we should end the war on drugs

http://www.clickhole.com/blogpost/if-only-once-it-would-be-nice-if-hodor-said-womens-2235

Yoshifan823
Feb 19, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
God bless ya, Al.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
Al is the soothing balm we need

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

When you're plastered but you're also Al Franken and you've handled far worse.

Arsonist Daria
Feb 27, 2011

Requiescat in pace.

8-Bit Scholar posted:

^^^ Rehabilitation? Does that mean "ending the War on Drugs, and all of the laws and police procedures and policies attached to it"?

it's literally the opposite of incriminating drug users and shaming addicts

Fulchrum
Apr 16, 2013

by R. Guyovich
Something tells me he is not going to go positive in this speech,

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.
now that Prince and Prairie Home Companion are gone Franken has risen to the top of the Minnesota power rankings

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
Al Franken rules.

hhhat
Apr 29, 2008
I'm enjoying this already

FuzzySkinner
May 23, 2012

gently caress.

Wish Al Franken could have ran for president :smith:.

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Franken's got a dry delivery that doesn't seem to be connecting with the live audience. Might be the audio mix though.

rscott
Dec 10, 2009

FAUXTON posted:

When you're plastered but you're also Al Franken and you've handled far worse.

Any stand up comedian should be able to do their set wasted

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
Anyone know if AM radio is covering this? I'm leaving work and wanna listen to Al :(

Crowsbeak
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Lipstick Apathy
Trying to watch the Stream but wow just look at all the antisemitism coming from the alt right. Their a good argument for the second amendment.

8-Bit Scholar
Jan 23, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
oh nice Franken, just talk some poo poo about Iron Mike, it's not like his one-man show is a lot funnier than this speech or anything

sudo rm -rf
Aug 2, 2011

$ mv fullcommunism.sh
/america
$ cd /america
$ ./fullcommunism.sh

8-Bit Scholar posted:

^^^ Rehabilitation? Does that mean "ending the War on Drugs, and all of the laws and police procedures and policies attached to it"?

The gender wage gap is a myth what is this lady talking about

she's literally just stringing words together

lol Hillary Clinton went out and personally rescued children while secretary of state, that's right, she sent her flying robot army out there and rescued all the little children

hey look it's that 'political correctness is destroying america' guy, thanks for your insight!

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

was that rosie perez?

Crain
Jun 27, 2007

I had a beer once with Stephen Miller and now I like him.

I also tried to ban someone from a Discord for pointing out what an unrelenting shithead I am! I'm even dumb enough to think it worked!

Crowsbeak posted:

Trying to watch the Stream but wow just look at all the antisemitism coming from the alt right. Their a good argument for the second amendment.

*They're

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

seiferguy posted:

Anyone know if AM radio is covering this? I'm leaving work and wanna listen to Al :(

Stream it on C-SPAN radio, there's an app.

Svanja
Sep 19, 2009

Crowsbeak posted:

I had to close the chat box because the raging idiots are out tonight in full force.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

8-Bit Scholar posted:

lol "I want free drugs but none of the pesky "responsible use" bullshit that comes with it"

fun fact: people like you are why it continues to be A Thing.

EDIT: that and racism, of course.

Crain
Jun 27, 2007

I had a beer once with Stephen Miller and now I like him.

I also tried to ban someone from a Discord for pointing out what an unrelenting shithead I am! I'm even dumb enough to think it worked!

8-Bit Scholar posted:

oh nice Franken, just talk some poo poo about Iron Mike, it's not like his one-man show is a lot funnier than this speech or anything

On Terra Firma
Feb 12, 2008

He sounds loving plastered.

Doorknob Slobber
Sep 10, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
im sad donald isn't live tweeting this event

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

I like Franken but this bit isn't great.

Arsonist Daria
Feb 27, 2011

Requiescat in pace.
that's to say nothing of every goddamn nothing take you've been offering 8-bit scholar

you loving idiot

you scum, you loving dweeb

go back to reddit and complain about people who don't understand the brilliance of daniel tosh with the rest of the chucklefucks who spend their time guffawing anytime someone says a naughty word

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

SHES SMART ENOUGH, SHES GOOD ENOUGH AND GOSH DARN IT I LIKE HER AND YOU SHOULD TOO

LogisticEarth
Mar 28, 2004

Someone once told me, "Time is a flat circle".
Because she's good enough, she's smart enough, and gosh darn it, people like her.

E:FB :smith:

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

On Terra Firma posted:

thats how he always talks

Pastrymancy
Feb 20, 2011

11:13: Despite Gio Gonzalez warning, "Never mix your sparkling juices," Bryce Harper opens another bottle of sparkling grape and mixes it with sparkling cider.

1:07: Harper walks to the 7-11 and orders an all-syrup Slurpee.

1:10-3:05: Harper has no recollection of this time. Aliens?

On Terra Firma posted:

I would be too

Mister Mind
Mar 20, 2009

I'm not a real doctor,
But I am a real worm;
I am an actual worm
Heeraly...Hillary Clinton...

Oh, Al. :)

Abner Assington
Mar 13, 2005

For I am a sinner in the hands of an angry god. Bloody Mary, full of vodka, blessed are you among cocktails. Pray for me now, at the hour of my death, which I hope is soon.

Amen.

8-Bit Scholar posted:

Mike Tyson is a rapist so it's okay with me.

Mexican Radio
Jan 5, 2007

mombo with your jombo?

On Terra Firma posted:

Was just about to post this.

pacerhimself
Dec 30, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

On Terra Firma posted:

Doesn't really seem like it?

Harrow
Jun 30, 2012

Did all the Bernie delegates leave or did they just get tired of booing every mention of Hillary Clinton's name?

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Reason posted:

im sad donald isn't live tweeting this event

*cut to Manafort running desperately down the street with a smartphone, an orange man in a golden go-kart in hot pursuit*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

Josh Lyman posted:

I like Franken but this bit isn't great.

You're terrible. This bit and this speech are both awesome.

• Locked thread