Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Acquilae
May 15, 2013

:laffo: even on the CNN stream, the mics are so good you can tell it's like 2-3 idiots trying to start up a chant.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant

gfsincere posted:

Holy poo poo whoever was singing when Michelle came out was HORRIBLE as gently caress.
She was somehow flat and off key. It was amazing!

Also, good to know that Warren was the mean lady professor from Legally Blonde.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

"WE TRUSTED YOU" chants directed at the Senator who never endorsed their candidate

Fulchrum
Apr 16, 2013

by R. Guyovich
Are they loving yelling "we want the jew?"

8-Bit Scholar
Jan 23, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

HorseRenoir posted:

"we trusted you" lmao the salt is incredible

Lol how are you not sickened by your own party's corruption and arrogance? If any political party that I supported had half as much of the dirt revealed as those email leaks did, I'd be mortified. I feel sympathy for anyone who gave Hillary Clinton a goddamn cent.

Quorum
Sep 24, 2014

REMIND ME AGAIN HOW THE LITTLE HORSE-SHAPED ONES MOVE?

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Notice how the voices are clearly young men

Behold, the sound of privilege embodied.

disjoe
Feb 18, 2011

Evil Fluffy posted:

"We want the truth?" I can't tell what that idiot was yelling but Warren wasn't even phased and didn't skip a beat.

She almost certainly couldn't hear it.

Spacedad
Sep 11, 2001

We go play orbital catch around the curvature of the earth, son.

8-Bit Scholar posted:

We trusted you

We trusted you

'We projected on you' - warren never endorsed bernie.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Little do they know, every time they make an outburst, the union goombas triangulate and get a little bit closer

rivetz
Sep 22, 2000

Soiled Meat
"WE TRUSTED YOU" until you made a choice we disagreed with!!"

potato of destiny
Aug 21, 2005

Yeah, welcome to the club, pal.

8-Bit Scholar posted:

Lol how are you not sickened by your own party's corruption and arrogance? If any political party that I supported had half as much of the dirt revealed as those email leaks did, I'd be mortified. I feel sympathy for anyone who gave Hillary Clinton a goddamn cent.

you nominated donald trump

hhhat
Apr 29, 2008
God that's just embarrasing

I'd have shut them the gently caress up

Then again I'm a Nazi in the movie theater too

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

Epic High Five posted:

Little do they know, every time they make an outburst, the union goombas triangulate and get a little bit closer

Philly Guido is like that ghost on it follows

Kumo
Jul 31, 2004

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Notice how the voices are clearly young men

Yes, fie on them for their youth and filthy penises.

Pastrymancy
Feb 20, 2011

11:13: Despite Gio Gonzalez warning, "Never mix your sparkling juices," Bryce Harper opens another bottle of sparkling grape and mixes it with sparkling cider.

1:07: Harper walks to the 7-11 and orders an all-syrup Slurpee.

1:10-3:05: Harper has no recollection of this time. Aliens?
Liz is playing with fire

Fulchrum
Apr 16, 2013

by R. Guyovich
I'm still hearing "we want the jew"

turn it up TURN ME ON
Mar 19, 2012

In the Grim Darkness of the Future, there is only war.

...and delicious ice cream.

Epic High Five posted:

D batteries are at the ready.

MLKQUOTEMACHINE
Oct 22, 2012

Some motherfuckers are always trying to ice-skate uphill

hhhat posted:

This is amazing

Watch Danger 5.

Vilerats Mom
Jul 23, 2016

by Shine

rivetz posted:

"WE TRUSTED YOU" until you made a choice we disagreed with!!"

It's like they don't understand representative Democracy.

lynch_69
Jan 21, 2001

8-Bit Scholar posted:

lol the emails were overblown nonsense that appealed exclusively to idiots like you. The Putin/Trump better try something else.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

8-Bit Scholar posted:

being mortified at no dirt at all certainly fits with your portfolio

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

8-Bit Scholar posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j0wwY9Y5PSo

Arsonist Daria
Feb 27, 2011

Requiescat in pace.

Spacedad posted:

'We projected on you' - warren never endorsed bernie.

drat, would never expect that from obsessive bernouts

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.
Hi I noticed you guys are responding to 8-bit scholar might I recommend you try not doing that?

god bless

rscott
Dec 10, 2009

8-Bit Scholar posted:

otoh, Fascists

8-Bit Scholar
Jan 23, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
isn't Hillary pro-fracking? Elizabeth you're barking on a weird tree here

hhhat
Apr 29, 2008

nutranurse posted:

Watch Danger 5.

It was amazing for the reference

I mean jeez

Rabble
Dec 3, 2005

Pillbug
Warren giving the Bernie speech before Bernie can.

hhhat
Apr 29, 2008

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Hi I noticed you guys are responding to 8-bit scholar might I recommend you try not doing that?

god bless

Yeah plz

Kumo
Jul 31, 2004

lynch_69 posted:

lol the emails were overblown nonsense that appealed exclusively to idiots like you. The Putin/Trump better try something else.

Uh, they're going to lead to criminal & civil lawsuits and the DNC Chair has been busted down to janitor in a loving day.

Vilerats Mom
Jul 23, 2016

by Shine
Elizabeth is no Michelle.

Chelb
Oct 24, 2010

I'm gonna show SA-kun my shitposting!

Mel Mudkiper posted:

god bless

this is not bad advice and i endorse it

also: this is also a good speech

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

*Gestures at 60 years of Lions history*

8-Bit Scholar posted:

isn't Hillary pro-fracking? Elizabeth you're barking on a weird tree here

she has integrity and gives no fucks

Mechafunkzilla
Sep 11, 2006

If you want a vision of the future...
Yeah, THANKS OBAMA :rolleyes:

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Rabble posted:

Warren giving the Bernie speech before Bernie can.

I want Bernie to invite those guys who keep chanting to come up on stage and then say "Now everyone knows what you look like"

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Kumo posted:

Uh, they're going to lead to criminal & civil lawsuits and the DNC Chair has been busted down to janitor in a loving day.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j0wwY9Y5PSo

Kumo
Jul 31, 2004

lol goddam

http://www.theonion.com/article/fear-notshe-means-you-no-harm-says-elizabeth-warre-53324

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

*Gestures at 60 years of Lions history*

Vilerats Mom posted:

its 10:30, they are losing viewers every minute at this point, they pout booker and michelle on at prime time

Evrart Claire
Jan 11, 2008

Kumo posted:

Everything in the emails was the most minor loving poo poo, throwing DWS under the bus was just done half for optics and half because no one likes DWS at this point anyway.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bizarro Watt
May 30, 2010

My responsibility is to follow the Scriptures which call upon us to occupy the land until Jesus returns.

Vilerats Mom posted:

Anyone who has heard her speak before should know that. Warren is the mom that tries to gently tell you things are bad but they can get better.

• Locked thread