Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Arsonist Daria
Feb 27, 2011

Requiescat in pace.
8-bit scholar what's it like being a bigot anyway

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doorknob Slobber
Sep 10, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

8-Bit Scholar posted:

Lol how are you not sickened by your own party's corruption and arrogance? If any political party that I supported had half as much of the dirt revealed as those email leaks did, I'd be mortified. I feel sympathy for anyone who gave Hillary Clinton a goddamn cent.

I'm not a democrat, I'm not a big fan of democrats, but there was nothing in those e-mails that was really that big of a deal. The biggest deal at least to me was trying to use a person's religion or lack of religion as a smear by people who are supposed to remain neutral during the primary.

I think a lot of democrats were probably upset about the culture showed in the emails, but for a person who accepts the ideology of the democratic party none of those things in the email would really be that much of a shock and none of the things in the email went against the ideology of democrats.

fknlo
Jul 6, 2009

Fun Shoe
What are the idiots yelling now? Doesn't seem like they got close enough to a mic

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

So people stop asking, the "Bi" in my username is a reference to my love for the two greatest collegiate sports programs in the world, the Virginia Tech Hokies and the Marshall Thundering Herd.

Vilerats Mom posted:

Elizabeth is no Michelle.

no, but michelle's speech was incredible. this is good.

8-Bit Scholar
Jan 23, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Yinlock posted:

being mortified at no dirt at all certainly fits with your portfolio

You've already demonstrated that reading isn't your strong suit, so I'm not really surprised you don't see anything troubling, like the implication that Barack Obama may very well be expecting a pay day from Goldman Sachs after his presidency, that multiple news agencies--including MSNBC--have been basically puppets of the party, or the whole thing where the DNC has been doing petty bullshit to sabotage Sanders' bid for the nomination since the get-go.

HorseRenoir
Dec 25, 2011

Pillbug
what are they chanting now

Kumo
Jul 31, 2004

yeah, gently caress your mother

:)

BetterToRuleInHell
Jul 2, 2007

Touch my mask top
Get the chop chop
Ooh, another chant, too low to get what it is, sounds like a three syllable chant.

MrBuddyLee
Aug 24, 2004
IN DEBUT, I SPEW!!!

8-Bit Scholar posted:

Lol how are you not sickened by your own party's corruption and arrogance? If any political party that I supported had half as much of the dirt revealed as those email leaks did, I'd be mortified. I feel sympathy for anyone who gave Hillary Clinton a goddamn cent.
Wasn't it like 3 people who made lovely comments in those emails? Way to indict an entire political party of 75 million people based on the words of a small few.

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer
"The American people are coming for you, Republicans."

Warren goes full action movie hero. :allears:

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp

8-Bit Scholar posted:

You've already demonstrated that reading isn't your strong suit, so I'm not really surprised you don't see anything troubling, like the implication that Barack Obama may very well be expecting a pay day from Goldman Sachs after his presidency, that multiple news agencies--including MSNBC--have been basically puppets of the party, or the whole thing where the DNC has been doing petty bullshit to sabotage Sanders' bid for the nomination since the get-go.

Oh my god just please stay in games

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

8-Bit Scholar posted:

On the other hand Donald Trump.

Crain
Jun 27, 2007

I had a beer once with Stephen Miller and now I like him.

I also tried to ban someone from a Discord for pointing out what an unrelenting shithead I am! I'm even dumb enough to think it worked!

HorseRenoir posted:

oswald ownenstein
Jan 30, 2011

KING FAGGOT OF THE SHITPOST KINGDOM
Holy poo poo lol warren says "the system is rigged"

I wonder if the irony is lost on her. I'm not sure native americans have a word for irony.

Oxxidation
Jul 22, 2007

Dr Cheeto posted:

Oh my god just please stay in games

we don't want him there either

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich

8-Bit Scholar posted:

by the way everyone please click this guy's rap sheet and read the top probie and check the posts that lead to that probie

anyway if you think those emails are damning in any way then you're an idiot

turn it up TURN ME ON
Mar 19, 2012

In the Grim Darkness of the Future, there is only war.

...and delicious ice cream.

oswald ownenstein posted:

I wonder if the irony is lost on her. I'm not sure native americans have a word for irony.

Source your quotes

Evil Fluffy
Jul 13, 2009

Scholars are some of the most pompous and pedantic people I've ever had the joy of meeting.
This speech is basically what Warren needs to be saying during the entirety of the general election season. :allears:

8-Bit Scholar
Jan 23, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Reason posted:

I think a lot of democrats were probably upset about the culture showed in the emails, but for a person who accepts the ideology of the democratic party none of those things in the email would really be that much of a shock and none of the things in the email went against the ideology of democrats.

What ideology would this be, exactly?

ImpAtom posted:

On the other hand Donald Trump.

I agree. The only rational choice is to vote third party.

Kumo
Jul 31, 2004

Zerilan posted:

Everything in the emails was the most minor loving poo poo, throwing DWS under the bus was just done half for optics and half because no one likes DWS at this point anyway.

They're still finding things in the emails, like Clinton selling appointments to donors man, campaign fundraisers that were potentially illegal.

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

I feel kind of bad for Tim Kaine. He's such an afterthought I always feel sort of surprised when I hear his name. "Oh. Right. He exists."

8-Bit Scholar posted:

I agree. The only rational choice is to vote third party.

I'm sorry, I don't support anti-vaxxers.

Evrart Claire
Jan 11, 2008

Popular Thug Drink posted:

by the way everyone please click this guy's rap sheet and read the top probie and check the posts that lead to that probie

anyway if you think those emails are damning in any way then you're an idiot

They were basically just fuel for a fire that Bernouts were desperate to keep going.

Crain
Jun 27, 2007

I had a beer once with Stephen Miller and now I like him.

I also tried to ban someone from a Discord for pointing out what an unrelenting shithead I am! I'm even dumb enough to think it worked!

CJTheran
Mar 31, 2010
What are these assholes chanting about Tim Kaine

Acquilae
May 15, 2013

I don't think there's ever a speech Warren's given since she gained the national spotlight where she hasn't used that line.

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

it's not a coincidence that the booing and chanting happens every time a speaker begins to criticize Trump

axeil
Feb 14, 2006

HorseRenoir posted:

"We are entitled manchildren"

oswald ownenstein
Jan 30, 2011

KING FAGGOT OF THE SHITPOST KINGDOM

SquadronROE posted:

Source your quotes

I mean she just said it on youtube - I can't really source that yet - give me a day?

matureaudiencesonly
May 6, 2009

Why couldn't we have a Clinton/Warren ticket :(

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.
oh my god the bernie bros are doing the native american chant

EngineerJoe
Aug 8, 2004
-=whore=-

Were the chanters just making an annoying noise for like 10 seconds?

my parents boyfriend
Jan 28, 2007

Angel of Piratey Death, Yarrr!
So we think Hillary is a good choice for president now? Jesus.

Plan Z
May 6, 2012

BIG

STUPID

WALL

BetterToRuleInHell
Jul 2, 2007

Touch my mask top
Get the chop chop
What the gently caress were they doing now in the crowd, it wasn't even a chant or a boo, it was just like a constant "OOOOHHHHHHHHH".

Kumo
Jul 31, 2004

ImpAtom posted:

I feel kind of bad for Tim Kaine. He's such an afterthought I always feel sort of surprised when I hear his name. "Oh. Right. He exists."

The perfect VP.

El Golden Goose
Jul 23, 2007

What in the world are Dota memes doing in this thread

rscott
Dec 10, 2009

dota 2 memes, nice

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf

matureaudiencesonly posted:

Why couldn't we have a Clinton/Warren ticket :(

Republican governor in Massachusetts

GOOCHY
Sep 17, 2003

In an interstellar burst I'm back to save the universe!

Oh, you're cute.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quorum
Sep 24, 2014

REMIND ME AGAIN HOW THE LITTLE HORSE-SHAPED ONES MOVE?

Mel Mudkiper posted:

oh my god the bernie bros are doing the native american chant

That's what I heard too holy poo poo

they really are deluded Trump voters who haven't yet come out to themselves

• Locked thread