Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot

Graff posted:

hypothesis: this thread is making people think of their patents loving, causing extreme responses

I think it's insane that someone would choose to do this after starting a family and then be so brazen about it. That is not behavior that I'm going to normalize and start cheering for online.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fun hater
May 24, 2009

its a neat trick, but you can only do it once
op is bad at storytelling and the stories hes trying to share are somehow not very interesting. how op developed a dedicated sycophant squad regardless is a mystery. op please have more interesting life experience to share

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

a dog from hell posted:

I think it's insane that someone would choose to do this after starting a family and then be so brazen about it. That is not behavior that I'm going to normalize and start cheering for online.

brazen about it on a far away Internet forum

fun hater posted:

op is bad at storytelling and the stories hes trying to share are somehow not very interesting. how op developed a dedicated sycophant squad regardless is a mystery. op please have more interesting life experience to share

I'm good at sex chat but honestly it just feels crude to do here

thotsky
Jun 7, 2005

hot to trot
Something Awful is a really classy place.

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Please leave the room if you think this might offend you.
Grimey Drawer

echinopsis posted:

when your kids start studying health at school and they realise their parents shave their pubes :chanpop:

My parents don't shave my pubes wtf are you talking about

thotsky
Jun 7, 2005

hot to trot
I'll have you know my mom maintains a stupendous bush.

The Butcher
Apr 20, 2005

Well, at least we tried.
Nap Ghost
OP I'm glad you are having fun and seem to have a healthy outlook about this kind of thing.

I think the focus on the question of exactly how fat you and/or the other participants are is because in theory these things seem intriguing and hot, but then you see what the people actually doing them look and act like and it is not very hot at all.

So if you and your friends are indeed of at least average attractiveness, mental health and personalities, and are all happy and avoiding bad drama, good for you! It seems to be a very rare situation.

Hopefully it doesn't blow up later and destroy your marriage.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

a dog from hell posted:

OP has taken such great care to communicate to us how thoughtful and considerate he is toward his ladies, but is utterly shameless about the describing licentiousness in his marriage and feels no shame in posting about deepthroating 4s while his children sleep in another room.

"Don't rain on my parade," he says.

P good post here

DiggityDoink
Dec 9, 2007
buncha loving prudes tryin to kinkshame echopenis here

Missouri Fever
Feb 5, 2009

av by ed
do re mi
fà pí qì

Anne Whateley posted:

mature god drat sex. I get turned off if the women want sex tho, gross

lol

thotsky
Jun 7, 2005

hot to trot
No wanking either, too gay.

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

echinopsis posted:

brazen about it on a far away Internet forum

I'm good at sex chat but honestly it just feels crude to do here

Personally I will be laughing at your expense but maybe some of the YOSPOS posters would be interested in reading an example of your dirty talk so they can take notes, congratulate you etc.

Troutful
May 31, 2011

spankmeister posted:

*in outrageous french accent* you americans are all so prude, you don't know anything about amour *looks disapprovingly while taking a drag from gauloises cigarette

Graff
May 10, 2012

I.N.R.I posted:

Personally I will be laughing at your expense but maybe some of the YOSPOS posters would be interested in reading an example of your dirty talk so they can take notes, congratulate you etc.

i personally will be laughing and wanking

oh no blimp issue
Feb 23, 2011

i find this thread both informative and titillating, do you have a newsletter i can sign up to echi?

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
this thread.. noithing else my good friend

membranoid
Feb 25, 2001

fart huffer
semen chugger
as a fellow sexhaver i'm just here to give you a ^5 on your seemingly healthy open relationship

AAB
Nov 5, 2010

echinopsis posted:

mature god drat amazing sex with intimacy and caring.

me too op. love a good lifetime movie. have you seen the hit rom-com The Colour Purple featuring Oprah? now thats some mature goddamn intimacy and caring right there. pop some corn and get settled down with the big O. this aint no hollywood squares, friendo, we're talkin some throwback poo poo on a real mogul-to-mogul basis

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

I don't actually have to. this is a place to dump my poo poo cos yospos is half intrigued and half grossed out

lately I'm having to prune my list of ladies.
it's taken a while to find people who are interested and now I have too many. I still have a wife and family to maintain which are a priority and I don't want to be a dick and give the ladies too thin of a slice and I'm thinking 2 or 3 is probably a good number but than depends on their level

older ladies are the key. younger people don't really "get it" and even people my age [35] don't much either.
some have tried to drive a wedge between my wife and I, or thought they had special ownership over me. coz it's not just about sex but mostly sex but what's sex without cuddles idk???????

read this out loud and tell me if you notice anything

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
I don't. I mean I'm embarrassed because I am a poor writer and that was written like a week or so ago and I was a different person then

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Lawrence Gilchrist posted:

I don't actually have to. this is a place to dump my poo poo cos yospos is half intrigued and half grossed out

lately I'm having to prune my list of ladies.
it's taken a while to find people who are interested and now I have too many. I still have a wife and family to maintain which are a priority and I don't want to be a dick and give the ladies too thin of a slice and I'm thinking 2 or 3 is probably a good number but than depends on their level

older ladies are the key. younger people don't really "get it" and even people my age [35] don't much either.
some have tried to drive a wedge between my wife and I, or thought they had special ownership over me. coz it's not just about sex but mostly sex but what's sex without cuddles idk???????

read this out loud and tell me if you notice anything

I would never ever let anything that sounded like that come out of my mouth. but since you asked Ive noticed that the post sounds a big gay monologue from The Wolf of Wall Street if its a drug addicted balding low carb diet YOSPOS poster with flat affect typing it on a computer instead of leonardo dicaprio pretending to say it.

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

I.N.R.I posted:

I would never ever let anything that sounded like that come out of my mouth. but since you asked Ive noticed that the post sounds a big gay monologue from The Wolf of Wall Street if its a drug addicted balding low carb diet YOSPOS poster with flat affect typing it on a computer instead of leonardo dicaprio pretending to say it.

lol

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Op, what's your pussy eating skills rating? 10 being amazeballs and 1 being bad.

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
echi should tell the burger king story.

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Jonny 290 posted:

that is the best story. like, ever

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
I don't know if I can do it justice.. I need to word it in such a way that it highlights just how awkward it really was. But somehow without making me sound like a total loser

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Jonny 290 posted:

Tell me what you know.

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer

echinopsis posted:

I don't know if I can do it justice.. I need to word it in such a way that it highlights just how awkward it really was. But somehow without making me sound like a total loser

you were a teenager, all teenagers are losers by definition

the bsd boys
Aug 8, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 381 days!
Come on, we don't want to make Echi post something that makes him sound ridiculous.

Death Bot
Mar 4, 2007

Binary killing machines, turning 1 into 0 since 0011000100111001 0011011100110110

echinopsis posted:

It's 10 pages too late for that xD

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Friday night Mrs whippy came over. ever had a beer? I had too many. sex was.. literally forgettable. great but I can barely remember it. she's dirty. we had fun and laughs for a couple hours before and then things happened such as
  • oral sex
  • etc

it was good. she stayed night. I got to sleep with a women on each side cuddled into me

but both the wife and I reckon threesomes are kinda a bit boring if you're not the odd one out. since neither of us are really bi it means it's largely about doing it for the other person and while that's fine it's not that exciting.

and then Sunday night I went and visited another women. she's a keeper. she's older which is hot as hell and GENUINELY ENJOYS DEEPTHROATING FOR HER OWN SAKE which is not bad and indeed fun. she also enjoys a good post coital cuddle

she's coming over sat night too

the new issue though is this even older lady and she's foxy as gently caress (although have not met her) but I have to more or less slow that down and move on. but she likes the attention and I'm sweet and easy to talk to and I think she's a bit lonely so she wants
to chat al the time and it bothers my wife a bit how much she seems to want to be part of my life

Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

echinopsis posted:

she's a keeper. she's older which is hot as hell and GENUINELY ENJOYS DEEPTHROATING FOR HER OWN SAKE

lol

Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

god bless you echi, keep doing you

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

mishaq posted:

echi's poor soon-to-be hosed up kids :ohdear:

mate what even makes you guys think thats ineviatable

I mean I talked to a girl who was married for 2 years and it sounded like she wasn't satisfied with her current marriage and looking for ways to feel satisfied. its not like that here

spankmeister
Jun 15, 2008

echinopsis posted:

but both the wife and I reckon threesomes are kinda a bit boring if you're not the odd one out. since neither of us are really bi it means it's largely about doing it for the other person and while that's fine it's not that exciting.

yep she's already getting bored because she's really only interested in other men and she'll leave you sooner or later. sorry m8

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
what. am I about to leave her because I don't want to gently caress a whole bunch of dudes?

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer

mishaq posted:

god bless you echi, keep doing you

and everyone else

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

This thread had some novelty at the beginning I think but all his stories are "Uh umm a women came over and there was a blowjob and some cuddles" in several paragraphs worth of words when it should be awesome sex stories like the one time I saw a guy at a bar with a pool cue stuck up his rear end, just literally sticking straight up in the air

Farg
Nov 19, 2013
become a marine biologist op

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spankmeister
Jun 15, 2008

echinopsis posted:

what. am I about to leave her because I don't want to gently caress a whole bunch of dudes?

No she's gonna leave you.

• Locked thread