Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.
between Franken and Ellison Minnesota is a chill as gently caress state

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

axeil
Feb 14, 2006
The intro and exit music for this is really lame.

"How you doing Democrats!" Oh Keith...

edit: Okay he's bringing the energy. Good on you Keith even if you're a bit of a goofy guy.

resurgam40
Jul 22, 2007

Battler, the literal stupidest man on earth. Why are you even here, Battler, why did you come back to this place so you could fuck literally everything up?
That was a drat good speech... and a good outro, too!

Svanja
Sep 19, 2009

oswald ownenstein posted:

maybe if she sent some smoke signal disses that Trump didn't understand?

I see what you did there.
You're gross.

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf

Spacebump posted:

We don't live in the timeline where Biff gets the time machine. The Cubs didn't win last year.

They won in the timeline where he didn't have the time machine, we have no idea what happened to the Cubs when he ruled the World

disjoe
Feb 18, 2011

i dunno Trump has summarily destroyed her everytime they've exchanged volleys

lol dork

Evil Fluffy
Jul 13, 2009

Scholars are some of the most pompous and pedantic people I've ever had the joy of meeting.

Xae posted:

Here is the plan

2016-2024 : Clinton
2024-2032: Michelle Obama/Warren
2032-2040: Warren

2032-2040 is Chelsea/????, followed by Malia/Sasha in 2040.

Was reddit not crazy enough for you anymore so you had to go directly to the source of insanity?

matureaudiencesonly
May 6, 2009

bigperm posted:

I agree with just about everything said about this convention except for the part about Hillary being a good person to follow through on any of it.

Yea, I'm not sold on the 'protect social security' and 'holding big banks accountable' lines.

Maybe if Warren was the bottom half of the ticket!!! :mad:

Koalas March
May 21, 2007

i dunno Trump has summarily destroyed her everytime they've exchanged volleys

Timeless Appeal
May 28, 2006

Geostomp posted:

Butt-hurt Bernie Bros screeching aside, this convention is night and day to the Republican one. I know it usually is a big difference, but this year they couldn't be much more opposite.

Warren continues to go for Trump's throat.
I was ready for her to say "No man" when she was going through the whole what kind of man stuff.

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

So people stop asking, the "Bi" in my username is a reference to my love for the two greatest collegiate sports programs in the world, the Virginia Tech Hokies and the Marshall Thundering Herd.

All of these speeches have been deadpan

I haven't seen a single speech that had the passion and sincerity that David Clark's speech had

:lol:

Mo_Steel
Mar 7, 2008

Let's Clock Into The Sunset Together

Fun Shoe
Minnesota gettin' love tonight, best state so deserves it.

Miss Nomer
May 7, 2007
Saving the world in a thong

8-Bit Scholar posted:

Clinton is pro-fracking

Clinton is going to do jack and poo poo to help the environment.
Welp, looks like I'm voting Trump then.

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer
"My Democrats!" is going to be a Republican meme by tomorrow morning.

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf
What?

Evil Fluffy
Jul 13, 2009

Scholars are some of the most pompous and pedantic people I've ever had the joy of meeting.
Oh my god this dude is so loving loud after Warren that my ears are hurting because I had to turn up the volume for her.

Yoshifan823
Feb 19, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Ellison is cool, gently caress Cory Booker.

Quorum
Sep 24, 2014

REMIND ME AGAIN HOW THE LITTLE HORSE-SHAPED ONES MOVE?

matureaudiencesonly posted:

Yea, I'm not sold on the 'protect social security' and 'holding big banks accountable' lines.

What on earth would that actually do to reassure you of anything? Why is the VP pick, a purely PR move, any more real to you than any of the other purely PR moves Clinton has made to reassure you of her sincerity on this matter?

Doorknob Slobber
Sep 10, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

Lumberjack Bonanza posted:

fracking is a corpse you goddamn idiot

thanks to our friends in the middle east woop woop

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

So people stop asking, the "Bi" in my username is a reference to my love for the two greatest collegiate sports programs in the world, the Virginia Tech Hokies and the Marshall Thundering Herd.

matureaudiencesonly posted:

Pro-tip: There isn't anyone on the right to triangulate away from you can stop worrying.

oswald ownenstein
Jan 30, 2011

KING FAGGOT OF THE SHITPOST KINGDOM

ImpAtom posted:

It's always fun when someone can't avoid the racist drop.

I dunno I think it's more racist to falsely claim to be a troubled minority to your advantage

Car Hater
May 7, 2007

wolf. bike.
Wolf. Bike.
Wolf! Bike!
WolfBike!
WolfBike!
ARROOOOOO!

Xae posted:

Here is the plan

2016-2024 : Clinton
2024-2032: Michelle Obama/Warren
2032-2040: Warren

2016-201X Clinton
201X-2020 Kaine
2020-2024 Cruz
2024-???? Cruz' hatchlings eat all our brains

axeil
Feb 14, 2006
Is Keith the last guy before Bernie? Because he's doing a good job of priming the pump for Bernie to have a good speech to end all this idiotic infighting.

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Ellison has made a career out of pissing off and subsequently owning whitey.

They were like "eh whaddya gonna do swear your oath of office on a Quran?"

poo poo yeah he swore it on a Quran, the one owned and annotated by Thomas Jefferson.

Soy Division
Aug 12, 2004

What are they chanting now?

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.
Ahahahahaha those dudes are still trying to get a chant going and its getting drowned out

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

I dunno I think it's more racist to falsely claim to be a troubled minority to your advantage

Nah, it's you.

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

Nah, it's you.

Koalas March
May 21, 2007

axeil posted:

Is Keith the last guy before Bernie? Because he's doing a good job of priming the pump for Bernie to have a good speech to end all this idiotic infighting.

they will just boo him too

Gyges
Aug 4, 2004

NOW NO ONE
RECOGNIZE HULK

Yoshifan823 posted:

Ellison is cool, gently caress Cory Booker.

Counter point.

Ellison is cool, Cory Booker is also cool.

matureaudiencesonly
May 6, 2009

Quorum posted:

What on earth would that actually do to reassure you of anything? Why is the VP pick, a purely PR move, any more real to you than any of the other purely PR moves Clinton has made to reassure you of her sincerity on this matter?

That part was a joke, friend, although I have been posting in earnest itt so I apologize for the confusion.

BI NOW GAY LATER posted:

Pro-tip: There isn't anyone on the right to triangulate away from you can stop worrying.

Sorry, not getting this one. You mean she's posturing to capture the center-right votes?

Koalas March
May 21, 2007

detroit shout-out! holla!

MagusDraco
Nov 11, 2011

even speedwagon was trolled

Gail Wynand posted:

What are they chanting now?

They're back to No Unity. No Trust.

8-Bit Scholar
Jan 23, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Lumberjack Bonanza posted:

fracking is a corpse you goddamn idiot

???

Bernie Sanders needs to come up, tear his speech up, and say that this carnival of excess is exactly the sort of poo poo he had campaigned against. This entire night has been rife with arrogant people openly lying through their teeth to the American people, and he has the unique opportunity now to steal the election, the momentum of everything, away from both Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton.

axeil
Feb 14, 2006
Also, isn't Keith Ellison running for Senate this year? I thought I read something about him going for an open seat but maybe I hallucinated that.

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

FAUXTON posted:

Ellison has made a career out of pissing off and subsequently owning whitey.

They were like "eh whaddya gonna do swear your oath of office on a Quran?"

poo poo yeah he swore it on a Quran, the one owned and annotated by Thomas Jefferson.

Lol

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

I'm into this thread being a chain of salt pictures and Empire gifs

Pastrymancy
Feb 20, 2011

11:13: Despite Gio Gonzalez warning, "Never mix your sparkling juices," Bryce Harper opens another bottle of sparkling grape and mixes it with sparkling cider.

1:07: Harper walks to the 7-11 and orders an all-syrup Slurpee.

1:10-3:05: Harper has no recollection of this time. Aliens?
It's happening

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer
I have no clue who this guy is but he owns. Cory Booker/this guy 2024.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BetterToRuleInHell
Jul 2, 2007

Touch my mask top
Get the chop chop
THE BERNIELUTION IS STARTING

• Locked thread