Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude
- My homework ate my dog, I had to put my homework down.

- I couldn't copy my cat.

- I couldn't find anyone to bully into doing it for me.

- Donald Trump triggered me and I forgot to bring my homework to my safe space.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
I GOT PROBED, ALRIGHT?

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude

Splatmaster posted:

I GOT PROBED, ALRIGHT?

"The idiot king of BYOB, an island of chill and magic in a sea of madness probated me.."
I will try this.

<3 <3 Vanisher

SirJohnnyMcDonald

by exmarx
i was holding a vigil for sweet harambe

DO YOU NOT FEEL THIS LOSS???

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

symbolic

i had to regain control of my local Pokemon Go gym

FutonForensic

my home died. can't do homework without a home. that's just work, and child labor is illegal. are you a criminal, teach?

Macnult

- My sanity is worth way more than 10% of my final grade.

- It's being graded on correctness too? hah.

- The textbook pdf I torrented doesn't include the homework questions.

Macnult

I suffer from homework-taking anxiety. I'll get stuck on a problem, lose myself as I frantically skim through the pages of my $300 textbook, and next thing I know I'm hella blazed at some rager with an oh so favorable ratio.

City of Glompton

FutonForensic posted:

my home died. can't do homework without a home. that's just work, and child labor is illegal. are you a criminal, teach?

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

Dr. Yinz Ljubljana

Putin hacked my email and gave it to Donald Trump. You see that homework with "Trump" written on it? that was mine until this morning. guess i'll have to do it again

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack
I ate it.

----------------

drilldo squirt

The Vastness of everything and my inherent insignificance means that me turning in the homework or not will have no appreciable effect to our reality as a whole and was therefore meaningless.

----------------

drilldo squirt

Put it in a box that would destroy everything inside it if a random subatomic even took place and was in a indeterminable state until you opened it and collapsed the waveform into an empty box. I mean when you think about it, it's really your fault professor.

----------------

drilldo squirt

Took a risk on the non zero chance existence would spontaneously rearrange itself to my benefit.

----------------

Twerkteam Pizza

Had to poop and the worksheet was the only thing available to wipe with

Twerkteam Pizza

I am a horrible student

Twerkteam Pizza

Maman died today.

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
most of my home work was appropriated through capitalistic exploitation

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
my local cleric declared home work haram

alnilam

I put it off until sunday and then remembered that my puritan lifestyle prohibits me from doing any work on sunday

Nosfereefer

home work is just a reflection of the hegemonic language of the socio-economic elite which is imposed on the marginalized classes of society

Nosfereefer

home work is a bourgeois excess

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
I already turned it in, not my fault your health care sucks and you have a case of undiagnosed altzheimer's, you can stop projecting your hardships onto me I still got a life to live you know!

FutonForensic

oh boy! time to do my physics homework. first problem?

1) Lucy is standing at the edge of a 50m high cliff. She wonders at what height of the cliff she would reach terminal velocity, were she to step off.

oh my god!! lucy don't do it

Lucy--

no. this ends here. only by not finishing the reading of this question can i keep lucy alive and perfect forever. i'll gladly take an F--i saved a life today.

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Student: You wanna know why I didn't do my homework? I'll tell you why my homework isn't done. Because it's got PROBLEMS in it. This country has enough problems without me having to deal with any more of them I can tell you! I'll solve the problems one at a time. I'll have people address the problem with solutions, lots of solutions- GREAT solutions. They will be the best solutions, with words, BIG words- multisyllable words with complex definitions and we can make homework great again!

Teacher: Oh will you just go back to your seat and sit the hell down, Donald!

drilldo squirt

FutonForensic posted:

oh boy! time to do my physics homework. first problem?

1) Lucy is standing at the edge of a 50m high cliff. She wonders at what height of the cliff she would reach terminal velocity, were she to step off.

oh my god!! lucy don't do it

Lucy--

no. this ends here. only by not finishing the reading of this question can i keep lucy alive and perfect forever. i'll gladly take an F--i saved a life today.

She ran out of objects to throw.

----------------

POOL IS CLOSED

I'm just exploding with mackerel. This is the aji wo kutta of my discontent.
i spilled bee syrup on my homework and it got stuck to my cat. then my cat ran away. :cry: i'm offering a reward if you find her.

brought 2 u by Manifisto, mastercraftsposter of sigs

alnilam

RedTonic posted:

i spilled bee syrup on my homework and it got stuck to my cat. then my cat ran away. :cry: i'm offering a reward if you find her.

ah the ol redirect

Twerkteam Pizza

Splatmaster posted:

Student: You wanna know why I didn't do my homework? I'll tell you why my homework isn't done. Because it's got PROBLEMS in it. This country has enough problems without me having to deal with any more of them I can tell you! I'll solve the problems one at a time. I'll have people address the problem with solutions, lots of solutions- GREAT solutions. They will be the best solutions, with words, BIG words- multisyllable words with complex definitions and we can make homework great again!

Teacher: Oh will you just go back to your seat and sit the hell down, Donald!

Lol

google THIS

yesterday, when you assigned the homework, you didn't care that I hadn't completed it, yet now you do? how am I supposed to live up to your expectations when they keep changing?

Twerkteam Pizza

Instead of reviewing cross multiplication I read The Dispossessed

eonwe

IM HOMELESS OKAY?

alnilam

I didn't do my homework on j s mill because i didn't see the net societal benefit from it

alnilam

I didn't do my kant homework because i wouldn't wish that assignment on anyone else, let alone everyone else

Twerkteam Pizza

Eonwe posted:

IM HOMELESS OKAY?

When I was in grade school my classmate Brady got kicked out by his Mom.

He was 12. He stayed with us for a few weeks while his grandmother found an apartment in the area.

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
maybe it's nice outside and i'm just happy to be off work? i don't usually skip anywhere but if i did it would probably be home from work and i don't think i need an excuse :colbert:

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
"i graduated 22 years ago, why do you keep assigning me homework?"

SIDS Vicious

my uncle had to go to court and I was the lead witness sorry

Nosfereefer

i did not consent to a joinder with the corporate school body and thus by assigning me home work you are aggressing on my bodily sovereignty. furthermore the flag in the classroom is clearly a maritime flag and i

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Luvcow posted:

"i graduated 22 years ago, why do you keep assigning me homework?"

"How did you get this number? stop calling me!"

• Locked thread