Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

matureaudiencesonly posted:

UGH I already made that joke :mad: this is worse than the DNC stealing Bernie's votes!!!!

YOU DIDN'T INVENT THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE

wait poo poo wrong convention

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BetterToRuleInHell
Jul 2, 2007

Touch my mask top
Get the chop chop
Anderson Cooper just said that the DNC people were passing the blue Bernie signs out before the speech. That was nice of them :)

stone cold
Feb 15, 2014

axeil posted:

In...in celebration right? :ohdear:

When they called Ohio I started screaming and running around my apartment before running outside. I think I may have also spilled my beer everywhere.

thanks, obama

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

A Greek pantheist well I never

Soy Division
Aug 12, 2004

disjoe posted:

Did this woman step out of a portal from the 1990's
She's a rabbi, not some prosperity gospel televangelist

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.
Well that was good

I needed this

have faith in America again

rscott
Dec 10, 2009

drat look at this dumb millennial crying

oswald ownenstein
Jan 30, 2011

KING FAGGOT OF THE SHITPOST KINGDOM

When you're wrong, and Trump wins, on a scale of 1 to mad how mad are you going to be?

Nitrousoxide
May 30, 2011

do not buy a oneplus phone

FAUXTON posted:

I mean I've volunteered and still been on the losing end of a vote before but I didn't throw a teary fit about it in 2004 or 2010.

Do you mock people who cry at weddings too? Or stories in movies?

axeil
Feb 14, 2006

disjoe posted:

Did this woman step out of a portal from the 1990's

Look this whole election is a 90s throwback, might as well bring back 90s fashion too.

disjoe
Feb 18, 2011

lol forgot the gavel

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.
lol she forgot the hammer

best ending to the night

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer

oswald ownenstein posted:

When you're wrong, and Trump wins, on a scale of 1 to mad how mad are you going to be?

A fraction of how mad you are right now.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Poor stupid girl on MSNBC with her "Stop Her" sign.

MLKQUOTEMACHINE
Oct 22, 2012

Some motherfuckers are always trying to ice-skate uphill
the walk back for the gavel, lol

Spacebump
Dec 24, 2003

Dallas Mavericks: Generations
Lady being interviewed on MSNBC having a "hard time" dealing with Bernie's endorsement of Hillary.

PenguinKnight
Apr 6, 2009

rscott posted:

drat look at this dumb millennial crying

look at that dumb gently caress idiot bitch getting teary about politics (now let me tell you about how my celebration when someone else one was totes cool)

BUSH 2112
Sep 17, 2012

I lie awake, staring out at the bleakness of Megadon.

oswald ownenstein posted:

Poll just came out that only shows Clinton trailing Trump by two points in Georgia. Georgia.

Beef-Stew
Feb 1, 2005
mmmmmmm... Beefy
Haha two failed gavels. That sums up this day nicely.

Monaghan
Dec 29, 2006

good speech from bernie. Wish he won, but eh whattaya going to do.

Weird BIAS
Jul 5, 2007

so... guess that's it, huh? just... don't say i didn't warn you.
where is it

Lprsti99
Apr 7, 2011

Everything's coming up explodey!

Pillbug
Goddamn, I really hope they get the Satanist dude who did that city hall invocation a few months ago to do one here. Heads would explode.

Also lol they forgot the gavel again.

Polygynous
Dec 13, 2006
welp
Someone's going to lose the gavel and no one will know what to do tomorrow.

Sephiroth_IRA
Mar 31, 2010

I know I'm supposed to be laughing at the guy in the bowtie but the lady on the bottom right has me in stitches.

Yoshifan823
Feb 19, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

FAUXTON posted:

I mean I've volunteered and still been on the losing end of a vote before but I didn't throw a teary fit about it in 2004 or 2010.

I think I teared up watching Obama speak once or twice, but not because of an election result.

That said, if Trump wins I probably will cry.

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

So people stop asking, the "Bi" in my username is a reference to my love for the two greatest collegiate sports programs in the world, the Virginia Tech Hokies and the Marshall Thundering Herd.

nutranurse posted:

"where is it"

Chelb
Oct 24, 2010

I'm gonna show SA-kun my shitposting!
they should just carry gavels on their persons

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

nutranurse posted:

I feel like if you already walked off stage you don't need to actually gavel

computer parts
Nov 18, 2010

PLEASE CLAP

BUSH 2112 posted:

Poll just came out that only shows Clinton trailing Trump by two points in Georgia. Georgia.

Georgia doesn't like Russia, it makes sense.

Blue Star
Feb 18, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

PenguinKnight posted:

look at that dumb gently caress idiot bitch getting teary about politics (now let me tell you about how my celebration when someone else one was totes cool)

Butthurt white person spotted

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

This Bernout on MSNBC is loving ridiculous. "To hear him say Hillary is the best choice, I just don't believe it."

Okay, vote for Trump then. :fuckoff:

She said Bernie is lying about Hillary supporting $15 min wage.

"Hillary or Trump?"

"Green Party"

Oh my god.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Spacebump posted:

Lady being interviewed on MSNBC having a "hard time" dealing with Bernie's endorsement of Hillary.
She's for Jill Stein, what a dummy.

Yoshifan823
Feb 19, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

spoon0042 posted:

Someone's going to lose the gavel and no one will know what to do tomorrow.

"if we steal the gavel they can't bring the convention to order and Hillary won't be the nominee!" - some dumbass right now, probably

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Don't you tell me my business again.

BUSH 2112 posted:

I wish they'd stop saying "that wall will never be built." Normal people read that as "that would be an idiotic and ineffective idea that would cost way too much money" but it gives the "mexicans takin over our country!" people ammunition.

Just say "Mr. Trump, tear down that wall"

matureaudiencesonly
May 6, 2009

Lprsti99 posted:

Goddamn, I really hope they get the Satanist dude who did that city hall invocation a few months ago to do one here. Heads would explode.

Also lol they forgot the gavel again.

Haha what? Anyone got a link to this?

8-Bit Scholar
Jan 23, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Well that was good

I needed this

have faith in America again

hope is a mistake

Well this was entertaining. I'm disappointed Sanders didn't make it a spectacle but I suppose the convention isn't over yet. I'll be curious to see if Clinton can ignite the room in nearly the same way.

As always, I encourage all of you to do the moral thing this election season and vote third party.

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Nitrousoxide posted:

Do you mock people who cry at weddings too? Or stories in movies?

Not unless they're the pissy ex of one of the people getting married/openly sobbing about the Ghostbusters closing the portal

Yoshifan823
Feb 19, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
I'm really disappointed that no news channel has a Sarandon-Cam. I need to see if she's still unhappy.

Munkeymon
Aug 14, 2003

Motherfucker's got an
armor-piercing crowbar! Rigoddamndicu𝜆ous.

matureaudiencesonly posted:

Haha what? Anyone got a link to this?

https://twitter.com/freddoso/status/757674721022468096

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

So people stop asking, the "Bi" in my username is a reference to my love for the two greatest collegiate sports programs in the world, the Virginia Tech Hokies and the Marshall Thundering Herd.
https://twitter.com/BernieSanders/status/757779905593614336

e!

• Locked thread