Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

https://twitter.com/HOTCOMICS_2/status/756500905831182340/photo/1

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Pokemon Go with better graphics!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_z5AVH5snHo

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?

And here we have this sponge creature. It is extremely dangerous and could attack at any time, so we must deal with it!

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
The hydraulic press channel is the best channel on youtube

value-brand cereal
May 2, 2008

Rahonavis posted:

First thought: Aww, they're cute!

Second thought: poo poo, this is going to end up like Fluffy Ponies again isn't it? :gonk:

No. They just like the idea of a deadly cyborg who's actually some loving nerdy rear end loser being in the form of a small loaf. Also it's too long to quote, but here's something else that's interesting and weird with the Raiden / Sam loaves: whiteblood.co.vu/post/97204715302/rp-starter

The same person [in the link] also draws and reblogs some other stuff relating to Raiden and the metal gear rising game.

SirPhoebos
Dec 10, 2007

WELL THAT JUST HAPPENED!

jjac
Jun 12, 2007

What time is it?!

Oh goodness :3:

https://twitter.com/HOTCOMICS_2/status/741990529282363393

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

mdct
Sep 2, 2011

Tingle tingle kooloo limpah.
These are my magic words.

Don't steal them.

HEY JUNKMAN CHECK ME OUT IM GONNA FREAKIN HOOK THIS FREAKIN COWBOY rear end in a top hat OVER HERE

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

Of course.

Vorpal Cat
Mar 19, 2009

Oh god what did I just post?

I've been on the internet too long, my first though wasn't "why is Moltress a wifu?" it was "why aren't the other two as well?".

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

The developer of Brigador is a secret chud, don't give him money

Vorpal Cat posted:

I've been on the internet too long, my first though wasn't "why is Moltress a wifu?" it was "why aren't the other two as well?".

My first thought was actually "Why is the pokemon holding a pokeball, it doesn't work that way." Then I realized moltres was a lady and had the same thought you did. Then I realized Zapdos' wings looked wrong.

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
The car is on fire, and there's no driver at the wheel

edit:

Pomp has a new favorite as of 08:43 on Jul 26, 2016

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

well now i can say i've seen everything

Mikedawson
Jun 21, 2013

https://twitter.com/ladygolem/status/757805645332516864

Amppelix
Aug 6, 2010

Mycroft Holmes posted:

I love these little loving gremlins so much.

when did we start calling children gremlins

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

Since they started destroying planes.

Slime
Jan 3, 2007

Nanomashoes posted:

Since they started destroying planes.

This is what happens when bratty little sisters aren't disciplined for breaking their brother's toy plane. They grow up without learning it's wrong and end up breaking real ones.

Pierson
Oct 31, 2004

College Slice
The fan-interpretations of Overwatch have been far better and funnier than whatever heroic milquetoasts Blizzard are trying to sell and Gremlin D.Va is A+.

See also; The Pokemon Go team leaders.

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

Pomp posted:

The car is on fire, and there's no driver at the wheel

edit:

I'm not entirely surprised there's Godspeed inspired art out there

HGH
Dec 20, 2011

Pierson posted:

The fan-interpretations of Overwatch have been far better and funnier than whatever heroic milquetoasts Blizzard are trying to sell and Gremlin D.Va is A+.

Apparently they finally admitted the game has nothing to do with anything in the videos/trailers/websites.

Nihilarian
Oct 2, 2013

HGH posted:

Apparently they finally admitted the game has nothing to do with anything in the videos/trailers/websites.
they've been clear about that since basically the start

HappyKitty
Jul 11, 2005

Arcsquad12 posted:

And here ve have this spong creature. It is extremmely dangerouz and could at-tack at any time, so ve must deal vith it!

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

Amppelix posted:

when did we start calling children gremlins

You shouldn't feed them after midnight.

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

Slime posted:

This is what happens when bratty little sisters aren't disciplined for breaking their brother's toy plane. They grow up without learning it's wrong and end up breaking real ones.

He told her not to touch it...

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

What the

Real 3D guy looks completely normal

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Internet Kraken
Apr 24, 2010

slightly amused
How dare people trash talk electrode, I'm gonna look for some fanart to show how cool it is!

Yeah!

Huh

No dammit

Nevermind

Barnes And Body Works
Mar 2, 2016

:shroom::shroom::shroom::shroom::shroom::shroom:
:chillout:

Internet Kraken posted:

How dare people trash talk electrode, I'm gonna look for some fanart to show how cool it is!

Yeah!

is that supposed to be ditto

Kaiser Mazoku
Mar 24, 2011

Didn't you see it!? Couldn't you see my "spirit"!?
LISA/Undertale spoilers

http://i.imgur.com/K9yWcdY.png

Concordat
Mar 4, 2007

Secondary Objective: Commit Fraud - Complete

RareAcumen posted:

C'mon dude, I posted it on the same page even.

Oh, whoops.

Cleretic
Feb 3, 2010

Ignore my posts!
I'm aggressively wrong about everything!

Pierson posted:

In my book, lovely Gremlin D.Va is better than Real D.Va, and in fact most fan-interpretations like that overall because it actually gives her flaws and a character instead of a grating, awful, hyper-pandering disaster that I hate more than I've ever hated any fictional character.

I don't like fan-versions of any other characters in Overwatch (except Reaper, but that's because Reaper's a character that's inherently hilarious), but I'm cool with them turning the blatant and terrible Mary Sue waifu-bait into a garbage person.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

:yikes:

Her Dryer
Oct 15, 2012

Yeah how 'bout we get on the freaking payload or somethin'

poptart_fairy
Apr 8, 2009

by R. Guyovich

Cleretic posted:

In my book, lovely Gremlin D.Va is better than Real D.Va, and in fact most fan-interpretations like that overall because it actually gives her flaws and a character instead of a grating, awful, hyper-pandering disaster that I hate more than I've ever hated any fictional character.

I don't like fan-versions of any other characters in Overwatch (except Reaper, but that's because Reaper's a character that's inherently hilarious), but I'm cool with them turning the blatant and terrible Mary Sue waifu-bait into a garbage person.

Angry about gamer girls.

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you and I possess.

Cleretic posted:

Winky face!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hardcordion
Feb 5, 2008

BARK BARK BARK
Here's some fan art, of sorts.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MEyOof9Z9o4

• Locked thread