Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
fade5
May 31, 2012

by exmarx
TPP, police, Black Lives Matter, immigration were all mentioned last night.

For ISIS, our actions speak louder than words:
https://twitter.com/USNavy/status/756568258140971008

And is that seriously all they've got? "You didn't fearmonger about ISIS enough!" Really?

E:

Pook Good Mook posted:

Really hammers home that Republicans are a bunch of pussies who can't live their life without something to fear. There is almost no circumstances that would cause me to fear ISIS in any way, certainly nothing that would cause me to change my daily behavior. Yet these pansies apparently can't go an hour thinking about the next thing that will harm the "Greatest and strongest country in the world"
There we go, my thoughts exactly.:hfive:

fade5 fucked around with this message at 18:44 on Jul 26, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xandu
Feb 19, 2006

It's hard to be humble when you're as great as I am.
https://twitter.com/EliStokols/status/757983350426570752

The ego, it can't be contained

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.
Sean Hannity tried to cut the line getting a cheesesteak from Wawa, made some comments about black people, then got booed out of the store.

I love it, don't even care if it's true.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Does politico even have a paper mag?

e: https://twitter.com/maggieNYT/status/757995573333155842

ahhhahahahh

Sarmhan
Nov 1, 2011

Of course, any reasonable person would realize being given softball questions where you can strongly repudiate David Duke is a GOOD thing. Unless you're trying to pander to the worst racists.

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

zoux posted:

It does have a bi-weekly print issue.

Necc0
Jun 30, 2005

by exmarx
Broken Cake

skaboomizzy posted:

Sean Hannity tried to cut the line getting a cheesesteak from Wawa, made some comments about black people, then got booed out of the store.

I love it, don't even care if it's true.

Wait, what?

Constant Hamprince
Oct 24, 2010

by exmarx
College Slice

uh did he mean to give out the cell phone number of trump's comms coordinator?

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Joementum posted:

It does have a bi-weekly print issue.

twice a month or twice a week

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Constant Hamprince posted:

Wouldn't the "communications coordinator" be the person who should have a publicly-available phone number?

colonel_korn
May 16, 2003

Crosspost from politoons thread

https://twitter.com/GOP/status/757687865471963137

https://twitter.com/kcgreenn/status/757698876077928449

https://twitter.com/thenib/status/757790230350929921

No need for photoshopped versions anymore :D

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

prefect posted:

Wouldn't the "communications coordinator" be the person who should have a publicly-available phone number?

It's probably just Trump's phone number.

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

MaxNV posted:

And that's why the first debate is essentially a guaranteed win for Trump.

The dude couldn't even keep it together as one of 15 people on a debate stage where everyone else wasn't allowed to talk about him being a racist shitbag because they are too and they don't want to offend racist shitbag fans. And one of those people was a Bush brother who couldn't figure out that he shouldn't say he'd re-do Iraq until he was re-asked like 6 times. And he was supposed to be a front-runner. And then there was Ben Carson....who took the lead for a while.

I don't care if you dunked all over that stage, you are not ready for a Clinton one on one.

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Iron Crowned posted:

It's probably just Trump's phone number.

I would love nothing more than for this to be true

radical meme
Apr 17, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Also, is that a Trump company email address or a Trump official campaign email address? Not that the FEC is going to do anything either way.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

good

republicans can take this advice

CheesyDog
Jul 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

The Internet has destroyed politics forever

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
The GOP primaries were basically street fighter 2 story mode on an SNES where the difficulty was set to one and the opponents life was halved. Trump beat it and now he's walking to the dark smoky arcade where the Japanese kids with acne hang out.

Grand Theft Autobot
Feb 28, 2008

I'm something of a fucking idiot myself

The Art of the Deal

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

radical meme posted:

Also, is that a Trump company email address or a Trump official campaign email address? Not that the FEC is going to do anything either way.

surely no one cares about email policies in this election

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Gee it seems to me like dealing with these questions shouldn't be so difficult
https://twitter.com/nytpolitics/status/758000197704318976

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven

GobiasIndustries posted:

How do people listen to Rush :psyduck:

I listen to him to understand the ID of the far-right, but when he goes off on the Obamas its unlistenable.

As I've said many times in this thread, the closer we get to November the less likely I will be listening to talk radio. The hate gets so intense it just grinds you down.

Now after the election... That will be interesting.

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.
Apparently the Hannity /Wawa story may not be real. I still don't care.

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Montasque posted:

I listen to him to understand the ID of the far-right, but when he goes off on the Obamas its unlistenable.

As I've said many times in this thread, the closer we get to November the less likely I will be listening to talk radio. The hate gets so intense it just grinds you down.

Now after the election... That will be interesting.

I listened to Mark Levin a few times after the last election, and it was glorious.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

https://twitter.com/mattdpearce/status/758000927181770752

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

The Immortal Science of Sharksism-Fininism

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/757997327269306369

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/757994830110658560

i love how they still don't have pictures together that they can use

Raiad
Feb 1, 2005

Without the law, there wouldn't be lawyers.

Pence even looks sad to be obviously photoshopped into pictures with Trump

sharkbomb
Feb 9, 2005

I just called the cell and Ashley picked up. Then I realized I didn't have anything to say to Trump's communication person and hung up.

:sad:

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

Raiad posted:

Pence even looks sad to be obviously photoshopped into pictures with Trump

no that's just his face i think

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

sharkbomb posted:

I just called the cell and Ashley picked up. Then I realized I didn't have anything to say to Trump's communication person and hung up.

:cawg:

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

skaboomizzy posted:

Apparently the Hannity /Wawa story may not be real. I still don't care.

I'll still believe it with you. Sean Hannity is a human turd.

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
they upgraded pence to gold lettering then downgraded him again after. sad!

Boosted_C5
Feb 16, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 5 years!
Grimey Drawer

sharkbomb posted:

Should have offered to share Clinton files in your finest Russian accent.

Firebert
Aug 16, 2004

It's weird that both campaigns are stumping during their opponent's convention. It was never done in the past because it was a complete waste of time trying to compete, but I guess streaming and twitter changes everything.

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

logikv9 posted:

they upgraded pence to gold lettering then downgraded him again after. sad!

They gave him gold lettering and then he went and showed off his long fingers. Got himself punished.

Boosted_C5
Feb 16, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 5 years!
Grimey Drawer
Sean Hannity is not the kind of guy who would say something racist or cut in line and get booed out of Wawa.

He's the kind of guy who would loudly share his "opinions" which coincidentally happen to be the talking points for the current GOP party leader and drive everyone else out of Wawa from sheer annoyance.

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

Firebert posted:

It's weird that both campaigns are stumping during their opponent's convention. It was never done in the past because it was a complete waste of time trying to compete, but I guess streaming and twitter changes everything.

lmao if you think the rallies are held to get votes

trump needs regular ego stroking or he falls apart, he's gotten addicted to mainlining that enraged white nationalism he's whipped up

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
you guys might hate trump for being in Russia's pocket but everybody can be bought

for six figures i'll do and say just about anything, but like the stock market that price goes up and down from day to day.

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

sharkbomb posted:

Trump?

*click*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Patter Song
Mar 26, 2010

Hereby it is manifest that during the time men live without a common power to keep them all in awe, they are in that condition which is called war; and such a war as is of every man against every man.
Fun Shoe

zoux posted:

Politico first got noticed when they started up by the...um...novel?...strategy of literally giving away free copies of their paper all over Washington D.C. Newspaper vending things with all the free copies of Politico you want.

Their goal was to get read by the right people, not to actually make money at first.

• Locked thread