Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

shadow puppet of a
Jan 10, 2007

NO TENGO SCORPIO

And what's best is he literally plays Tuco.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sestze
Jun 6, 2004

Cybernetic Crumb

shadow puppet of a posted:

Dont lecture me about how Kira fucks. She literally drones on about politics and The Emissary after loving Bareil and Odo.

Gruff exterior maybe, but needy as a Cardassian war orphan after getting her shapes shifted..
these fuckin' metaphors and similes are killing me. im dying of laughter

buttcrackmenace
Nov 14, 2007

see its right there in the manual where it says
Grimey Drawer

Hillary Clintons Thong posted:

was just thinking of my ultimate fantasy of plowing the gently caress out of neelix, pulling out and making kira suck it off while just fisting some gorns doggy style to each side of him, while a changeling (odo specifically of course) turns into a variety of kitchen appliainces in my rear end. maybe a stand mixer or some old egg beaters whatever you know

Hillary Clintons Thong posted:

oh and geordi sits in the holodeck crying. thats what actually makes me blow my load

Jeasus Christ whats in your head

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

Holy poo poo. The unhinged violent crazy guy was Tuco!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rysr3yWTIWM

Baronjutter fucked around with this message at 16:50 on Jul 26, 2016

Tarquinn
Jul 3, 2007

I know I’ve made some very poor decisions recently, but I can give you
my complete assurance that my work will be back to normal.
Hell Gem

buttcrackmenace posted:

Jeasus Christ whats in your head

And more importantly, why doesn't it stay there?!

shadow puppet of a
Jan 10, 2007

NO TENGO SCORPIO

At some point in season seven you'd think that someone would have stepped in to deal with General Martok's obvious alcoholism rather than enable it at every turn.

Trast
Oct 20, 2010

Three games, thousands of playthroughs. 90% of the players don't know I exist. Still a redhead saving the galaxy with a [Right Hook].

:edi:

At some point in season seven you'd think that someone would have stepped in to deal with General Martok's obvious alcoholism rather than enable it at every turn.

Every klingon is an alcoholic. Martok just liked the best quality stuff to get hosed up with.

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl

look, do you want to deal with a surly Klingon who's coming off the booze?

Gutcruncher
Apr 16, 2005

Go home and be a family man!
What I'm wondering is if Martok was always intended to be a changeling or if that was something decided later. I mean they had changling Martok cut his hand open, but was that just intended to show that the tests don't work?

Trast
Oct 20, 2010

Three games, thousands of playthroughs. 90% of the players don't know I exist. Still a redhead saving the galaxy with a [Right Hook].

:edi:

Gutcruncher posted:

What I'm wondering is if Martok was always intended to be a changeling or if that was something decided later. I mean they had changling Martok cut his hand open, but was that just intended to show that the tests don't work?

I want to say I read something about the cast and crew loving the actor so much that they tried to come up with a way for the character to come back. It would explain why that had that plot with Worf's brother getting his mind wiped only to have Martok come back and adopt Worf's family in the same season. Which sucks because this deprived us of Tony Todd showing up again in the show.

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

God drat worf's poor brother. People say Miles has it bad in trek? No one gets poo poo on more than that poor klingon.

shadow puppet of a
Jan 10, 2007

NO TENGO SCORPIO

Kurn son of Mogh, best son of Mogh.

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it
I'll admit it, I absolutely hate the Worf's family episodes, and they're the only TNG eps I have never seen. Except the good one where his human brother knocked up the alien chick and decides to relocate her planet consisting of roughly 16 people and a dozen kids.

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it
I love that Troi, expert empathic counselor, think that if a primitive guy is terrified and wandering the Enterprise she should go running up to him with her boobs pushed up to her chin and a face full of kissing potion and yell "WE'RE FRIENDS I'M YOUR FRIEND"

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it
"LOOK AT MY JET BLACK MONSTER EYES WE'RE FRIENDS"

shadow puppet of a
Jan 10, 2007

NO TENGO SCORPIO

Holy poo poo you have the worst taste in worfs family. Paul sorvino was the biggest piece of poo poo.

I be you liked his human mom more than his human dad.

Or Alexander more than Khelyr.

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it
I think Brian Bonsall seems pretty cool nowadays, if that's what you're asking.

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it
And I don't want to watch a bunch of hairy dudes growling at each other about honor lit only by red light bulbs.

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it
Wait, that's all I want to watch. But TNG makes it boring.

Automatic Slim
Jul 1, 2007

Baronjutter posted:

God drat worf's poor brother. People say Miles has it bad in trek? No one gets poo poo on more than that poor klingon.

Worf>O'Brien

Orphan, accidentally kills another child when he's young, social outcast of two cultures, wife killed TWICE, saving his wife limited his career in Starfleet,single father, discommendation, recommendation, has to disown and forget his last relative, and takes it all in stride.

O'Brien: beta male ennui.

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it
Also: watches his literal God come to life and turn out to be a big fraud.

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

criscodisco posted:

Also: watches his literal God come to life and turn out to be a big fraud.

Also finds the most sacred artifact of his people and ends up tossing it back into space because it made everyone greedy and crazy.

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it
I found Jesus' cock ring one but I sent it back to Michigan where it belongs.

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it
I found it on some dude named Zorback I met at Ribfest.

Automatic Slim
Jul 1, 2007

-Let's his friend Martok stab him to save his command and his career.

-Dead wife comes back in another body. Serves at the same post.

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl

criscodisco posted:

I'll admit it, I absolutely hate the Worf's family episodes, and they're the only TNG eps I have never seen. Except the good one where his human brother knocked up the alien chick and decides to relocate her planet consisting of roughly 16 people and a dozen kids.

I'm pretty sure those were just the last remaining survivors, not the entire original population.

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it

Farmer Crack-rear end posted:

I'm pretty sure those were just the last remaining survivors, not the entire original population.

Well I hope the women all started getting gang banged, since according to Dr Crusher that's what it takes to bring back a population from such a small pool.

Take that, Worf's brother!

Mondian
Apr 24, 2007

criscodisco posted:

Well I hope the women all started getting gang banged, since according to Dr Crusher that's what it takes to bring back a population from such a small pool.

Ahem, that was Pulaski

:goonsay:

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

criscodisco posted:

Take that, Worf's brother!

I thought Irish Clone Gang Bang was Janeway's special holodeck program

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it

Mondian posted:

Ahem, that was Pulaski

:goonsay:

I'll be damned. I even had to look it up because I have a clear memory of Crusher explaining all the trains they'd need to start pulling.

Memories are weird.

treiz01
Jan 2, 2008

There is little that makes me happier than taking drugs. Perhaps administering them, designing and carrying out experiments that bend the plane of what we consider reality.
Did you know that 13 pages of this thread is just you posting

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it
Me or Lord of Pie? Cause that guy never shuts up.

treiz01
Jan 2, 2008

There is little that makes me happier than taking drugs. Perhaps administering them, designing and carrying out experiments that bend the plane of what we consider reality.

criscodisco posted:

Me or Lord of Pie? Cause that guy never shuts up.

You.

I'm not complaining mind you ;)

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it
Well I'll be damned. I figured I'd posted 4, maybe 5 times. How did you manage to tally that? I'm impressed.

treiz01
Jan 2, 2008

criscodisco posted:

Well I'll be damned. I figured I'd posted 4, maybe 5 times. How did you manage to tally that? I'm impressed.

I just clicked the lil "?" by your name of course!

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it
I just thought that thing would tell you my turn-ons and turn-offs.

RVWinkle
Aug 24, 2004

In relating the circumstances which have led to my confinement within this refuge for the demented, I am aware that my present position will create a natural doubt of the authenticity of my narrative.
Nap Ghost

criscodisco posted:

I'll admit it, I absolutely hate the Worf's family episodes

I'm a big fan of Worf's baby mama.

Even when she's a Vulcan.

...Sometimes she's a Q?

Although I think I'll stick with Jeffery Combs when it comes to Andorians.

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
man just imagine those little andorian antennae just giving you sweet little kisses

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it

RVWinkle posted:

I'm a big fan of Worf's baby mama.

Even when she's a Vulcan.

...Sometimes she's a Q?

Although I think I'll stick with Jeffery Combs when it comes to Andorians.

Ugh, grow a top lip why don't ya.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shadow puppet of a
Jan 10, 2007

NO TENGO SCORPIO

criscodisco posted:

Ugh, grow a top lip why don't ya.

No, just have her bite the bottom one and demand to know how many lights I see.