Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
i can't figure out how to
This poll is closed.
remove 69 3.49%
the 420 21.24%
poll 1488 75.27%
Total: 1977 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Gin and Juche
Apr 3, 2008

The Highest Judge of Paradise
Shiki Eiki
YAMAXANADU
I am trying to figure out who Hillary supposedly killed? If she comes back and says loving Vince Foster then I know what I'm dealing with

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brainiac Five
Mar 28, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
Ask him his glove size too.

Aeryk
Aug 31, 2006

Ah. It must have been when I was younger.
Fun Shoe
I'm afraid Hillary has committed murder-treason, and also treason-murder

Arrgytehpirate
Oct 2, 2011

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

Do you think he waited until his daughter hit puberty to start raping her or did he ease her into it throughout adolescence?

Homura and Sickle
Apr 21, 2013

paranoid randroid posted:

i dont think you would have to trick him into admitting that

well something that would get past the moderators too. like "what is your favorite hobby mr trump"

"a tie between fingerblasting ivanka and golf"

visceril
Feb 24, 2008

Gravel Gravy posted:

I am trying to figure out who Hillary supposedly killed? If she comes back and says loving Vince Foster then I know what I'm dealing with

She killed the mod of this fine forum, along with at least three other Americans

Gin and Juche
Apr 3, 2008

Shiki Eiki
YAMAXANADU

Aeryk posted:

I'm afraid Hillary has committed murder-treason, and also treason-murder

The penalty for that is murder death kill

visceril
Feb 24, 2008
Ok guys it's getting really Reddit up in here with these Ivanka comments let's stop now please tia

visceril
Feb 24, 2008
It's like with Jared from Silicon Valley he had a couple of funny burns on Dinesh and then he teleports directly to insane town and does something so loving weird and gross Richard falls down

Aeryk
Aug 31, 2006

Fun Shoe
ivanka is a really cool name

Homura and Sickle
Apr 21, 2013

cnn posted:

Ok guys it's getting really Reddit up in here with these Ivanka comments let's stop now please tia

Gin and Juche
Apr 3, 2008

Shiki Eiki
YAMAXANADU

Aeryk posted:

ivanka is a really cool name

It is. For a communist.

Aeryk
Aug 31, 2006

Fun Shoe

Gravel Gravy posted:

It is. For a communist.

I just looked it up because I was going to make a Russian joke, but apparently it has a Hebrew origin

Gin and Juche
Apr 3, 2008

Shiki Eiki
YAMAXANADU

Aeryk posted:

I just looked it up because I was going to make a Russian joke, but apparently it has a Hebrew origin

Ok so fascist

visceril
Feb 24, 2008

Aeryk posted:

It's Slavic. It's the Czech version of Ivana, which is the feminine Ivan.

Berke Negri
Feb 15, 2012

Les Ricains tuent et moi je mue
Mao Mao
Les fous sont rois et moi je bois
Mao Mao
Les bombes tonnent et moi je sonne
Mao Mao
Les bebes fuient et moi je fuis
Mao Mao

Aeryk posted:

huh

Submarine Sandpaper
May 27, 2007

Gravel Gravy posted:

I dunno your relationship with this special person, but I feel going after someone's perceived virtue is a good method to get them off a republican bandwagon.

Arrgytehpirate
Oct 2, 2011

Arrgytehpirate posted:

"Hey, (coworker), Trump just asked Russia to hack Hillary's email and release it for the world to see."

"What do you mean?"

*I show him the clip*

"Well if our government won't do it"

I...

But....

Surely.....

:suicide101:

I posted it in uspol on accident but here is today's why Arrg doesn't want to live anymore coworker story

Brandon Proust
Jun 22, 2006

"Like many intellectuals, he was incapable of scoring a simple goal in a simple way"

Gravel Gravy posted:

Ben Ghazi

Aeryk
Aug 31, 2006

Fun Shoe
a lot of republicans have liked Russia and specifically putin for awhile now

visceril
Feb 24, 2008
America: antisemites who love Israel, anti-communists who love Stalin-wannabe

Gin and Juche
Apr 3, 2008

Shiki Eiki
YAMAXANADU
Ok here is what I've been given to prove that Hillary is a thing:

http://www.ibtimes.com/campaign-2016-hillary-clinton-pitched-iraq-business-opportunity-us-corporations-2121999

https://theintercept.com/2015/07/23/private-prison-lobbyists-raising-cash-hillary-clinton/

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/06/09/hillary-clinton-racist-top-5/

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/435968/hillary-clinton-bill-clinton-crime-family-where-politics-and-mafia-meet

http://www.cnn.com/2015/11/30/politics/hillary-clinton-benghazi-emails/

https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/post-partisan/wp/2016/04/19/hillary-clintons-dodgy-answers-on-honduras-coup/

So two conservative rags

And I guess she is saying that Hillary murdered the four Americans in Benghazi cause she said it was over a video.

This is going to be monotonous as poo poo but hell I asked for it

sudo rm -rf
Aug 2, 2011

$ mv fullcommunism.sh
/america
$ cd /america
$ ./fullcommunism.sh

V. Illych L. posted:

how do local elections work in yankeeland, anyway

in my country they're basically the same as national elections, only local

which is to say, each party presents a list of candidates and people vote for the lists for municipal office or what have you. campaigning is mostly done through the party

ugh dont say yankeeland it sounds weird

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY
The old white dude I work closely with in my area may have just let slip he is for Trump. This man told me months ago he was a lifelong democrat and it is a point of pride that he voted against Regean twice. :stonk:

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

V. Illych L. posted:

how do local elections work in yankeeland, anyway

in my country they're basically the same as national elections, only local

which is to say, each party presents a list of candidates and people vote for the lists for municipal office or what have you. campaigning is mostly done through the party

you file for candidacy at the town hall. if you have the backing of the local party they'll send out flyers telling people to vote for you otherwise its up to you to fund your poo poo

visceril
Feb 24, 2008

None of those links are from reputable sources, hth.

Rhesus Pieces
Jun 27, 2005

Aeryk posted:

jesus, trump is doing a reddit ama tonight?

Isn't he doing it in the neonazi r/the_donald subreddit and not even in the regular AMA one that all celebrities/ politicians use?

boy are my arms tired
May 10, 2012

Ham Wrangler

visceril posted:

but cnn is on tha-

oho

you sly dog you

Jerry Manderbilt
May 31, 2012

No matter how much paperwork I process, it never goes away. It only increases.

visceril posted:

they're bad but they can't be worse than jeff shitlord or corey lewandowski or whoever the gently caress you guys had on to say "i need to rehearse my dora the explorer"

Badger of Basra
Jul 26, 2007

https://twitter.com/bro_pair/status/758332256599568384

looks like harambe jokes are problematic

Gin and Juche
Apr 3, 2008

Shiki Eiki
YAMAXANADU

visceril posted:

Rafza posted:

but cnn is on tha-

oho

you sly dog you

Oh yeah I know, but she'll just brush that criticism off and I got nothing better to do right now anyway since I'm not working

Twerkteam Pizza
Sep 26, 2015

Grimey Drawer

visceril posted:

Thank you, I started getting the impression that people think rape is funny

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Homura and Sickle
Apr 21, 2013
some soldiers were making harambe jokes at pt this morning. its bleeding into the real world

Submarine Sandpaper
May 27, 2007

Gravel Gravy posted:

Oh yeah I know, but she'll just brush that criticism off and I got nothing better to do right now anyway since I'm not working

I dunno what she holds most dear in her life, but you gotta attack that. Break this woman and rebuild her, there will be no swaying anyone who's still dancing to emails.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
*pounds desk* but what color was the dress??!

boy are my arms tired
May 10, 2012

Ham Wrangler
i feel like im missing a lot of the harambe thing, but i was sort of checked out during that period of time so all i got is rip harambe

Homura and Sickle
Apr 21, 2013

Twerkteam Pizza posted:

Thank you, I started getting the impression that people think rape is funny

whats funny is that donald trump is one of the most odious people on earth and a huge portion of this godforsaken country want him to dominate them

Arrgytehpirate
Oct 2, 2011

[Tell] me about being an illegal immigrant in places not-America

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Homura and Sickle
Apr 21, 2013

Rafza posted:

i feel like im missing a lot of the harambe thing, but i was sort of checked out during that period of time so all i got is rip harambe

i think it has legs solely because of the stupid name

• Locked thread