Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CortezFantastic
Aug 10, 2003

I SEE DEMONS

Venom Snake posted:

Boosted is a perfect natural example of why fascists are cowards and prone to being aggressively stupid because learning means admitting your wrong. He is the chris christie of this thread groveling at trumps feet for no reward. He preaches law and order because like Trump he is a weak baby man who is terrified of the world. His cowardice is only exceeded by his idiotic addiction to unskewing not only polls, but the very nature of reality itself lest he come to terms with the fact he is the Bill Kristol of SA.

that's mean even for boosted

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dogstoyevsky
Oct 9, 2012

If there is no Dog, everything is permitted

euphronius posted:

Either king of the idiots or a King who is an idiot

It's like a zen koan in its simple profundity.

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬
"Where are George Washington's tax returns? Abraham Lincolns?" - Jeff Lord on CNN

MadJackal
Apr 30, 2004

Intel&Sebastian posted:

WHY DOESN'T ANY OF THIS poo poo HURT HIM IN THE POLLS

*goes back to reading articles about Paul Ryan's schroedingers endorsement, Jerry Fallwell Jr/Liberty U going all in for the guy who says he's never needed forgiveness, and 90% of the complaints about 08 Obama being talked up as good things*

I JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND IT

The majority of uneducated White people are bigots who are willing to get behind any Strong Man who promises them success/pride and a return of White racial superiority. Everything else doesn't matter.

Trump started off his campaign by calling Mexicans murderers, drug dealers and rapists. That launched him to the lead of the GOP pack. The GOP just fell in line.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Classic NES is sold out everywhere. TRUMP will fix this Venezuela Obama's created

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

Baloogan posted:

boosted you are runining the thread by making yourself the center of attention

this

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Kerrrrrrr posted:

thank you friends i don't usually post round these parts but this is a pretty fun thread even if i can't read half the posts cause twitter is blocked at work

Saclopedia defines most terms for you

It's still accurate Even though it hasn't been updated since 2008 because we haven't been funny since then

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

zoux posted:

I think we all know that Donald would recognized Boosted's beta no hat wearing rear end for the failson he is, what do you think Trump's nickname for him would be

I think Baby Boosted is good, it's simple and it captures not only his intelligence level but his constant crying and pantshitting as well. Thoughts?

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Personally I think Bald Boosted works.

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf

paranoid randroid posted:

very small man, with sad feelings. moderator in name only, cannot moderate own wretched lack of fortitude. weak.

How can he even work the mouse, with such small hands?

Sad

Log082
Nov 8, 2008

Shageletic posted:

No alliteration!!!

I feel very strongly about this!

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Nonsense posted:

Classic NES is sold out everywhere. TRUMP will fix this Venezuela Obama's created

Stupid thing can't even download games from the VC. Get it out out out! Take its classic controller!

Dogstoyevsky
Oct 9, 2012

shiksa posted:

e: doesn't batman carry around a shotgun in that batman v superman movie? lol

Batman, like Trump, hasn't exactly been consistent in his policy recommendations over the years.

TARDISman
Oct 28, 2011

mannerup posted:

"Where are George Washington's tax returns? Abraham Lincolns?" - Jeff Lord on CNN

Sometimes Jeff Lord says something that's so incredibly stupid that it's just a little bit adorable. Then you want to watch Van Jones punch him in the throat as hard as he can.

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

CortezFantastic posted:

that's mean even for boosted

He brought this upon himself. Like Kristol he has internalized the very concept of Wrong, and made it his soul.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

mannerup posted:

that can't be real

next thing he'll be saying that George Washington caused the revolutionary war because he was a tax evader

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

Lastgirl posted:

that can't be real

do they know George Washington's taxes went to England?

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Shageletic posted:

WEAR THE HAT

WEAR THE HAT

WEAR THE HAT

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

Lastgirl posted:

next thing he'll be saying that George Washington caused the revolutionary war because he was a tax evader

Pretty much, yeah.

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Deki posted:

I'm starting to think that craven treason is just a cornerstone of the Right now.

It has been since at least 2000, when George Walker Bush used his brother and the supreme court to set himself up to do 9/11 the following year :eng101:

thethreeman
May 10, 2008
Fallen Rib
https://twitter.com/PpollingNumbers/status/758388367457476608

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
Speaking of tax returns, what exactly was the plan to abolish the IRS supposed to accomplish? Wouldn't some other organization have to be around to review / process tax returns and ensure idiots didn't just write in 'give me $100000 thx lol' on their postcard-sized returns?

VAGENDA OF MANOCIDE
Aug 1, 2004

whoa, what just happened here?

College Slice

Lastgirl posted:

that can't be real

we rate this claim: mostly true

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
EVERYONE PANIC

https://twitter.com/Fahrenthold/status/758387335302086656

Dogstoyevsky
Oct 9, 2012

https://twitter.com/BenjySarlin/status/758387832855625729
https://twitter.com/Chip_Douglass/status/758388827908034561
https://twitter.com/BenjySarlin/status/758388936288919552

Yo, Trump doesn't even read the news basically.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Venom Snake posted:

He brought this upon himself. Like Kristol he has internalized the very concept of Wrong, and made it his soul.

Slate Action
Feb 13, 2012

by exmarx
https://twitter.com/PpollingNumbers/status/758388367457476608

A few things from this:

1.) 24% support is actually not bad by Trump's standards.
2.) Only 20% view him favorably, yet 24% say they will vote for him.
3.) Only 36% say they are "more excited" to vote this year than in 2012, while 46% say they are less excited. Could point to lower turnout.

Note this was done during/after the RNC and before the DNC.

e: on the other hand, though:

https://twitter.com/PpollingNumbers/status/758389331539165185

Even in this one, notice that Trump gains around 10% in the last two weeks, possibly due to the RNC.

Slate Action fucked around with this message at 20:57 on Jul 27, 2016

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

Pretty sure he was projecting about Christie

cda
Jan 2, 2010

by Hand Knit
I can't wait for Democratic SuperPACS to start running the real dirty ads re: Trump, Russia, and tax returns.

Mao Zedong Thot
Oct 16, 2008

shiksa posted:

fast forward to tomorrow

"ACTUALLY GETTING HANDCUFFED ON LIVE TV AND BEING BROUGHT IN ON CHARGES OF TREASON IS GOOD FOR TRUMP BECAUSE IT DISTRACTS FROM HILLARY'S ACCEPTANCE SPEECH 11TH DIMENSIONAL CHESS"

quoting for posterity for when this doesnt happen

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

lol the post really is the state department's pravda now

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

The Immortal Science of Sharksism-Fininism

GobiasIndustries posted:

Speaking of tax returns, what exactly was the plan to abolish the IRS supposed to accomplish? Wouldn't some other organization have to be around to review / process tax returns and ensure idiots didn't just write in 'give me $100000 thx lol' on their postcard-sized returns?

the plan is to never actually abolish it, but just use it to get votes and feed the general "taxes = bad" starve the beast dynamic the GOP has

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!
Now I don't often agree with Marco, and I don't often agree with Ted, but I can in this case. The weakest person on this stage by far on illegal immigration is Jeb! Bush. They come out of an act of love, whether you like it or not. He is so weak on illegal immigration it's laughable, and everybody knows it.

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

Lastgirl posted:

that can't be real

that wouldn't be that far from the truth tbh

so loving future posted:

i don't think he meant it would happen, but rather how trumpist retards spin literally every bitch idiot move he makes as being genius. even the most die hard hillarymen are critical of their own candidate

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Shageletic posted:

EVERYONE PANIC

ah yes

Washington Post, the same journalistic integrity that suggested that Bernie had a doppelganger.

Venom Snake posted:

that wouldn't be that far from the truth tbh

:thejoke:

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

so loving future posted:

oh word a joke isnt goign to literally happen you say

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Homework Explainer posted:

lol the post really is the state department's pravda now

lol russia is loving bad
russia is SO BAD its preventing me from fully dehumanizing and trumping my heart out today

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

so loving future posted:

i mean it won't but boosted's desperate to spin anything as super good and positive and a great move by trump.

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

The Immortal Science of Sharksism-Fininism

Lastgirl posted:

ah yes

Washing Post, the same journalistic integrity that suggested that Bernie had a doppelganger.

:confused:

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
uh guys theres a flaw in the basic premise of this discussion which is to say um ie horses cant talk much less drink beer and so uh a horse walking into a bar would be much more likely to be disoriented and frightened

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SirJohnnyMcDonald
Oct 24, 2010

by exmarx

paranoid randroid posted:

uh guys theres a flaw in the basic premise of this discussion which is to say um ie horses cant talk much less drink beer and so uh a horse walking into a bar would be much more likely to be disoriented and frightened

qft

• Locked thread